Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Static Lullabies
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34
@doctorcrane

Hey dude, can I get the unnamed 8 please? :)
@doctorcrane

Hey dude, can I get the unnamed 8 please? :)
ijcaSw5.gif
@SeasickCrocodile Okie dokie, Helios and Icarus it is, and thank you so much, again.

@Earthernsoul Unnamed 8 is all yours, along with care package letter o. On their way to you now. :)
@SeasickCrocodile Okie dokie, Helios and Icarus it is, and thank you so much, again.

@Earthernsoul Unnamed 8 is all yours, along with care package letter o. On their way to you now. :)
tumblr_inline_ntf2tx0xGN1r18j9n_540.jpg
@doctorcrane Is Unnamed 2 still available?
@doctorcrane Is Unnamed 2 still available?
May I have unnamed 7? Thanks. :)
May I have unnamed 7? Thanks. :)
hello, Id love to get this male (and a care package, if i understood correctly? xD)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8624232
hello, Id love to get this male (and a care package, if i understood correctly? xD)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8624232
@doctorcrane

I'd like Unnamed 18 please !
@doctorcrane

I'd like Unnamed 18 please !
@doctorcrane

If Unnamed 7 is still up for adoption, I would LOVE to take them! :D
@doctorcrane

If Unnamed 7 is still up for adoption, I would LOVE to take them! :D
divider.png
Might I snag unnamed #5 if the nocturne hasn't already been claimed?
Might I snag unnamed #5 if the nocturne hasn't already been claimed?
@Kagesama Yes, unnamed two is still available, sending it your way, along with care package letter l.
@Pudgeon16 Unnamed seven is all yours, along with care package letter g.
@HollowedAngel Seven has been claimed, is there another dragon that you are interested in?
@Trounce Eighteen is all yours, along with care package letter i, which means that you may go through the list of breeding pairs, located in the two posts below the hatchlings. Choose one, and you will be listed for a free hatchling reservation for that pair.
@Lithiarch Seven has been claimed, is there another dragon that you are interested in?
@Cloudfire Five is all yours, along with care package letter c.
@Kagesama Yes, unnamed two is still available, sending it your way, along with care package letter l.
@Pudgeon16 Unnamed seven is all yours, along with care package letter g.
@HollowedAngel Seven has been claimed, is there another dragon that you are interested in?
@Trounce Eighteen is all yours, along with care package letter i, which means that you may go through the list of breeding pairs, located in the two posts below the hatchlings. Choose one, and you will be listed for a free hatchling reservation for that pair.
@Lithiarch Seven has been claimed, is there another dragon that you are interested in?
@Cloudfire Five is all yours, along with care package letter c.
tumblr_inline_ntf2tx0xGN1r18j9n_540.jpg
@doctorcrane

I think my dragon group is a little full after my flight threw all the things at me, but thank you for the offer :) Everyone on here is so friendly, it's great!
@doctorcrane

I think my dragon group is a little full after my flight threw all the things at me, but thank you for the offer :) Everyone on here is so friendly, it's great!
divider.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34