Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Static Lullabies
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
@doctorcrane If you have any dragons left, I'd like one, please... If possible, Unnamed 13 looks pretty cool, but anything you have is good!
@doctorcrane If you have any dragons left, I'd like one, please... If possible, Unnamed 13 looks pretty cool, but anything you have is good!
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@WolfCougarPerson Thirteen is available, on its way to you, along with care package letter h. :)
@WolfCougarPerson Thirteen is available, on its way to you, along with care package letter h. :)
tumblr_inline_ntf2tx0xGN1r18j9n_540.jpg
@doctorcrane

In that case, I'd like to reserve a hatchling from Cliadeth and Dain.
@doctorcrane

In that case, I'd like to reserve a hatchling from Cliadeth and Dain.
could I get number 14 please. It is awesome looking!
could I get number 14 please. It is awesome looking!
sHq4mat.pngupJofWa.png
Could I have Unnamed 15, if he is still available? He's so handsome! :3 @doctorcrane
Could I have Unnamed 15, if he is still available? He's so handsome! :3 @doctorcrane
If unnamed 16 isn't taken, could I have him?
If unnamed 16 isn't taken, could I have him?
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
Hello, my friend! Thanks for telling me about this game!
Hello, my friend! Thanks for telling me about this game!
Could I get Unnamed 15?? I just registered yesterday!
Could I get Unnamed 15?? I just registered yesterday!
@Trounce You have been added to their reserve list, thank you very much. :)
@Pidgey104 Fourteen is all yours, along with care package letter m, I will send both along to you shortly.
@Carley Fifteen is available, and I will send him to you shortly, along with care package letter c, which means that you may go through my breeding pair lists, the two posts beneath the dragons and hatchlings. From there, you may choose a breeding pair, and reserve a free hatchling from that pair.
@Stabrina Sixteen is all yours, along with care package letter d, both of which will be sent shortly.
@dldducp Fifteen has been claimed, is there another dragon or hatchling that you are interested in?
@Trounce You have been added to their reserve list, thank you very much. :)
@Pidgey104 Fourteen is all yours, along with care package letter m, I will send both along to you shortly.
@Carley Fifteen is available, and I will send him to you shortly, along with care package letter c, which means that you may go through my breeding pair lists, the two posts beneath the dragons and hatchlings. From there, you may choose a breeding pair, and reserve a free hatchling from that pair.
@Stabrina Sixteen is all yours, along with care package letter d, both of which will be sent shortly.
@dldducp Fifteen has been claimed, is there another dragon or hatchling that you are interested in?
@garethgraham I am so glad to see you here, friend :D. Is there a dragon or a hatchling that you are interested in? You are automatically going to be listed for a free hatchling from Will and Jonathan, because Jonagram. Is there anything else that catches your eye?
@garethgraham I am so glad to see you here, friend :D. Is there a dragon or a hatchling that you are interested in? You are automatically going to be listed for a free hatchling from Will and Jonathan, because Jonagram. Is there anything else that catches your eye?
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34