Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Static Lullabies
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Doctorcrane wow that's a lot of pretty dragons! I'd be most interested in #1, but if she's taken I also love #3 and # 16!
@Doctorcrane wow that's a lot of pretty dragons! I'd be most interested in #1, but if she's taken I also love #3 and # 16!
6cpJCwl.png
I like #12 if it hasn't been claimed, #1 if it has. I don't know enough about the game to know anything else XD Jonagram <3
I like #12 if it hasn't been claimed, #1 if it has. I don't know enough about the game to know anything else XD Jonagram <3
!! I really like Unnamed 14 !!
!! I really like Unnamed 14 !!
@AuroraBoreaIis One is available, and she comes with care package letter k, both of which are on their way to you shortly.
@garethgraham Twelve is all yours, along with care package letter n, which means that you may scroll down to my breeding pairs, and pick another. I will put you on the reserve list for that pair, for another free hatchling. :) If you have any questions about the game, or the way things work, please do not hesitate to ask.
@AuroraBoreaIis One is available, and she comes with care package letter k, both of which are on their way to you shortly.
@garethgraham Twelve is all yours, along with care package letter n, which means that you may scroll down to my breeding pairs, and pick another. I will put you on the reserve list for that pair, for another free hatchling. :) If you have any questions about the game, or the way things work, please do not hesitate to ask.
tumblr_inline_ntf2tx0xGN1r18j9n_540.jpg
@Wynt Fourteen is no longer available, is there another dragon, or hatchling that you are interested in?
@Wynt Fourteen is no longer available, is there another dragon, or hatchling that you are interested in?
If Eleven isn't claimed already, I would love him if you don't mind! Thanks so much!
If Eleven isn't claimed already, I would love him if you don't mind! Thanks so much!
Could I select Wendigo and Cailleach? All of them are beautiful!
And what do I do now? XD
Could I select Wendigo and Cailleach? All of them are beautiful!
And what do I do now? XD
@terrypeg4 Eleven is all yours, along with care package letter b, both of which will be on their way shortly.
@garethgraham Awesomesauce, I will add you to their list as well. :)
@terrypeg4 Eleven is all yours, along with care package letter b, both of which will be on their way shortly.
@garethgraham Awesomesauce, I will add you to their list as well. :)
@doctorcrane number 10 is also pretty great!!
@doctorcrane number 10 is also pretty great!!
@Wynt Number ten is all yours, along with care package letter p, which means that you may go through my list of breeding pairs, and choose one. I will add you to their reserve list for another free hatchling, whenever they next breed. :)
@garethgraham This is sort of the feeling around part, where you try to find what you enjoy most about the game. If I were you, I would poke the fairgrounds, and the coliseum, which are the main side portions to Flight Rising, other than the forums. Also, be sure to click on the tradepost, you will see a pile of items on there, where you can pick up a daily free item. Gathering items allows you to gather food for your lair, or go digging or scavenging. It's all about finding what you like the best, but those are good places to start.
@Wynt Number ten is all yours, along with care package letter p, which means that you may go through my list of breeding pairs, and choose one. I will add you to their reserve list for another free hatchling, whenever they next breed. :)
@garethgraham This is sort of the feeling around part, where you try to find what you enjoy most about the game. If I were you, I would poke the fairgrounds, and the coliseum, which are the main side portions to Flight Rising, other than the forums. Also, be sure to click on the tradepost, you will see a pile of items on there, where you can pick up a daily free item. Gathering items allows you to gather food for your lair, or go digging or scavenging. It's all about finding what you like the best, but those are good places to start.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34