Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Syd's Art Shop!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@mynnthia yep! sorry about that, here's a better version! [img]https://i.imgur.com/djQCu8s.png[/img]
@mynnthia yep! sorry about that, here's a better version!

djQCu8s.png
78115804p.png 76414418p.png 78552457p.png
Sydney | she/they | art shop!
@WoodenToucans thank you!!!
@WoodenToucans thank you!!!
Username: Kaminome
Character Link:
Not Found

Commission Type: Full bust
Payment Type: Gems
Any extra info: She's based off of my OC Chandler, therefore she's sarcastic and socially awkward :]
Username: Kaminome
Character Link:
Not Found

Commission Type: Full bust
Any extra info: She's based off of my OC Chandler, therefore she's sarcastic and socially awkward :]
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
I really love your art and would like to order a commission, but I have 2 small questions. You do humanoids, but do you do humans in general? If yes, do you take text description or examples made in generators like picrew?
I really love your art and would like to order a commission, but I have 2 small questions. You do humanoids, but do you do humans in general? If yes, do you take text description or examples made in generators like picrew?
YQDk.gif
@Kaminome ooh, sparkly! I'll get started on them right away, be sure to send over a CR whenever you're ready!

@Arida Yep, I do humans in general, I just refer to them as "humanoids" as an umbrella term! I can take text descriptions/generator examples, though if you're planning on using one of those methods I'd advise that you make sure every detail you want is included! I know sometimes Picrew and other generators don't have certain items that some people want to add so telling me just in case helps!
@Kaminome ooh, sparkly! I'll get started on them right away, be sure to send over a CR whenever you're ready!

@Arida Yep, I do humans in general, I just refer to them as "humanoids" as an umbrella term! I can take text descriptions/generator examples, though if you're planning on using one of those methods I'd advise that you make sure every detail you want is included! I know sometimes Picrew and other generators don't have certain items that some people want to add so telling me just in case helps!
@WoodenToucans Great! Thank you very much

Username: Arida
Character Link: Example of appearance
Commission Type: Lined bust
Any extra info: I think the example I gave isn't going to be that hard to understand, but general info - really dark brown hair, made into a small ponytail on the back, black eyes. It's a young character, so I suppose he should looks accordingly. The outfit has to be a vertical blue stripe shirt. Expression can be either confused or nervous.
@WoodenToucans Great! Thank you very much

Username: Arida
Character Link: Example of appearance
Commission Type: Lined bust
Any extra info: I think the example I gave isn't going to be that hard to understand, but general info - really dark brown hair, made into a small ponytail on the back, black eyes. It's a young character, so I suppose he should looks accordingly. The outfit has to be a vertical blue stripe shirt. Expression can be either confused or nervous.
YQDk.gif
@Kaminome I'm not very experienced with jewel-esque patterns.. Hope you don't mind! I tried to incorporate their "socially awkward" personality in the drawing, hope you enjoy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zRqerte.png[/img]
@Kaminome I'm not very experienced with jewel-esque patterns.. Hope you don't mind!
I tried to incorporate their "socially awkward" personality in the drawing, hope you enjoy!

zRqerte.png
Dw! She is gorgeous, tysm! <3
Dw! She is gorgeous, tysm! <3
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@Arida aah, a nervous one eh? very interesting, I'll get started on him right away! Be sure to send over a CR whenever you're ready!
@Arida aah, a nervous one eh? very interesting, I'll get started on him right away! Be sure to send over a CR whenever you're ready!
@Arida here he is! I gave him a little mixture of confusion and nervousness, hope you don't mind! Hope you enjoy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/C8QFpG6.png[/img]
@Arida here he is! I gave him a little mixture of confusion and nervousness, hope you don't mind!

Hope you enjoy!

C8QFpG6.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12