Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Static Lullabies
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@doctorcrane can I please get a care package?

It's really awesome of you to do this!
@doctorcrane can I please get a care package?

It's really awesome of you to do this!
wHevbhU.gif el4duj5.giflOT11q6.gif wHevbhU.gif
@doctorcrane If #17 is still available, can I please take him? :D I love the yellow wings and spine he's got!
@doctorcrane If #17 is still available, can I please take him? :D I love the yellow wings and spine he's got!
Wow, awesome! Could I reserve a hatchling from Deathstroke and Daihmin, then? Thank you so much! @doctorcrane
Wow, awesome! Could I reserve a hatchling from Deathstroke and Daihmin, then? Thank you so much! @doctorcrane
@Geliril Each dragon comes with a care package, please read the information above the selection of dragons.
@DrDragon Seventeen is available, and comes with care package letter a, which means that you may scroll down to the two posts below the selection of dragons, and choose another breeding pair. You will be added to that breeding pair's list for another free dragon.
@Geliril Each dragon comes with a care package, please read the information above the selection of dragons.
@DrDragon Seventeen is available, and comes with care package letter a, which means that you may scroll down to the two posts below the selection of dragons, and choose another breeding pair. You will be added to that breeding pair's list for another free dragon.
tumblr_inline_ntf2tx0xGN1r18j9n_540.jpg
@doctorcrane: It would be awesome if I could have Unnamed #9, if they're still available! Thank you for giving so much to the new noobs, by the way!
@doctorcrane: It would be awesome if I could have Unnamed #9, if they're still available! Thank you for giving so much to the new noobs, by the way!
@Carley Sure thing, you have been added to their list. :)
@Carley Sure thing, you have been added to their list. :)
@Forty Number nine is all yours, along with care package letter f, both of which are on their way to you shortly.
@Forty Number nine is all yours, along with care package letter f, both of which are on their way to you shortly.
Ok! Then may I please have #3 @doctorcrane? I promise to treat them well!
Ok! Then may I please have #3 @doctorcrane? I promise to treat them well!
wHevbhU.gif el4duj5.giflOT11q6.gif wHevbhU.gif
@Geliril Sure thing, and that is the last dragon, and the last care package, thank you everyone for playing, and I hope that you enjoy your time here on Flight Rising.
@Geliril Sure thing, and that is the last dragon, and the last care package, thank you everyone for playing, and I hope that you enjoy your time here on Flight Rising.
@doctorcrane Oh wow, that's awesome! Jamie and Saint James, please! Thank you so much! :D
@doctorcrane Oh wow, that's awesome! Jamie and Saint James, please! Thank you so much! :D
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34