Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Stardusted Ink: a lore shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I absolutely love both of them! I really love where you took Callisto's and how you were able to tie in Ares. Elsa seems like she is snobby towards Victor but I totally love it - no one is able to dismiss her except him so I really love where you took that! I'll have to add these to their bios in the morning and will be pasting my other order on this message if that's alright with you so I don't double post ^^ apologies for my edit - please feel free to add them to your showcase! I'd totally love that ----- @pulchritudinous [b]Dragon Image:[/b] These first two are scrys as one doesn't exist yet and the other hasn't been gened [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=81&bodygene=192&breed=23&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=188&winggene=192&wings=81&auth=d1fd4b69985f7dde32827ac5592441d739d2e23d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=81&bodygene=192&breed=23&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=13&tertgene=188&winggene=192&wings=81&auth=aee013c3f022898b108185658b103fbffd0db9d3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63791397][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/637914/63791397.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] 1. Reaper* 2. Ghost* 3. Jack (* = might change, but if you use these names that's totally alright! Just have no creative flow right now to think of anything better) [b]Theme of Story:[/b] [b]1 & 2.[/b] I'm not entirely sure what lore for these at the moment but I want their lore to be totally intertwined if possible, and more on the scary side. I'm imagining them kind of hiding in the deep water/swamp in order to not be caught from whatever devious plans they have (I can pick two other ones if this isn't to you liking though, please just let me know! I have a lot of the other pairs worked out more so it's not all up in the air for you ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/362191/1947620/1]here[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/362191/1876086?name=&type=undefined]here[/url] are the tabs of the other dragons in this project if you wanted a different pair to work on ) [b]3.[/b] This is Jack's mate, Sally - like Nightmare Before Christmas. Her lore is based off of being as 'nightcrawler' who is notorious for stealing things in the night, but no one knows who she is. Jack is the same, so everyone has been thinking it's one dragon pulling these amazing heists but its the two of them separately, until they find each other and pull one more infamous heist on the spookiest night of the year: Halloween [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63813224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/638133/63813224.png[/img][/url] [b]Word Count:[/b] 500 words each if possible [b]Flat or Detailed?:[/b] Detailed [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure again <3
I absolutely love both of them! I really love where you took Callisto's and how you were able to tie in Ares. Elsa seems like she is snobby towards Victor but I totally love it - no one is able to dismiss her except him so I really love where you took that!

I'll have to add these to their bios in the morning and will be pasting my other order on this message if that's alright with you so I don't double post ^^

apologies for my edit - please feel free to add them to your showcase! I'd totally love that
@pulchritudinous
Dragon Image: These first two are scrys as one doesn't exist yet and the other hasn't been gened
dragon?age=1&body=81&bodygene=192&breed=23&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=188&winggene=192&wings=81&auth=d1fd4b69985f7dde32827ac5592441d739d2e23d&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=81&bodygene=192&breed=23&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=13&tertgene=188&winggene=192&wings=81&auth=aee013c3f022898b108185658b103fbffd0db9d3&dummyext=prev.png
63791397.png

Dragon's Name:
1. Reaper*
2. Ghost*
3. Jack
(* = might change, but if you use these names that's totally alright! Just have no creative flow right now to think of anything better)
Theme of Story:
1 & 2. I'm not entirely sure what lore for these at the moment but I want their lore to be totally intertwined if possible, and more on the scary side. I'm imagining them kind of hiding in the deep water/swamp in order to not be caught from whatever devious plans they have (I can pick two other ones if this isn't to you liking though, please just let me know! I have a lot of the other pairs worked out more so it's not all up in the air for you ^^ here and here are the tabs of the other dragons in this project if you wanted a different pair to work on )

3. This is Jack's mate, Sally - like Nightmare Before Christmas. Her lore is based off of being as 'nightcrawler' who is notorious for stealing things in the night, but no one knows who she is. Jack is the same, so everyone has been thinking it's one dragon pulling these amazing heists but its the two of them separately, until they find each other and pull one more infamous heist on the spookiest night of the year: Halloween
63813224.png

Word Count: 500 words each if possible

Flat or Detailed?: Detailed

Payment Type: Treasure again <3
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@XxCalypsoxX and to finish off the trio, here's victor's lore! i kindaaaaaaa went a little overboard with this one here but i really liked the way it turned out and i hope you do too! also, i noticed while reading elsa's lore over, there's a typo [s]and it's bothering the hell out of me[/s]. if you don't care about it then feel free to ignore me but i did fix it in the post where her lore is posted on if you want to put the new change in her bio! and thank you for your order! i know you said you've been busy lately so send the payment (150kt) whenever you have time! no rush! :D edit: also thank you for your kind words! i'm super happy that you loved the lore! also no need to apologize about editing your post, that's completely fine! no harm done hehe here's the lore! [quote=victor][i]“Coatls with white plumage are bad news!” “Look at them, how dare they accept how they look!” “Don’t stare, little ones. Or their bad luck will fall on you.”[/i] Victor once didn’t believe the nonsense about Coatls with white plumage. He thought it was alienating, cruel, and disrespectful. Hatchlings being tossed out like trash due to their appearance hurt Victor’s heart when he would hear the stories. The unkind words other Coatls would whisper under their breaths–loud enough for him to hear yet quiet enough to still be called a whisper–at the sight of him and his family. His own clan looked at him and his family funny, while they didn’t ostracize them, they weren’t entirely too welcoming. Victor hated it all, and he grew up with resentment in his heart. Until the war happened. The resentment became sadness, emptiness, and loneliness. It ached for his family, now gone from the harsh war. None of them survived, even his clan, except for him. It had to be a cruel twist of fate that he was the only one to live after the smoke cleared and the fighting was done. And for once, he agreed with the superstitious Coatls, and that only made his heart ache even more. With no home to go back to, Victor wandered the lands of Sornieth, with no plan and no goal. Many dragons have seen the blankness of his eyes and the ghastly traits of his appearance and stayed away from him, thinking that he would cause them harm if they tried to engage. Only a few were kind enough to offer him food or drink whenever he passed, and Victor wasn’t one to refuse a free meal. Sometimes they would offer him a place to stay, to rest his travel-weary feet yet the Coatl would refuse. He was a bad omen, a sign of bad luck. He couldn’t bear to be a reason for ill luck to befall the kind stranger’s life due to helping him. So, he kept wandering, his mind blank, his eyes vacant, and no path to follow from. Victor didn’t care to know where he was going, nor did he hear the warnings from passing dragons telling him about the Terror of the Tangled Wood. He kept walking until the flash of red eyes and the snapping of sharp, white teeth snapped him out of his reverie. She looked like him. Except she didn’t really look like him. She was a Wildclaw who owned a pair of blood-red eyes. The only thing that they shared was similar colors and markings. But something in Victor began to bubble up, and that something happened to be positive–for once. “What do you think you are doing?” Victor rasped, his voice unused until now, monotone yet with a slight hint of mirth laced into it. The Wildclaw looked at him in shock, as if what he said slapped her in the face, and she growled at him in anger. The Coatl’s face morphed into one of confusion, the change in the Wildclaw’s expression shocked him. [i]Was it something he said?[/i] “Did I say something wrong? Why did you try to scare me? You…you look just like me.” That seemed to be the wrong thing to say, the Wilclaw snapping her teeth at him once more. “I am nothing like you! I am the Terror of the Tangled Wood! You being here will ruin my reputation! Why are you here?” Oh so she’s the Terror, it all made sense to him. She was the one who traveling dragons were afraid of, who was causing trouble for anyone who wanted to pass through. Victor the incredulous whispers of others as he continued on without any real thought of his safety. Dragons talk, they always have and always will, it wasn’t something Victor wasn’t used to. The Coatl figured that the Wildclaw didn’t want to be bothered, so he said nothing and turned his back on her to wander another way. She didn’t like that either–being ignored that is–Victor finding himself buried under piles of bones on one too many occasions. Wherever he was, she somehow was also there, her red eyes trained on his face as if her stare would cause him to tremble in fear. Victor paid her no mind, in fact, he thought she was funny and often engaged in conversation with her, even when he couldn’t see her. The Wildclaw–Elsa was her name–slowly opened up to him, her one-sided dislike turning into curiosity and later, a connection. They bonded over their shared experiences, Victor losing his clan and family to the war while Elsa lost hers due to a plague. They laughed together, mourned together, and shared comfort together, Victor’s heart being filled with something that wasn’t despair. It was love. And because of love, he didn’t have to wander anymore. [/quote] and coded version! [code][i]“Coatls with white plumage are bad news!” “Look at them, how dare they accept how they look!” “Don’t stare, little ones. Or their bad luck will fall on you.”[/i] Victor once didn’t believe the nonsense about Coatls with white plumage. He thought it was alienating, cruel, and disrespectful. Hatchlings being tossed out like trash due to their appearance hurt Victor’s heart when he would hear the stories. The unkind words other Coatls would whisper under their breaths–loud enough for him to hear yet quiet enough to still be called a whisper–at the sight of him and his family. His own clan looked at him and his family funny, while they didn’t ostracize them, they weren’t entirely too welcoming. Victor hated it all, and he grew up with resentment in his heart. Until the war happened. The resentment became sadness, emptiness, and loneliness. It ached for his family, now gone from the harsh war. None of them survived, even his clan, except for him. It had to be a cruel twist of fate that he was the only one to live after the smoke cleared and the fighting was done. And for once, he agreed with the superstitious Coatls, and that only made his heart ache even more. With no home to go back to, Victor wandered the lands of Sornieth, with no plan and no goal. Many dragons have seen the blankness of his eyes and the ghastly traits of his appearance and stayed away from him, thinking that he would cause them harm if they tried to engage. Only a few were kind enough to offer him food or drink whenever he passed, and Victor wasn’t one to refuse a free meal. Sometimes they would offer him a place to stay, to rest his travel-weary feet yet the Coatl would refuse. He was a bad omen, a sign of bad luck. He couldn’t bear to be a reason for ill luck to befall the kind stranger’s life due to helping him. So, he kept wandering, his mind blank, his eyes vacant, and no path to follow from. Victor didn’t care to know where he was going, nor did he hear the warnings from passing dragons telling him about the Terror of the Tangled Wood. He kept walking until the flash of red eyes and the snapping of sharp, white teeth snapped him out of his reverie. She looked like him. Except she didn’t really look like him. She was a Wildclaw who owned a pair of blood-red eyes. The only thing that they shared was similar colors and markings. But something in Victor began to bubble up, and that something happened to be positive–for once. “What do you think you are doing?” Victor rasped, his voice unused until now, monotone yet with a slight hint of mirth laced into it. The Wildclaw looked at him in shock, as if what he said slapped her in the face, and she growled at him in anger. The Coatl’s face morphed into one of confusion, the change in the Wildclaw’s expression shocked him. [i]Was it something he said?[/i] “Did I say something wrong? Why did you try to scare me? You…you look just like me.” That seemed to be the wrong thing to say, the Wilclaw snapping her teeth at him once more. “I am nothing like you! I am the Terror of the Tangled Wood! You being here will ruin my reputation! Why are you here?” Oh so she’s the Terror, it all made sense to him. She was the one who traveling dragons were afraid of, who was causing trouble for anyone who wanted to pass through. Victor the incredulous whispers of others as he continued on without any real thought of his safety. Dragons talk, they always have and always will, it wasn’t something Victor wasn’t used to. The Coatl figured that the Wildclaw didn’t want to be bothered, so he said nothing and turned his back on her to wander another way. She didn’t like that either–being ignored that is–Victor finding himself buried under piles of bones on one too many occasions. Wherever he was, she somehow was also there, her red eyes trained on his face as if her stare would cause him to tremble in fear. Victor paid her no mind, in fact, he thought she was funny and often engaged in conversation with her, even when he couldn’t see her. The Wildclaw–Elsa was her name–slowly opened up to him, her one-sided dislike turning into curiosity and later, a connection. They bonded over their shared experiences, Victor losing his clan and family to the war while Elsa lost hers due to a plague. They laughed together, mourned together, and shared comfort together, Victor’s heart being filled with something that wasn’t despair. It was love. And because of love, he didn’t have to wander anymore.[/code]
@XxCalypsoxX and to finish off the trio, here's victor's lore! i kindaaaaaaa went a little overboard with this one here but i really liked the way it turned out and i hope you do too! also, i noticed while reading elsa's lore over, there's a typo and it's bothering the hell out of me. if you don't care about it then feel free to ignore me but i did fix it in the post where her lore is posted on if you want to put the new change in her bio! and thank you for your order! i know you said you've been busy lately so send the payment (150kt) whenever you have time! no rush! :D

edit: also thank you for your kind words! i'm super happy that you loved the lore! also no need to apologize about editing your post, that's completely fine! no harm done hehe

here's the lore!
victor wrote:
“Coatls with white plumage are bad news!”

“Look at them, how dare they accept how they look!”

“Don’t stare, little ones. Or their bad luck will fall on you.”

Victor once didn’t believe the nonsense about Coatls with white plumage. He thought it was alienating, cruel, and disrespectful. Hatchlings being tossed out like trash due to their appearance hurt Victor’s heart when he would hear the stories. The unkind words other Coatls would whisper under their breaths–loud enough for him to hear yet quiet enough to still be called a whisper–at the sight of him and his family. His own clan looked at him and his family funny, while they didn’t ostracize them, they weren’t entirely too welcoming. Victor hated it all, and he grew up with resentment in his heart.

Until the war happened.

The resentment became sadness, emptiness, and loneliness. It ached for his family, now gone from the harsh war. None of them survived, even his clan, except for him. It had to be a cruel twist of fate that he was the only one to live after the smoke cleared and the fighting was done. And for once, he agreed with the superstitious Coatls, and that only made his heart ache even more.

With no home to go back to, Victor wandered the lands of Sornieth, with no plan and no goal. Many dragons have seen the blankness of his eyes and the ghastly traits of his appearance and stayed away from him, thinking that he would cause them harm if they tried to engage. Only a few were kind enough to offer him food or drink whenever he passed, and Victor wasn’t one to refuse a free meal. Sometimes they would offer him a place to stay, to rest his travel-weary feet yet the Coatl would refuse. He was a bad omen, a sign of bad luck. He couldn’t bear to be a reason for ill luck to befall the kind stranger’s life due to helping him. So, he kept wandering, his mind blank, his eyes vacant, and no path to follow from. Victor didn’t care to know where he was going, nor did he hear the warnings from passing dragons telling him about the Terror of the Tangled Wood. He kept walking until the flash of red eyes and the snapping of sharp, white teeth snapped him out of his reverie.

She looked like him.

Except she didn’t really look like him. She was a Wildclaw who owned a pair of blood-red eyes. The only thing that they shared was similar colors and markings. But something in Victor began to bubble up, and that something happened to be positive–for once.

“What do you think you are doing?” Victor rasped, his voice unused until now, monotone yet with a slight hint of mirth laced into it. The Wildclaw looked at him in shock, as if what he said slapped her in the face, and she growled at him in anger. The Coatl’s face morphed into one of confusion, the change in the Wildclaw’s expression shocked him.

Was it something he said?

“Did I say something wrong? Why did you try to scare me? You…you look just like me.”

That seemed to be the wrong thing to say, the Wilclaw snapping her teeth at him once more.

“I am nothing like you! I am the Terror of the Tangled Wood! You being here will ruin my reputation! Why are you here?”

Oh so she’s the Terror, it all made sense to him. She was the one who traveling dragons were afraid of, who was causing trouble for anyone who wanted to pass through. Victor the incredulous whispers of others as he continued on without any real thought of his safety. Dragons talk, they always have and always will, it wasn’t something Victor wasn’t used to. The Coatl figured that the Wildclaw didn’t want to be bothered, so he said nothing and turned his back on her to wander another way. She didn’t like that either–being ignored that is–Victor finding himself buried under piles of bones on one too many occasions. Wherever he was, she somehow was also there, her red eyes trained on his face as if her stare would cause him to tremble in fear. Victor paid her no mind, in fact, he thought she was funny and often engaged in conversation with her, even when he couldn’t see her. The Wildclaw–Elsa was her name–slowly opened up to him, her one-sided dislike turning into curiosity and later, a connection. They bonded over their shared experiences, Victor losing his clan and family to the war while Elsa lost hers due to a plague. They laughed together, mourned together, and shared comfort together, Victor’s heart being filled with something that wasn’t despair.

It was love.

And because of love, he didn’t have to wander anymore.

and coded version!
Code:
[i]“Coatls with white plumage are bad news!” “Look at them, how dare they accept how they look!” “Don’t stare, little ones. Or their bad luck will fall on you.”[/i] Victor once didn’t believe the nonsense about Coatls with white plumage. He thought it was alienating, cruel, and disrespectful. Hatchlings being tossed out like trash due to their appearance hurt Victor’s heart when he would hear the stories. The unkind words other Coatls would whisper under their breaths–loud enough for him to hear yet quiet enough to still be called a whisper–at the sight of him and his family. His own clan looked at him and his family funny, while they didn’t ostracize them, they weren’t entirely too welcoming. Victor hated it all, and he grew up with resentment in his heart. Until the war happened. The resentment became sadness, emptiness, and loneliness. It ached for his family, now gone from the harsh war. None of them survived, even his clan, except for him. It had to be a cruel twist of fate that he was the only one to live after the smoke cleared and the fighting was done. And for once, he agreed with the superstitious Coatls, and that only made his heart ache even more. With no home to go back to, Victor wandered the lands of Sornieth, with no plan and no goal. Many dragons have seen the blankness of his eyes and the ghastly traits of his appearance and stayed away from him, thinking that he would cause them harm if they tried to engage. Only a few were kind enough to offer him food or drink whenever he passed, and Victor wasn’t one to refuse a free meal. Sometimes they would offer him a place to stay, to rest his travel-weary feet yet the Coatl would refuse. He was a bad omen, a sign of bad luck. He couldn’t bear to be a reason for ill luck to befall the kind stranger’s life due to helping him. So, he kept wandering, his mind blank, his eyes vacant, and no path to follow from. Victor didn’t care to know where he was going, nor did he hear the warnings from passing dragons telling him about the Terror of the Tangled Wood. He kept walking until the flash of red eyes and the snapping of sharp, white teeth snapped him out of his reverie. She looked like him. Except she didn’t really look like him. She was a Wildclaw who owned a pair of blood-red eyes. The only thing that they shared was similar colors and markings. But something in Victor began to bubble up, and that something happened to be positive–for once. “What do you think you are doing?” Victor rasped, his voice unused until now, monotone yet with a slight hint of mirth laced into it. The Wildclaw looked at him in shock, as if what he said slapped her in the face, and she growled at him in anger. The Coatl’s face morphed into one of confusion, the change in the Wildclaw’s expression shocked him. [i]Was it something he said?[/i] “Did I say something wrong? Why did you try to scare me? You…you look just like me.” That seemed to be the wrong thing to say, the Wilclaw snapping her teeth at him once more. “I am nothing like you! I am the Terror of the Tangled Wood! You being here will ruin my reputation! Why are you here?” Oh so she’s the Terror, it all made sense to him. She was the one who traveling dragons were afraid of, who was causing trouble for anyone who wanted to pass through. Victor the incredulous whispers of others as he continued on without any real thought of his safety. Dragons talk, they always have and always will, it wasn’t something Victor wasn’t used to. The Coatl figured that the Wildclaw didn’t want to be bothered, so he said nothing and turned his back on her to wander another way. She didn’t like that either–being ignored that is–Victor finding himself buried under piles of bones on one too many occasions. Wherever he was, she somehow was also there, her red eyes trained on his face as if her stare would cause him to tremble in fear. Victor paid her no mind, in fact, he thought she was funny and often engaged in conversation with her, even when he couldn’t see her. The Wildclaw–Elsa was her name–slowly opened up to him, her one-sided dislike turning into curiosity and later, a connection. They bonded over their shared experiences, Victor losing his clan and family to the war while Elsa lost hers due to a plague. They laughed together, mourned together, and shared comfort together, Victor’s heart being filled with something that wasn’t despair. It was love. And because of love, he didn’t have to wander anymore.
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@pulchritudinous
So sorry for the late response, but I absolutely love Victor's lore!!! thank you so much <3
@pulchritudinous
So sorry for the late response, but I absolutely love Victor's lore!!! thank you so much <3
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@XxCalypsoxX no worries hun, i’m just glad you loved the lore! <3
@XxCalypsoxX no worries hun, i’m just glad you loved the lore! <3
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@pulchritudinous I'd love to be affiliates! I don't think we have a banner rn but I could whip up something real quick haha

In my signature, there's a link to the shop me and another person are running!
@pulchritudinous I'd love to be affiliates! I don't think we have a banner rn but I could whip up something real quick haha

In my signature, there's a link to the shop me and another person are running!
@pulchritudinous hi! can we affiliate? i don't have a banner, but my shop is here!
@pulchritudinous hi! can we affiliate? i don't have a banner, but my shop is here!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@pulchritudinous [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87889444][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/878895/87889444_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87339049][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/873391/87339049_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] 1) Professor Hershel Layton 2) Luke Triton Basically just how they are in normal canon lol! [b]Theme of Story:[/b] Mostly just,, i wanna imagine these sillies but if they were dragons!! So the typical professor Layton n Luke but... Sornieth-ified, I suppose that's a way to word it? Id love any sort of integration with canon lore (breed lore, familiars, locations, etc.) - As well as integration of the tab's lore! (Cragview is the name of the tab in my lair, you can read up on it if you need info but if you need any more info from me, just ask! I love talking :3 [b]Word Count:[b] 300 for each! [b]Flat or Detailed?:[/b] Let's say flat unless you have other ideas? I'd love to discuss about it since it's got a bit of a longer word count than I typically go for! [b]Payment Type:[/b] treasure!
@pulchritudinous

Dragon Image:
87889444_350.png
87339049_350.png

Dragon's Name:
1) Professor Hershel Layton
2) Luke Triton
Basically just how they are in normal canon lol!

Theme of Story:
Mostly just,, i wanna imagine these sillies but if they were dragons!! So the typical professor Layton n Luke but... Sornieth-ified, I suppose that's a way to word it?
Id love any sort of integration with canon lore (breed lore, familiars, locations, etc.)
- As well as integration of the tab's lore! (Cragview is the name of the tab in my lair, you can read up on it if you need info but if you need any more info from me, just ask! I love talking :3

Word Count: 300 for each!

Flat or Detailed?: Let's say flat unless you have other ideas? I'd love to discuss about it since it's got a bit of a longer word count than I typically go for!

Payment Type: treasure!
@KursedCurtain @naranciag hello! sorry for the late response, i really hadn't had the chance to sit down and type a reply for y'all. i would love to become affiliates, you can get my shop banner here. in the credits section, there's a button to a shop that caters to graphics run by a friend of mine. i'm not sure if she's taking orders at the moment but i'm sure she's affiliated with other graphics shops! if you do get one just let me know and i'll update your affiliate link!

@KursedCurtain double ping! your total comes up to 48kt with the affiliate discount! it's been a while since i've consumed any professor layton media but i will try my best! if i need any help i will come straight to you hehe. once you send me payment through PM or CR, i will get started! thanks for your order!
@KursedCurtain @naranciag hello! sorry for the late response, i really hadn't had the chance to sit down and type a reply for y'all. i would love to become affiliates, you can get my shop banner here. in the credits section, there's a button to a shop that caters to graphics run by a friend of mine. i'm not sure if she's taking orders at the moment but i'm sure she's affiliated with other graphics shops! if you do get one just let me know and i'll update your affiliate link!

@KursedCurtain double ping! your total comes up to 48kt with the affiliate discount! it's been a while since i've consumed any professor layton media but i will try my best! if i need any help i will come straight to you hehe. once you send me payment through PM or CR, i will get started! thanks for your order!
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@pulchritudinous thanku! I'll get the muns to you in a second, I was busy making the banner xD

rpD9krZQ_t.png

My friend has edited our shop with your banner in it now yay :D
@pulchritudinous thanku! I'll get the muns to you in a second, I was busy making the banner xD

rpD9krZQ_t.png

My friend has edited our shop with your banner in it now yay :D
@pulchritudinous alright cool! your banner is up in my shop now :)
@pulchritudinous alright cool! your banner is up in my shop now :)
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread