Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Fire Foddart] Flames Fables [OPEN]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41
@Tune it's a deal then, I'll add 10 levels to my total and get those sent out today for pickup whenever. No worries about the wait. Hopefully your boyfriend will be okay :(
@Tune it's a deal then, I'll add 10 levels to my total and get those sent out today for pickup whenever. No worries about the wait. Hopefully your boyfriend will be okay :(
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai
yass, and thank you. Hopefully it's only a normal but very severe cold and he'll get better soon.
@Saronai
yass, and thank you. Hopefully it's only a normal but very severe cold and he'll get better soon.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[center] @LemonySnaket Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77153619][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/771537/77153619_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: levels Sponsored genes: Bee :] Additional info: (she's wearing am accent atm, I can remove it for ease of access if need be just lmk! ^^)

@LemonySnaket
Dragon:
77153619_350.png
Payment: levels
Sponsored genes: Bee :]
Additional info: (she's wearing am accent atm, I can remove it for ease of access if need be just lmk! ^^)
9R2Unq1.png
1vAtYxM.png
lCK29fT.png
PRICTGJ.png
bYt72YT.png
Grimm-Day-Dream.gif mlSrRbK.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
@DrakoTheDragon [b]Chip[/b]: [quote=Special delivery to Mather] Chip fidgeted with her claws below the edge of the recruiter’s desk where the bored skydancer couldn’t see, her (hopefully) one admission to the nervousness she tried so hard to hide. The recruiter was still scribbling out Chip’s information on her exaltation form. Chip shifted her feet, resisting the urge to try and peer over the top to see what they were writing, exactly. How long did it take to copy down her details? She’d been surprised the Hollow [i]kept[/i] records, even. [i]Thousands[/i] of dragons left to serve the Flamecaller—what was one more? “Will I be allowed to bring my items?” she blurted at last, unable to stand the sound of the scratching quill any longer. “Uh, my clothes? Or do I dispose of them somewhere?” The recruitment office was set in an alcove just off one of the main throughways in the Emberglow Hollow, and Chip caught sight of many dragons—scales and eyes all so brightly and distinctly colored—passing by, but their comforting hubbub was deafened by the dull gray walls of volcanic rock that shielded the office, leaving only that damn quill scratch scratch scratching away. The skydancer peered over the top of their glasses at her, expression flat and slightly annoyed, for one second, then returned to writing. “Take what you will. The Exalted who greet you will tell you what you may keep. There we are.” They stamped an official-looking seal at the bottom of the scroll, ripped a piece off, and handed the curling parchment to Chip. “Thank you,” she mumbled, automatically looking down at the paper even as she started to sidle away. Then stopped, jerking her gaze back to the skydancer, who’d already begun to turn away to some other task. “Uh, excuse me, this says I’m to report to site [i]tomorrow[/i] at midday? Is that—I mean, I thought I was—Am I not leaving. Now? Immediately?” The recruiter stared at her blankly through the entire stumbling mess of a question. Then, “It is as the paper states.” Chip clenched her claws, the parchment crunching crisply in her grasp. “Oh. I didn’t . . .” She swallowed, trying hard not to tremble. She knew nothing of this lair, had made no further arrangements upon arriving, expecting to be gone again by the end of the day. Where would she—what would she even do— The skydancer studied her, then heaved a great sigh and hauled themself out from behind the desk, plodding past Chip to stick their head out of the alcove. Chip watched, stupefied, as they watched the crowds for a minute, then yelled in a startlingly loud bellow, “Mynt! Hey! Newcomer needs a guide!” And a voice yelled back, “I’m a courier, Bell, I got things to deliver!” “Well, so’s this one! She can lend you a claw and you can deliver her somewhere last!” “Ugh! Fine—you owe me a pastry at that new cafe, though!” “Call it a date,” they said drily, and pulled back in. Chip blinked at them, her claws clutching the strap of her messenger’s bag self-consciously, but Bell merely gave her a “go along, then,” nod out the office. “Thanks?” Bell rolled their eyes indulgently and Chip scuttled past them—nearly running into another nocturne striding in from the opposite direction. “Oof! Woah there, newbie!” The nocturne—the courier Mynt, Chip surmised, from his attire—steadied her before Chip could stumble into the wall. “Sorry about that.” “No, no, my fault—” Chip said quickly, disoriented by so many sudden changes so fast, but Mynt waved that off, forestalling any further awkward back-and-forth apologies or even a proper introduction by shoving a great pile of packages in her claws. “Come along then, newbie!” he chirped, already barreling back out of the office. “Mail doesn’t wait!” Chip hared after him, glad to have [i]one[/i] sure goal in this strange place—and a familiar one, at that. She could deliver packages. And with Mynt jabbering about every establishment and dragon they passed and stopped at to hand off a box or letter, she was getting an extensive, if rambling and somewhat disjointed, tour of the place. [i]Not that you’ll be staying here any longer[/i], Chip reminded herself, as she and Mynt clambered up a fence to gaze down at a resident’s cultivated koi pond. Still, she could admit, the Hollow had a plentitude of hidden delights to explore. ~ “Aaaaaaand that’s the last one!” Mynt said as Chip trotted back from setting the parcel on the step of some resident’s den, as the recipient hadn’t been home. “Alrighty then, I’ll drop you off at the common dens, where any traveler or guest can grab a bunk, then—” “Actually,” Chip broke in, nervous but also strangely determined. “I was hoping to thank you for your kindness in showing me around.” She dug out the last of her coin from her bag, just enough for a meal. “That pastry cafe you mentioned, maybe? I owe the favor, really, not Recruiter Bell.” Mynt made a modest scoffing sound of protest. “Oh, no need for that! I was just using you as free labor, after all.” “I had nothing else to do,” she said honestly. “It was a perfect way to spend the day—otherwise I’d have been sitting somewhere biting my claws to nubs until tomorrow,” she joked, knowing it wasn’t far from the truth. He tilted his head. “Tomorrow, yeah. You’re joining Flamecaller’s ranks?” And to Chip’s assenting nod, went on, “If you don’t mind me asking, what for?” He nudged her wing with his own. “You’re quick, good at what you do. We could use you—the Hollow, that is, for couriering.” Chip hesitated. He’d told her so much today, had been so friendly and open to her, a stranger. But could she really say the truth? She didn’t want to lie. “Maybe—could we talk at the cafe?” Mynt laughed. “Tenacious! Well, I see I have no choice in the matter then—I’m curious, now!” Chip breathed out in relief that he wasn’t offended, and followed as he winged through the cavern to yet another cozy alcove, lit with decorative paper lanterns strung all along the walls, where they were soon settled at a small table in a corner with mugs of tea and a small platter of delectable chocolate cream buns—before long, a small platter of crumbs. Sipping her tea, Chip finally felt calm enough to answer his question. “I don’t really know,” she confessed, not daring to look at Mynt in her embarrassment. “I’ve felt . . . aimless, for a while now.” Mynt made a thoughtful hum. Chip chanced a glance, her eyes catching on a smear of chocolate on his jaw. She pushed away the impulse to wipe it away herself, and motioned it to him, who rubbed it off with a faint look of surprise. Then he gestured her to continue. “Go on—if you’re willing, that is. I know I talk a lot, but. I’m a ready listener, too.” Looking at him, Chip believed him. So she took a deep breath, and for the first time, spoke her uncertainties and frustrations aloud—admitting to herself, and starting to figure out, she thought, why she was so afraid. And Mynt, listening attentively, made her wonder: Did she need to be scared anymore? [/quote] here you be! anything you'd like changed, or if you catch any typos, let me know! :D
@DrakoTheDragon

Chip:
Special delivery to Mather wrote:
Chip fidgeted with her claws below the edge of the recruiter’s desk where the bored skydancer couldn’t see, her (hopefully) one admission to the nervousness she tried so hard to hide.

The recruiter was still scribbling out Chip’s information on her exaltation form. Chip shifted her feet, resisting the urge to try and peer over the top to see what they were writing, exactly. How long did it take to copy down her details? She’d been surprised the Hollow kept records, even. Thousands of dragons left to serve the Flamecaller—what was one more?

“Will I be allowed to bring my items?” she blurted at last, unable to stand the sound of the scratching quill any longer. “Uh, my clothes? Or do I dispose of them somewhere?” The recruitment office was set in an alcove just off one of the main throughways in the Emberglow Hollow, and Chip caught sight of many dragons—scales and eyes all so brightly and distinctly colored—passing by, but their comforting hubbub was deafened by the dull gray walls of volcanic rock that shielded the office, leaving only that damn quill scratch scratch scratching away.

The skydancer peered over the top of their glasses at her, expression flat and slightly annoyed, for one second, then returned to writing. “Take what you will. The Exalted who greet you will tell you what you may keep. There we are.” They stamped an official-looking seal at the bottom of the scroll, ripped a piece off, and handed the curling parchment to Chip.

“Thank you,” she mumbled, automatically looking down at the paper even as she started to sidle away. Then stopped, jerking her gaze back to the skydancer, who’d already begun to turn away to some other task. “Uh, excuse me, this says I’m to report to site tomorrow at midday? Is that—I mean, I thought I was—Am I not leaving. Now? Immediately?”

The recruiter stared at her blankly through the entire stumbling mess of a question. Then, “It is as the paper states.”

Chip clenched her claws, the parchment crunching crisply in her grasp. “Oh. I didn’t . . .” She swallowed, trying hard not to tremble. She knew nothing of this lair, had made no further arrangements upon arriving, expecting to be gone again by the end of the day. Where would she—what would she even do—

The skydancer studied her, then heaved a great sigh and hauled themself out from behind the desk, plodding past Chip to stick their head out of the alcove. Chip watched, stupefied, as they watched the crowds for a minute, then yelled in a startlingly loud bellow, “Mynt! Hey! Newcomer needs a guide!”

And a voice yelled back, “I’m a courier, Bell, I got things to deliver!”

“Well, so’s this one! She can lend you a claw and you can deliver her somewhere last!”

“Ugh! Fine—you owe me a pastry at that new cafe, though!”

“Call it a date,” they said drily, and pulled back in.

Chip blinked at them, her claws clutching the strap of her messenger’s bag self-consciously, but Bell merely gave her a “go along, then,” nod out the office.

“Thanks?” Bell rolled their eyes indulgently and Chip scuttled past them—nearly running into another nocturne striding in from the opposite direction.

“Oof! Woah there, newbie!” The nocturne—the courier Mynt, Chip surmised, from his attire—steadied her before Chip could stumble into the wall. “Sorry about that.”

“No, no, my fault—” Chip said quickly, disoriented by so many sudden changes so fast, but Mynt waved that off, forestalling any further awkward back-and-forth apologies or even a proper introduction by shoving a great pile of packages in her claws.

“Come along then, newbie!” he chirped, already barreling back out of the office. “Mail doesn’t wait!”

Chip hared after him, glad to have one sure goal in this strange place—and a familiar one, at that. She could deliver packages. And with Mynt jabbering about every establishment and dragon they passed and stopped at to hand off a box or letter, she was getting an extensive, if rambling and somewhat disjointed, tour of the place.

Not that you’ll be staying here any longer, Chip reminded herself, as she and Mynt clambered up a fence to gaze down at a resident’s cultivated koi pond.

Still, she could admit, the Hollow had a plentitude of hidden delights to explore.

~

“Aaaaaaand that’s the last one!” Mynt said as Chip trotted back from setting the parcel on the step of some resident’s den, as the recipient hadn’t been home. “Alrighty then, I’ll drop you off at the common dens, where any traveler or guest can grab a bunk, then—”

“Actually,” Chip broke in, nervous but also strangely determined. “I was hoping to thank you for your kindness in showing me around.” She dug out the last of her coin from her bag, just enough for a meal. “That pastry cafe you mentioned, maybe? I owe the favor, really, not Recruiter Bell.”

Mynt made a modest scoffing sound of protest. “Oh, no need for that! I was just using you as free labor, after all.”

“I had nothing else to do,” she said honestly. “It was a perfect way to spend the day—otherwise I’d have been sitting somewhere biting my claws to nubs until tomorrow,” she joked, knowing it wasn’t far from the truth.

He tilted his head. “Tomorrow, yeah. You’re joining Flamecaller’s ranks?” And to Chip’s assenting nod, went on, “If you don’t mind me asking, what for?” He nudged her wing with his own. “You’re quick, good at what you do. We could use you—the Hollow, that is, for couriering.”

Chip hesitated. He’d told her so much today, had been so friendly and open to her, a stranger. But could she really say the truth? She didn’t want to lie. “Maybe—could we talk at the cafe?”

Mynt laughed. “Tenacious! Well, I see I have no choice in the matter then—I’m curious, now!”

Chip breathed out in relief that he wasn’t offended, and followed as he winged through the cavern to yet another cozy alcove, lit with decorative paper lanterns strung all along the walls, where they were soon settled at a small table in a corner with mugs of tea and a small platter of delectable chocolate cream buns—before long, a small platter of crumbs.

Sipping her tea, Chip finally felt calm enough to answer his question. “I don’t really know,” she confessed, not daring to look at Mynt in her embarrassment. “I’ve felt . . . aimless, for a while now.”

Mynt made a thoughtful hum. Chip chanced a glance, her eyes catching on a smear of chocolate on his jaw. She pushed away the impulse to wipe it away herself, and motioned it to him, who rubbed it off with a faint look of surprise. Then he gestured her to continue. “Go on—if you’re willing, that is. I know I talk a lot, but. I’m a ready listener, too.”

Looking at him, Chip believed him. So she took a deep breath, and for the first time, spoke her uncertainties and frustrations aloud—admitting to herself, and starting to figure out, she thought, why she was so afraid.

And Mynt, listening attentively, made her wonder: Did she need to be scared anymore?

here you be! anything you'd like changed, or if you catch any typos, let me know! :D
DRAGONS !
@LemonySnaket
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79478892
Payment: (levels/embers) levels
Sponsored genes: they've got diamond/spade/sparkle, so i think that's all covered?
Additional info: please let me know final price! happy flameforger's to you :>
@LemonySnaket
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79478892
Payment: (levels/embers) levels
Sponsored genes: they've got diamond/spade/sparkle, so i think that's all covered?
Additional info: please let me know final price! happy flameforger's to you :>
DRAGONS !
@TETRAHEDR0N

Wow! That’s really good!

I just have a tiiiny little question. I was reading the story, when I was like “Bell? Huh. That’s odd. I don’t have a dragon named Bell in my lair.” I assume you made Bell up for this story? I’m just curious since Mynt and Chip are actual dragons that I own, but Bell isn’t. I’m probably thinking too deeply into this and Bell is just a temporary recruiter or something like that which would explain why they’re not a dragon in my lair.
@TETRAHEDR0N

Wow! That’s really good!

I just have a tiiiny little question. I was reading the story, when I was like “Bell? Huh. That’s odd. I don’t have a dragon named Bell in my lair.” I assume you made Bell up for this story? I’m just curious since Mynt and Chip are actual dragons that I own, but Bell isn’t. I’m probably thinking too deeply into this and Bell is just a temporary recruiter or something like that which would explain why they’re not a dragon in my lair.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@DrakoTheDragon yep! for stories like these, i'll often toss in a random made-up character if i don't know any of the buyer's other dragons well enough to include them. returning customers sometimes get cameos of previous dragons i've written stories for, if i think it fits ;D
@DrakoTheDragon yep! for stories like these, i'll often toss in a random made-up character if i don't know any of the buyer's other dragons well enough to include them. returning customers sometimes get cameos of previous dragons i've written stories for, if i think it fits ;D
DRAGONS !
@GrimmDayDream
Happy to take your order! It’ll be 200 lvls. No need to remove the accent I can just click “scry dragon” and it shows the dragon without the accent. Send the levels when you can!

@TETRAHEDR0N
All of those are sponsored, yes, so it’s 150 levels! Send when you can

No more slots for now~ most of the current slots are quite simple though so I should be done soon!
@GrimmDayDream
Happy to take your order! It’ll be 200 lvls. No need to remove the accent I can just click “scry dragon” and it shows the dragon without the accent. Send the levels when you can!

@TETRAHEDR0N
All of those are sponsored, yes, so it’s 150 levels! Send when you can

No more slots for now~ most of the current slots are quite simple though so I should be done soon!
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@nyabewithyou [b]NAME / ID :[/b] Etheryn [b]ORDER TYPE :[/b] [i]( Wood , Silver or Gold Frame ? )[/i] Gold [b]DRAGON LINK or IMG :[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80003001][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2761862&skin=46291&apparel=10880,28033,28784,28800,45162,6947&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]APPAREL : YES / NO [/b] Yes please! [b]REQUESTS ? :[/b] Full shade please! Sephine doesn't have her glimmer tert yet so please reference that image above (also found in her bio). She's a powerful exorcist who is quite heartless and brutal towards her enemies. It'd be neat if you could somehow capture that in the portrait along with her glowing eyes. [b]PAYMENT METHOD :[/b] Levels
@nyabewithyou

NAME / ID : Etheryn
ORDER TYPE : ( Wood , Silver or Gold Frame ? ) Gold
DRAGON LINK or IMG :
scry?sdid=2761862&skin=46291&apparel=10880,28033,28784,28800,45162,6947&xt=dressing.png
APPAREL : YES / NO Yes please!
REQUESTS ? : Full shade please! Sephine doesn't have her glimmer tert yet so please reference that image above (also found in her bio). She's a powerful exorcist who is quite heartless and brutal towards her enemies. It'd be neat if you could somehow capture that in the portrait along with her glowing eyes.
PAYMENT METHOD : Levels
Pixeled shelf with various trinkets on top
@Tune Tis good to see you again! [b]I want a Plushie[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58414091][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/584141/58414091_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Coatl ribbon/WC Scarf colour:[/b] (N/A) [b]PC - Pearl or Yarn?:[/b] (N/A) [b]Ridgeback plants?:[/b]No [b]Type of eyes:[/b] Stones [b]Other:[/b] If you can can you match the eye type with the stone eyes.
@Tune

Tis good to see you again!

I want a Plushie
Dragon:

58414091_350.png

Coatl ribbon/WC Scarf colour: (N/A)
PC - Pearl or Yarn?: (N/A)
Ridgeback plants?:No
Type of eyes: Stones
Other: If you can can you match the eye type with the stone eyes.

1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41