Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [AFF] Unofficial Earth AFF (OPEN)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@KaichouKai
Dragon/OC: Nova
Details: Easily excitable, usually happy and easygoing, very goofy.
Payment method: treasure

@Azkhar
Dragon / OC: Nova
Character Details: Easily excitable, usually happy and easygoing, very goofy.

@Dreadnoughtus
Details: Easily excitable, usually happy and easygoing, very goofy. Loves video games, especially rhythm games.
Type of Commission: Fullbody

ty all! :3
@KaichouKai
Dragon/OC: Nova
Details: Easily excitable, usually happy and easygoing, very goofy.

@Azkhar
Character Details: Easily excitable, usually happy and easygoing, very goofy.

@Dreadnoughtus
Details: Easily excitable, usually happy and easygoing, very goofy. Loves video games, especially rhythm games.
Type of Commission: Fullbody

ty all! :3
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
@Kilwin
Order confirmed!
Edit: Could you please DM me a picture of the ref? I cannot work with a giant watermark over the colors :(
@Kilwin
Order confirmed!
Edit: Could you please DM me a picture of the ref? I cannot work with a giant watermark over the colors :(
v1eGWCt.png Azkhar
they/them
alchemy camp
capybara
mirror critters
oh rats!
fish??
an egg!
@Kilwin
Order confirmed! I forgot to add to my form or payment method, but feel free to queue up dragons if you are paying in levels (either 1 treasure PAs or CRs), or send the treasure or gems over whenever you are ready! Will be a bit before I get to this one but excited to draw you OC!
@Kilwin
Order confirmed! I forgot to add to my form or payment method, but feel free to queue up dragons if you are paying in levels (either 1 treasure PAs or CRs), or send the treasure or gems over whenever you are ready! Will be a bit before I get to this one but excited to draw you OC!
CVX0Ylh.png
@snailie Do you accept mixed payment?

@Dreadnoughtus If I order a halfbody of my clan's Matriarch, could you tell me roughly what would be included/excluded? Since I know she's rather apparel-heavy :') Also, would you draw two dragons together? Or would that depend on the complexity of the dragons/the type of order? (or just not at all) I've been looking for an artist to draw a specific picture of these two for ages, is why I'm asking--however, the Pearlcatcher would look more like this for the actual art bc of lore reasons.
@snailie Do you accept mixed payment?

@Dreadnoughtus If I order a halfbody of my clan's Matriarch, could you tell me roughly what would be included/excluded? Since I know she's rather apparel-heavy :') Also, would you draw two dragons together? Or would that depend on the complexity of the dragons/the type of order? (or just not at all) I've been looking for an artist to draw a specific picture of these two for ages, is why I'm asking--however, the Pearlcatcher would look more like this for the actual art bc of lore reasons.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Azkhar

Sure! And I'm more than willing to pay extra for that ^^ Just let me know what's fair to you :D
@Azkhar

Sure! And I'm more than willing to pay extra for that ^^ Just let me know what's fair to you :D
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Beatoriche
I do!
@Beatoriche
I do!
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@Reignhart Got your last dragons and noting you down as fully paid, thank you very much! I'll get going as soon as I can!

@Beatoriche No worries about lots of apparel! For a halfbody I would include the mantle and hood, halo, mask, bloodscale shoulder guards, clawtips, and bloodshard chains- I can also include the will o'wisps around her if you like.

For your second question, I'd be willing to draw two dragons together, but would count that like 2 orders- so if you wanted them to both be halfbodies for instance, that would be 700 levels for both (or 600g if doing currency).
@Reignhart Got your last dragons and noting you down as fully paid, thank you very much! I'll get going as soon as I can!

@Beatoriche No worries about lots of apparel! For a halfbody I would include the mantle and hood, halo, mask, bloodscale shoulder guards, clawtips, and bloodshard chains- I can also include the will o'wisps around her if you like.

For your second question, I'd be willing to draw two dragons together, but would count that like 2 orders- so if you wanted them to both be halfbodies for instance, that would be 700 levels for both (or 600g if doing currency).
CVX0Ylh.png
@Fieryblood
i love it! my idea for Mica was a bit more laidback and absent minded, a bit of a cloudcuckoolander, but i like this more emotive and realistic version of him better. this Mica feels more like a pragmatic busker.
@Fieryblood
i love it! my idea for Mica was a bit more laidback and absent minded, a bit of a cloudcuckoolander, but i like this more emotive and realistic version of him better. this Mica feels more like a pragmatic busker.
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
@retrace oh yay! I’m glad you like it ^^

I will take a final look at it tomorrow to check for typos/etc., so if you do have any requests I can make any changes you want! Otherwise, I’ll ping you with the final :3
@retrace oh yay! I’m glad you like it ^^

I will take a final look at it tomorrow to check for typos/etc., so if you do have any requests I can make any changes you want! Otherwise, I’ll ping you with the final :3
@snailie [b]Type:[/b]Stoat Adopt x3 [b]Reference:[/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/w684QmN/Stoat-50718-51-X-168-X-59.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/nzqCYzy/Stoat-T2718-65-11-109-0-131.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/hXHYC5k/Stoat-50605-64-X-46-X-55.png[/img] [b]Details:[/b] So cute [b]Payment total:[/b]0 [b]Payment method:[/b] 450kt
@snailie
Type:Stoat Adopt x3
Reference: Stoat-50718-51-X-168-X-59.pngStoat-T2718-65-11-109-0-131.pngStoat-50605-64-X-46-X-55.png
Details: So cute
Payment total:0
Payment method: 450kt
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13