Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Gods of the Arena] Arena Teams for Sale
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Lace If you will hold the seafoam/jade/seafoam for me, I would really appreciate it! She's lovely.

I'll be ready to train your dragon for you in a couple of days. Barring the coliseum borking itself like it's done today. I'll be happy to provide board for the hatchling in the form of food until then, if you like!
@Lace If you will hold the seafoam/jade/seafoam for me, I would really appreciate it! She's lovely.

I'll be ready to train your dragon for you in a couple of days. Barring the coliseum borking itself like it's done today. I'll be happy to provide board for the hatchling in the form of food until then, if you like!
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis Certainly! I'll send her over right away uwu Let me know when you want to send the dragon I need trained over
@Lywinis Certainly! I'll send her over right away uwu Let me know when you want to send the dragon I need trained over
@Lace

Absolutely! As soon as the coliseum stops being dumb, I'll finish up my current clients and get straight on yours. :D
@Lace

Absolutely! As soon as the coliseum stops being dumb, I'll finish up my current clients and get straight on yours. :D
aMiZ2XN.png
Update:

Dragons are sitting at 18. I have not been able to get a complete multi-battle experience bonus to save my life. Frustrated, as expected. Downtime has cut leveling short today.
Update:

Dragons are sitting at 18. I have not been able to get a complete multi-battle experience bonus to save my life. Frustrated, as expected. Downtime has cut leveling short today.
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis I now have 600k, whenever you're ready for my team. I can understand about the downtime getting in the way of things, though.
@Lywinis I now have 600k, whenever you're ready for my team. I can understand about the downtime getting in the way of things, though.
9g0BXbt.gif
@Akari

I forsee being able to get on your team as soon as the rollbacks quit kicking me out of the coliseum and I can finish leveling this team. If things are back to normal today, I can finish this team by tonight, at the latest, early tomorrow.
@Akari

I forsee being able to get on your team as soon as the rollbacks quit kicking me out of the coliseum and I can finish leveling this team. If things are back to normal today, I can finish this team by tonight, at the latest, early tomorrow.
aMiZ2XN.png
The coliseum is like a finicky toddler. I currently cannot finish a battle. I will suspend leveling until later in the evening. They're sitting at 21, however.
The coliseum is like a finicky toddler. I currently cannot finish a battle. I will suspend leveling until later in the evening. They're sitting at 21, however.
aMiZ2XN.png
@LuthienTinuviel
@Iconoclast

Your dragon's leveling is complete. I am sending you crossroads trades for the agreed upon amounts. 400k for LuthienTinuviel and for the items Iconoclast negotiated with me. Upon receipt of the items, you will receive a crossroads trade for 1t to get Nietzsche back.

I apologize for the wait.

@Laced

If you will send me a crossroads trade, I will get on your dragon's leveling. Did you still want to do one dragon, or two?
@LuthienTinuviel
@Iconoclast

Your dragon's leveling is complete. I am sending you crossroads trades for the agreed upon amounts. 400k for LuthienTinuviel and for the items Iconoclast negotiated with me. Upon receipt of the items, you will receive a crossroads trade for 1t to get Nietzsche back.

I apologize for the wait.

@Laced

If you will send me a crossroads trade, I will get on your dragon's leveling. Did you still want to do one dragon, or two?
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis Thank you! Sending a crossroads in a minute or two. I just want one dragon this round!

I'd like him to be a full out attacker, but no worries about where the stats go! I have a tincture that I can use uwu But if you want to correctly stat him go ahead and place the most points in 'STR' and the rest of the points in 'QCK.'

I'll send over the stones in a bit as well.
@Lywinis Thank you! Sending a crossroads in a minute or two. I just want one dragon this round!

I'd like him to be a full out attacker, but no worries about where the stats go! I have a tincture that I can use uwu But if you want to correctly stat him go ahead and place the most points in 'STR' and the rest of the points in 'QCK.'

I'll send over the stones in a bit as well.
@Laced Sure thing. One glass cannon, coming up! Will start training once I'm done napping.
@Laced Sure thing. One glass cannon, coming up! Will start training once I'm done napping.
aMiZ2XN.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12