Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Syd's Art Shop!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
This bird is so shaped,, thank you!
This bird is so shaped,, thank you!
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@WoodenToucans ahhh the massive smile on my face!!! you made her so so so pretty, and lil guy is just a treasure;; thank you so so much!
@WoodenToucans ahhh the massive smile on my face!!! you made her so so so pretty, and lil guy is just a treasure;; thank you so so much!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Hi if possible I'd like some art of my child! ^^

Username: RottingFlesh
Character Link: Atlas
Commission Type: Full bust
Payment Type: Treasure
Any extra info: All of his apparel is basically optional, feel free to draw the ones you feel like. He's very,,,, grumpy, antisocial and generally negative. A little bit like, gritty? He's the clan's necromancer. That's all that's important about him honestly, but if you're curious he's got a lore blurb at the bottom of his bio ^^
Hi if possible I'd like some art of my child! ^^

Username: RottingFlesh
Character Link: Atlas
Commission Type: Full bust
Payment Type: Treasure
Any extra info: All of his apparel is basically optional, feel free to draw the ones you feel like. He's very,,,, grumpy, antisocial and generally negative. A little bit like, gritty? He's the clan's necromancer. That's all that's important about him honestly, but if you're curious he's got a lore blurb at the bottom of his bio ^^
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@RottingFlesh oooh I really like his apparel! necromancers in general have my heart lol I'll get started on him right away, be sure to send a CR over whenever you're ready!
@RottingFlesh oooh I really like his apparel! necromancers in general have my heart lol I'll get started on him right away, be sure to send a CR over whenever you're ready!
78115804p.png 76414418p.png 78552457p.png
Sydney | she/they | art shop!
Ah, perfect thank you *-* I'll send the CR rn!
Ah, perfect thank you *-* I'll send the CR rn!
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
@RottingFlesh he is done! I tried to make him a bit intimidating, maybe he's trying to scare off some unknowing children? I dunno lol Hope you enjoy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/3n3zkiX.png[/img]
@RottingFlesh he is done! I tried to make him a bit intimidating, maybe he's trying to scare off some unknowing children? I dunno lol

Hope you enjoy!

3n3zkiX.png
AAAA lmaooo I love it <3 Thank you so much :3
AAAA lmaooo I love it <3 Thank you so much :3
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
Hello! Would it be possible to order two lined full busts or two fullbody sketches? ^^ I have either two people or a harpy and a bat monster I'd love to order! Just need to decide which.
Hello! Would it be possible to order two lined full busts or two fullbody sketches? ^^ I have either two people or a harpy and a bat monster I'd love to order! Just need to decide which.
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@Shadari yep! Either or is fine by me!
@Shadari yep! Either or is fine by me!
Username: Shadari
Character Link: This bearded vulture harpy lady (art by Eversnow)
Commission Type: Lined bust
Payment Type: Gems
Any extra info: Just a friendly, polite, sometimes fluffy bearded vulture based harpy (who is smitten with the fellow below)

Character Link: Bat friend (art by Eversnow) (He's missing one of his scars across the top of his muzzle. The other is across the right side of his face, which is present here!).
Any extra info: He's supposed to be a little spooky (bonus more spooky version by Lych) looking but...really rather friendly. Often just wearing a lazy grin. Equally smitten with the harpy~

Username: Shadari
Character Link: This bearded vulture harpy lady (art by Eversnow)
Any extra info: Just a friendly, polite, sometimes fluffy bearded vulture based harpy (who is smitten with the fellow below)

Character Link: Bat friend (art by Eversnow) (He's missing one of his scars across the top of his muzzle. The other is across the right side of his face, which is present here!).
Any extra info: He's supposed to be a little spooky (bonus more spooky version by Lych) looking but...really rather friendly. Often just wearing a lazy grin. Equally smitten with the harpy~

5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12