Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Flan's Art Corner Headshots [slots full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Updated the front page so the links work again and added some links to my gallery for those who are interested in non dragon art
Updated the front page so the links work again and added some links to my gallery for those who are interested in non dragon art
Let Frida lead you to my art shop!--->
tumblr_p1dsqiG9mI1wm2zyio1_250.png
@EPFlannery Hiya! Are you for doing two dragons in the same piece? If so I'd love to order from you. Just let me know ^^
@EPFlannery Hiya! Are you for doing two dragons in the same piece? If so I'd love to order from you. Just let me know ^^
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@EPFlannery

Oh my gosh I love how soft your colors and shading are. I'm a bit broke at the moment, though... Mind adding me to your pinglist? Hopefully, by the next time a slot's open, I'll have some money.
@EPFlannery

Oh my gosh I love how soft your colors and shading are. I'm a bit broke at the moment, though... Mind adding me to your pinglist? Hopefully, by the next time a slot's open, I'll have some money.
your art is amazing!! i dont have enough treasure at the moment, but I definitely will get something as soon as i save enough up!! think of this as a friendly bump!
your art is amazing!! i dont have enough treasure at the moment, but I definitely will get something as soon as i save enough up!! think of this as a friendly bump!
(f)art shoppe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[center] have some spicy ramen [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/291c56ea5f86c3525b1b48784475bee0/tumblr_p2kr44yESb1wm2zyio1_1280.png[/img][/center]
have some spicy ramen
tumblr_p2kr44yESb1wm2zyio1_1280.png
@silverdeath I can draw dragons together, are you looking for couple art?
@silverdeath I can draw dragons together, are you looking for couple art?
@EPFlannery Hello friend could I perhaps get a full body dragon darling?
@EPFlannery Hello friend could I perhaps get a full body dragon darling?
v9O7jGU.png
@vagabrand absolutely! what is your currency (t or g or both) and who will I be arting?
@vagabrand absolutely! what is your currency (t or g or both) and who will I be arting?
@EPFlannery I would like to pay in gems if I could! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38312250] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383123/38312250_350.png[/img] [/url] And I'd like an art of this lovely little guy
@EPFlannery

I would like to pay in gems if I could!

38312250_350.png

And I'd like an art of this lovely little guy
v9O7jGU.png
@vagaband Sounds good! send half if you like and I will get started on him tomorrow. will probably post wip's too
@vagaband Sounds good! send half if you like and I will get started on him tomorrow. will probably post wip's too
1 2 3 4 5 6 7