Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Stardusted Ink: a lore shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@pulchritudinous hello! Are you open?
@pulchritudinous hello! Are you open?
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana i sure am! what can i help you with?
@Looshiana i sure am! what can i help you with?
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@pulchritudinous Hi! [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74838269][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748383/74838269_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Fharath [b]Theme of Story:[/b] I don't have many ideas, but: [LIST] [*]She was a shipwreck survivor, she spent days in the water in a improvised boat made of rests from the ship and floating things she found. [*]She has ice powers but they aren't strong and she's looking to get better at that. [*]She's currently living in Besart, finding everything odd, trying to adapt and live a day after another, but sometimes is hard. [*]She found some friends in the port, one of them a dragon that rescued her (I haven't decided which dragon so is a they for now) [*]she's trying to learn new things to adapt to her new life, but she would like being a warrior one day and taking part of the queen's army [*]she has a pet hawk [*]she enjoys trading handwrited letters, but has no friends yet to do that. [*]She still has the taste of being a shipwrecked. [/LIST] [b]Word Count:[/b] 800-1000. I'd like something that starts with her on her hobby or something very ordinary day to day, maybe she missing doing her letter hobby and finding none with to trade this, and ends with her experience being a castawa/shipwreck survivor. [b]Flat or Detailed?:[/b] Detailed, possibly first person if that is doable. [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems!
@pulchritudinous Hi!

Dragon Image: 74838269_350.png

Dragon's Name: Fharath

Theme of Story: I don't have many ideas, but:
  • She was a shipwreck survivor, she spent days in the water in a improvised boat made of rests from the ship and floating things she found.
  • She has ice powers but they aren't strong and she's looking to get better at that.
  • She's currently living in Besart, finding everything odd, trying to adapt and live a day after another, but sometimes is hard.
  • She found some friends in the port, one of them a dragon that rescued her (I haven't decided which dragon so is a they for now)
  • she's trying to learn new things to adapt to her new life, but she would like being a warrior one day and taking part of the queen's army
  • she has a pet hawk
  • she enjoys trading handwrited letters, but has no friends yet to do that.
  • She still has the taste of being a shipwrecked.
Word Count: 800-1000. I'd like something that starts with her on her hobby or something very ordinary day to day, maybe she missing doing her letter hobby and finding none with to trade this, and ends with her experience being a castawa/shipwreck survivor.

Flat or Detailed?: Detailed, possibly first person if that is doable.

Payment Type: Gems!
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana ooo ur fridge is gorgeous!! i do have one concern though, you said 800-1000 words which is doable for me but for pricing i’m ??? about. do you want me to aim for the minimum (800) and charge you that? you total will be 800g but if i go over that you will not be charged for it
@Looshiana ooo ur fridge is gorgeous!! i do have one concern though, you said 800-1000 words which is doable for me but for pricing i’m ??? about. do you want me to aim for the minimum (800) and charge you that? you total will be 800g but if i go over that you will not be charged for it
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@pulchritudinous Ohhh tysm for accepting! Then 800g? If you reach 1k let me know, I wanna pay the right value <3
@pulchritudinous Ohhh tysm for accepting! Then 800g? If you reach 1k let me know, I wanna pay the right value <3
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana 800g it is! also dw, if i go over it’s free! :) just send me the payment and i’ll get started
@Looshiana 800g it is! also dw, if i go over it’s free! :) just send me the payment and i’ll get started
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@pulchritudinous Payment sent! Tysm :D
@pulchritudinous Payment sent! Tysm :D
Art_shop.png
@pulchritudinous Hey, do you have any update on how it is going? Hope you are fine!
@pulchritudinous Hey, do you have any update on how it is going? Hope you are fine!
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana hello hello! thanks for checking up on me, i’m doing fine! i’ve been in the process of moving these past couple of weeks and work has been keeping me busy so i’ve been glancing at FR every once in awhile. i will have your lore all ready for you on tuesday if you don’t mind waiting a few days longer? so sorry for the wait!
@Looshiana hello hello! thanks for checking up on me, i’m doing fine! i’ve been in the process of moving these past couple of weeks and work has been keeping me busy so i’ve been glancing at FR every once in awhile. i will have your lore all ready for you on tuesday if you don’t mind waiting a few days longer? so sorry for the wait!
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@XiangEr your lores are finally finished! thank you so much for waiting patiently! i kinda went eeny miney mo with the notes you gave me when writing each dragon's lore but feel free to change the names around if you feel like they fit a different dragon to the one i chose! friendly reminder to either link my profile or this shop thread in the bio once you use. thanks again for ordering, can i put your dergs in my showcase? [quote=kelly]Kelly wanted to live just like her mother. The older barghest managed to somehow hid her bestial nature and assimilate herself with dragon society, lasting long enough to have half-beast children with a dragon mate. Kelly desired that for herself, to live amongst the colorful society that dragonkind had to offer and one day start a family of her own. She often confided in her mother for tips on controlling the beast, to curb its monstrous appetite and desire for blood. It wasn’t easy at first–the beast fighting her for control of her body–but Kelly stayed persistent on quieting it. She wanted to live like her mother and she was determined to see it through. [/quote] [quote=kelvar]Kelvar hated the beast. He had a feeling that it knew that he hated it, that he resented the fact that it shares his body, his blood, his mind. He resented its intense desires for blood and gore and flesh, its desire to burst from his skin and feast to its heart’s content. He resented that it knows that he’s weak to its wiles, that his self control was brittle as glass. That whenever it wanted to take over his body, he’d let it. Kevlar would often have close calls, his bestial nature bursting through the seams that he’d run through any nearby forest to let it free. He made sure he was far from any other dragons so the beast couldn’t feast on them, instead, wreaking havoc on the surrounding wildlife until it had its fill. He would wake up surrounded by carnage and blood, fleeing the scene before anyone could find him there. Kevlar hated the beast, but he hated himself even more. [/quote] [quote= kairos]Kairos hated hiding. He wasn’t ashamed of his bestial nature, never once desiring to hide such part of himself away from the rest of the world. But he did so because of his mother, his family. Dragonkind wasn’t too fond of beasts due to the long years of fighting over territory and being half-barghest, he would probably draw unnecessary (and possibly violent) attention if word was to ever get out. That didn’t stop Kairos from longing for a community that will happily accept who he is, who wouldn’t force him to hide part of his being and let him be free in his identity. But for now, Kairos hides. Although he hates it, his family’s safety comes first. [/quote] [quote= katarina]Katarina was one with the beast and the beast was one with Katarina. She refused to hide like her mother and siblings and she refused to control the beast whenever it wanted control. She was half-barghest, half-dragon, why in the world must she hide her true self? It took several attacks from the beast for her mother to banish her away from the family, with a warning that she needs to stay away from other dragons lest she wanted to put herself and her family in danger. Katarina did just that, separating herself from her family and society to live out her true self with no restrictions. She was content to be free yet freedom could not stop the resentment growing in her heart. [/quote]
@XiangEr your lores are finally finished! thank you so much for waiting patiently! i kinda went eeny miney mo with the notes you gave me when writing each dragon's lore but feel free to change the names around if you feel like they fit a different dragon to the one i chose! friendly reminder to either link my profile or this shop thread in the bio once you use. thanks again for ordering, can i put your dergs in my showcase?
kelly wrote:
Kelly wanted to live just like her mother.

The older barghest managed to somehow hid her bestial nature and assimilate herself with dragon society, lasting long enough to have half-beast children with a dragon mate. Kelly desired that for herself, to live amongst the colorful society that dragonkind had to offer and one day start a family of her own. She often confided in her mother for tips on controlling the beast, to curb its monstrous appetite and desire for blood. It wasn’t easy at first–the beast fighting her for control of her body–but Kelly stayed persistent on quieting it.

She wanted to live like her mother and she was determined to see it through.
kelvar wrote:
Kelvar hated the beast.

He had a feeling that it knew that he hated it, that he resented the fact that it shares his body, his blood, his mind. He resented its intense desires for blood and gore and flesh, its desire to burst from his skin and feast to its heart’s content.

He resented that it knows that he’s weak to its wiles, that his self control was brittle as glass. That whenever it wanted to take over his body, he’d let it.

Kevlar would often have close calls, his bestial nature bursting through the seams that he’d run through any nearby forest to let it free. He made sure he was far from any other dragons so the beast couldn’t feast on them, instead, wreaking havoc on the surrounding wildlife until it had its fill. He would wake up surrounded by carnage and blood, fleeing the scene before anyone could find him there.

Kevlar hated the beast, but he hated himself even more.
kairos wrote:
Kairos hated hiding.

He wasn’t ashamed of his bestial nature, never once desiring to hide such part of himself away from the rest of the world. But he did so because of his mother, his family. Dragonkind wasn’t too fond of beasts due to the long years of fighting over territory and being half-barghest, he would probably draw unnecessary (and possibly violent) attention if word was to ever get out. That didn’t stop Kairos from longing for a community that will happily accept who he is, who wouldn’t force him to hide part of his being and let him be free in his identity.

But for now, Kairos hides. Although he hates it, his family’s safety comes first.
katarina wrote:
Katarina was one with the beast and the beast was one with Katarina.

She refused to hide like her mother and siblings and she refused to control the beast whenever it wanted control. She was half-barghest, half-dragon, why in the world must she hide her true self? It took several attacks from the beast for her mother to banish her away from the family, with a warning that she needs to stay away from other dragons lest she wanted to put herself and her family in danger. Katarina did just that, separating herself from her family and society to live out her true self with no restrictions.

She was content to be free yet freedom could not stop the resentment growing in her heart.
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11