Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Syd's Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[b][size=6]No need to ping me, I'm subscribed![/size][/b] [b]Can and will do!:[/b] Digital art, furries/anthro, feral, dragons, humanoids, OCs, LGBTQ+, Pokémon, pets [b]CAN'T AND WON'T DO:[/b] NSFW, offensive images/hate speech, political images My TOS and usual commission prices can be found here!: https://woodentoucans.carrd.co [b]PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: I am currently unable to accept USD, here is a handy guide to conversion prices to FlightRising currency![/b] Sketchy Bust: [b]200g = 200kt[/b] (No color) Lined Bust: [b]400g = 400kt[/b] (Flat color) Full Bust: [b]600g = 600kt[/b] (Full color w/ shading and lighting) Sketchy Fullbody: [b]600g = 600kt[/b] (No color) Lined Fullbody: [b]1200g = 1200kt[/b] (Flat color) Full Fullbody: [b]1800g = 1800kt[/b] (Full color w/ shading and lighting) Please use this format for commissions to make it easier on me, thanks! Username: Character Link: Commission Type: Payment Type: [b](Again, I AM NOT ACCEPTING USD AT THIS TIME)[/b] Any extra info: (Certain expressions? Apparel for FR dragons? Certain poses for fullbodies? etc.) [b]To avoid stolen work, I add a small, translucent watermark of my own. Please let me know if you would like the watermark removed. I also ask that the customer pay up front using either a CR (Crossroads) or a message after I have accepted the commission to prevent any scams.[/b] [size=5][b]If you'd like to credit me, unless I state otherwise, all of my usernames on other platforms are WoodenToucans![/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/F00a4uZ.png[/img] [b]Waitlist[/b] Pending - Arida (Lined Fullbody)
No need to ping me, I'm subscribed!

Can and will do!: Digital art, furries/anthro, feral, dragons, humanoids, OCs, LGBTQ+, Pokémon, pets

CAN'T AND WON'T DO: NSFW, offensive images/hate speech, political images

My TOS and usual commission prices can be found here!: https://woodentoucans.carrd.co
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: I am currently unable to accept USD, here is a handy guide to conversion prices to FlightRising currency!

Sketchy Bust: 200g = 200kt (No color)
Lined Bust: 400g = 400kt (Flat color)
Full Bust: 600g = 600kt (Full color w/ shading and lighting)

Sketchy Fullbody: 600g = 600kt (No color)
Lined Fullbody: 1200g = 1200kt (Flat color)
Full Fullbody: 1800g = 1800kt (Full color w/ shading and lighting)

Please use this format for commissions to make it easier on me, thanks!

Username:
Character Link:
Commission Type:
Payment Type: (Again, I AM NOT ACCEPTING USD AT THIS TIME)
Any extra info: (Certain expressions? Apparel for FR dragons? Certain poses for fullbodies? etc.)

To avoid stolen work, I add a small, translucent watermark of my own. Please let me know if you would like the watermark removed. I also ask that the customer pay up front using either a CR (Crossroads) or a message after I have accepted the commission to prevent any scams.

If you'd like to credit me, unless I state otherwise, all of my usernames on other platforms are WoodenToucans!

F00a4uZ.png

Waitlist
Pending - Arida (Lined Fullbody)
78115804p.png 76414418p.png 78552457p.png
Sydney | she/they | art shop!
@WoodenToucans / what does full - bust and full - fullbody mean ? does it mean includes colors ? :3 just for clarification before i order hehe ~
@WoodenToucans / what does full - bust and full - fullbody mean ? does it mean includes colors ? :3 just for clarification before i order hehe ~
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
[quote name="Dreamily" date="2022-06-04 14:23:49" ] @WoodenToucans / what does full - bust and full - fullbody mean ? does it mean includes colors ? :3 just for clarification before i order hehe ~ [/quote] @Dreamily full bust and full fullbody both mean including colors and shading! (Sorry it wasn't too clear in the original post!)
Dreamily wrote on 2022-06-04 14:23:49:

@Dreamily full bust and full fullbody both mean including colors and shading! (Sorry it wasn't too clear in the original post!)
Username: Dreamily
Character Link: (trigger warning for cartoony style bugs ! ;v;)
my husbands smile for me oc, Lily Habyoubon ! ;v; she's a plant child that is a fankid of dr boris habit ~
ref 1 | ref 2 | ref 3 | her toy.house for more misc info about her + her gallery of art !
Commission Type: I AM SO TORN. does Lined Fullbody also include color ? i am thinking this possibly but if it doesn't include color i may just go for a full bust :^D
Payment Type (Again, I AM NOT ACCEPTING USD AT THIS TIME): Gems
Any extra info: she always does a " :3 " face !

@WoodenToucans
Username: Dreamily
Character Link: (trigger warning for cartoony style bugs ! ;v;)
my husbands smile for me oc, Lily Habyoubon ! ;v; she's a plant child that is a fankid of dr boris habit ~
ref 1 | ref 2 | ref 3 | her toy.house for more misc info about her + her gallery of art !
Commission Type: I AM SO TORN. does Lined Fullbody also include color ? i am thinking this possibly but if it doesn't include color i may just go for a full bust :^D
Payment Type (Again, I AM NOT ACCEPTING USD AT THIS TIME): Gems
Any extra info: she always does a " :3 " face !

@WoodenToucans
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@Dreamily yes, lined fullbodies also include color! If the lined fullbody is what you've decided on I'll get started on her right away! Just be sure to send me a CR! :D
@Dreamily yes, lined fullbodies also include color! If the lined fullbody is what you've decided on I'll get started on her right away! Just be sure to send me a CR! :D
Username: cristyglowstick Character Link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76948330][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/769484/76948330_350.png[/img][/url] Commission Type: full fullbody Payment Type (Again, I AM NOT ACCEPTING USD AT THIS TIME): Gems! Any extra info: She's a gremlin so you can draw her acting crazy and chaotic!
Username: cristyglowstick
Character Link: 76948330_350.png
Commission Type: full fullbody
Payment Type (Again, I AM NOT ACCEPTING USD AT THIS TIME): Gems!
Any extra info: She's a gremlin so you can draw her acting crazy and chaotic!

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@WoodenToucans
Hello there, can I have a commission?

Username: Kalvin
Character Link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76022688
Commission Type: Humanoid, lined bust
Payment Type: gems
Any extra info: expression could be just happy and/or exited :D

But 60 g are very low. :o
Your carrd says $20 for lined bust, which would rather be 2000 g. I can pay that, too!
@WoodenToucans
Hello there, can I have a commission?

Username: Kalvin
Character Link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76022688
Commission Type: Humanoid, lined bust
Any extra info: expression could be just happy and/or exited :D

But 60 g are very low. :o
Your carrd says $20 for lined bust, which would rather be 2000 g. I can pay that, too!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
Username: DivineVixen
Character Link: link
Commission Type: full bust
Any extra info: nothing in particular! its her first art piece so artists choice. :)
Username: DivineVixen
Character Link: link
Commission Type: full bust
Any extra info: nothing in particular! its her first art piece so artists choice. :)
…...…….....….
gVftRv0.png
fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png vix fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png she/her JJnYg3k.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png fr+0
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png art shop
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png my resources
feed my genone hoarding - G1 seeking thread

i hope you have a lovely day!

free_jack_o_lantern_lights_by_gutterface-d6evmib.gif
DivineVixen.gif
@Dreamily here ya go! She was a delight to draw! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZVj6ESo.png[/img]
@Dreamily here ya go! She was a delight to draw!

ZVj6ESo.png
@crustyglowstick ooh a neon baby! I'll get started on em right away, be sure to send a CR!
@Kalvin ooh another spiral! Really intriguing design! I don't want to be too stingy with bust prices, but either 60g or 2000g is fine by me! You'll be next in line!
@DivineVixen Rosie gives me a really elegant vibe, I'll keep that in mind when I draw her! You'll be right after Kalvin!
@crustyglowstick ooh a neon baby! I'll get started on em right away, be sure to send a CR!
@Kalvin ooh another spiral! Really intriguing design! I don't want to be too stingy with bust prices, but either 60g or 2000g is fine by me! You'll be next in line!
@DivineVixen Rosie gives me a really elegant vibe, I'll keep that in mind when I draw her! You'll be right after Kalvin!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12