Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30
@posibee

Sent you a new one, thank you
@posibee

Sent you a new one, thank you
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@kasarian [b]Your username:[/b] Jeevas [b]Sketch or Colored?:[/b] Sketch [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Gerard [b]Dragon image and link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20330303][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/203304/20330303_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Eye Type/Apparel Eyes:[/b] Eyes are Pastel, color doesn't matter cause this is a sketch. Apparel: [item=ebony filigree helmet] [item=preserving chitin breastplate] [item=ruthless banner] <-- neck part only [item=ruthless leather arm guards] <-- only if arms are shown [b]Additional notes:[/b] A stoic but anxious young knight that wants to make a good impression. [b]You understand that these are sketches:[/b] Yes
@kasarian
Your username: Jeevas
Sketch or Colored?: Sketch
Dragon Name: Gerard
Dragon image and link:
20330303_350.png
Eye Type/Apparel Eyes: Eyes are Pastel, color doesn't matter cause this is a sketch.
Apparel:
Ebony Filigree Helmet Preserving Chitin Breastplate
Ruthless Banner <-- neck part only
Ruthless Leather Arm Guards <-- only if arms are shown
Additional notes: A stoic but anxious young knight that wants to make a good impression.
You understand that these are sketches: Yes
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@NegCol @Neptunelycan
dragons caught, recorded, and order marked as paid

@Golden @Kieren
@NegCol @Neptunelycan

@Golden @Kieren
aHMlRC8.pngGG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
@Kieren Just to be clear, I'd like the original-facing direction and flipped one, please

Levels will take a few days
@Kieren Just to be clear, I'd like the original-facing direction and flipped one, please

Levels will take a few days

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Arwen
I put an reservation for you. What kind of payment do you want?

@ViaCurro
I got your order! It'll be 20*2 + 280 = 320 levels, please send your payment to one of the available catchers.

@CyanicOcean
I got your order! It'll be 280 levels, please send your payment to one of the available catchers.

@Golden
I got your order! Phoenix counted as 6 separate stages. It'll be 20*9+55+35+20*3= 330 levels, please send your payment to one of the available catchers.

@glacevoleur
I got your order! It'll be 280 levels, please send your payment to one of the available catchers.

@valerianroot
I got your order! It'll be 20 levels, please send your payment to one of the available catchers.

@Frostlightles
I got your order! It'll be 450g, please send your payment directly to me.

UMA printing progress:
Still waiting for the staff review result, it had been 5 work days since I upload it. If there's any update, I'll let you preorderers know.
@Arwen
I put an reservation for you. What kind of payment do you want?

@ViaCurro
I got your order! It'll be 20*2 + 280 = 320 levels, please send your payment to one of the available catchers.

@CyanicOcean

@Golden
I got your order! Phoenix counted as 6 separate stages. It'll be 20*9+55+35+20*3= 330 levels, please send your payment to one of the available catchers.

@glacevoleur

@valerianroot
I got your order! It'll be 20 levels, please send your payment to one of the available catchers.

@Frostlightles
I got your order! It'll be 450g, please send your payment directly to me.

UMA printing progress:
Still waiting for the staff review result, it had been 5 work days since I upload it. If there's any update, I'll let you preorderers know.
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
@transhowl

Will be sending 330 levels for an order with BrassicaOracle. Thanks!
@transhowl

Will be sending 330 levels for an order with BrassicaOracle. Thanks!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@kasarian

Sending you 80 levels (16 level 5s). LMK if you'd prefer not to be pinged
@kasarian

Sending you 80 levels (16 level 5s). LMK if you'd prefer not to be pinged
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
Single Bird order form wrote: @Leporidaisical Type: Single Base: (A/[s]B[/s]/C/[b]D[/b]/E) Link to dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69963513][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699636/69963513_350.png[/img][/url] Which Branch: lets say spring, since it's valentines Additional Notes: you can ping @/meep5109 with the completed order! will pay in 9 lvl 8s :)
Single Bird order form wrote:
@Leporidaisical
Type: Single
Base: (A/B/C/D/E)
Link to dragon:

69963513_350.png

Which Branch: lets say spring, since it's valentines

Additional Notes: you can ping @/meep5109 with the completed order! will pay in 9 lvl 8s :)

they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@negcol My bad! It should be fixed in the sheet now
@negcol My bad! It should be fixed in the sheet now
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
@sgkat ooh, I see, that will be 20 extra levels then, 120 in total.
@sgkat ooh, I see, that will be 20 extra levels then, 120 in total.
SEAq1Fd.png FR+9
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30