Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30
@NegCol glad you liked the first doodle so much you want two more, haha! And yes, the outline is what I go for in these. That will be 440 levels. Should take me 2 to 5 days to finish.
@NegCol glad you liked the first doodle so much you want two more, haha! And yes, the outline is what I go for in these. That will be 440 levels. Should take me 2 to 5 days to finish.
SEAq1Fd.png FR+9
@BrassicaOracle i'd like to put in a reservation for mustard field for gems plz ^^
@BrassicaOracle i'd like to put in a reservation for mustard field for gems plz ^^
uDNAbBS.png
@Etheryn Okay, let me know what you think, I took a few liberties! Each of the details can be easily erased or kept, so don't worry about putting me out. :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/3RmUVli.jpg[/img] 1. Pawpad color decision? 2. White snout and pink nose? 3. Extra tiger stripes on face?
@Etheryn

Okay, let me know what you think, I took a few liberties! Each of the details can be easily erased or kept, so don't worry about putting me out. :3

3RmUVli.jpg

1. Pawpad color decision?
2. White snout and pink nose?
3. Extra tiger stripes on face?
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
@linin

You're at 336/360 levels!

@linin

You're at 336/360 levels!

The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
@ZimeBelle
I got your order! It'll be 280g, please send payment directly to me, thank you!
@ZimeBelle
I got your order! It'll be 280g, please send payment directly to me, thank you!
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
@hatesprit thank you for your order! that will be 70 levels.

It looks like you already know this but to be sure - biddibii already has one of my birdies. Assuming that's not a problem, please send the payment to a catcher.
@hatesprit thank you for your order! that will be 70 levels.

It looks like you already know this but to be sure - biddibii already has one of my birdies. Assuming that's not a problem, please send the payment to a catcher.
uy4ue1N.png
@linin

You're all paid up, woohoo! I've put you on the waitlist, so I'll get working on yours right away! :D
@linin

You're all paid up, woohoo! I've put you on the waitlist, so I'll get working on yours right away! :D
@kilorechoy [b]Your username:[/b] Neptunelycan [b]Dragon Name:[/b]Lunarayn [b]Dragon widget:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81444121][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/814442/81444121_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel/Skin:[/b] Accent: Our Home (#51192) [b]Any Notes?:[/b] (you can choose line art color here or expression or anything you can imagine! :3) Lineart colour can be dark green. A smug expression since Lunarayn knows she's awesome and glamourous.
@kilorechoy
Your username: Neptunelycan
Dragon Name:Lunarayn
Dragon widget: 81444121_350.png
Apparel/Skin: Accent: Our Home (#51192)
Any Notes?: (you can choose line art color here or expression or anything you can imagine! :3) Lineart colour can be dark green. A smug expression since Lunarayn knows she's awesome and glamourous.
EVz0MRA.gif7wIcn90.pngO69yB2l.png
@neptunelycan order confirmed! they are gorgeous [emoji=guardian love size=1] those genes fit them so well! I can’t wait to draw them :D
@neptunelycan order confirmed! they are gorgeous those genes fit them so well! I can’t wait to draw them :D
61221180_zfJFNtwK5ZCREpT.png
@Renkai

Sending you 14 level 7s and 1 level 4 (total 102 levels) for @/kilorechoy 's art. (I'm aware there are 2 extra levels!)
@Renkai

Sending you 14 level 7s and 1 level 4 (total 102 levels) for @/kilorechoy 's art. (I'm aware there are 2 extra levels!)
EVz0MRA.gif7wIcn90.pngO69yB2l.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30