Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] LvA Illuminarti
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 86 87
Yeah that’s correct! Sorry, was typing up the message lol
Yeah that’s correct! Sorry, was typing up the message lol
aP34GRw.png
@Pachirisu Hello! I'd like to get both shelves. Once it's confirmed I'll be sending the levels as I get them :) Thanks!
@Pachirisu Hello! I'd like to get both shelves. Once it's confirmed I'll be sending the levels as I get them :) Thanks!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@DismasYves you got it!
@DismasYves you got it!
GkfDmNh.png
@Anomalies hello again! queuing 10 lv10s (100), and 12 lv5s (60) for my skin order with Alphrussia, that should finish it [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Anomalies
hello again! queuing 10 lv10s (100), and 12 lv5s (60) for my skin order with Alphrussia, that should finish it
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@Macabrecabra oh my goodness hello! he's so cute, thank you so much for your lovely work :'>
@Macabrecabra oh my goodness hello! he's so cute, thank you so much for your lovely work :'>
mori and sakuragi! art by LightsKamAction.
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
@5inthemorning
Hello, can I get a slot of "ex solem" for gems, please? I hope I'm doing this right :')
@5inthemorning
Hello, can I get a slot of "ex solem" for gems, please? I hope I'm doing this right :')
HXmwDxc.png
@AloraDannon you've been added! Thank you for buying! ^^
@AloraDannon you've been added! Thank you for buying! ^^
@MerlinMausi
heya, queueing up 10 level 10s for my order with @/hocotate. i'll be working on getting the rest of the levels over the week, just need to move some of these guys out :)
@MerlinMausi
heya, queueing up 10 level 10s for my order with @/hocotate. i'll be working on getting the rest of the levels over the week, just need to move some of these guys out :)
NY105Sx.gif
@cinderrain

I love it, she's perfect, thank you!
@cinderrain

I love it, she's perfect, thank you!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Artist: @Hocotate
Request: Chibi
Reference(s): Kvenka's Toyhouse and imgur where the imgur has some color swatches for her skin/hair/cuffs (and I think some more pose ideas). :3
Payment: 280 levels (Most likely will be lvl 7's but I'm gonna see if I can do a few 10s)
Other info: I'd love a chibi of my Draenei Paladin Kvenka! She's an energetic herbo with a heart of gold. I'd like her in her original dark armor but you can leave off her shoulder armor since it can look a bit confusing. Feel free to simplify if necessary! <3
Artist: @Hocotate
Request: Chibi
Reference(s): Kvenka's Toyhouse and imgur where the imgur has some color swatches for her skin/hair/cuffs (and I think some more pose ideas). :3
Payment: 280 levels (Most likely will be lvl 7's but I'm gonna see if I can do a few 10s)
Other info: I'd love a chibi of my Draenei Paladin Kvenka! She's an energetic herbo with a heart of gold. I'd like her in her original dark armor but you can leave off her shoulder armor since it can look a bit confusing. Feel free to simplify if necessary! <3
rNFdvrL.png Join me on Twitch!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 86 87