Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Free lore!
1 2
@Amazingdragonlet
If this is still open, may I request lore for Solaris? He has potential, but I just can't seem to get a good idea for how he became who he is. So you have absolute creative freedom.

Solaris is the pharmacist of my clan and in his free time he is a professional model. His mate is Yuki.

Even a few lines would be very helpful, I'm at total block when it comes to his backstory. Thanks in advance, but no worries if you can't/don't want to do it!!
@Amazingdragonlet
If this is still open, may I request lore for Solaris? He has potential, but I just can't seem to get a good idea for how he became who he is. So you have absolute creative freedom.

Solaris is the pharmacist of my clan and in his free time he is a professional model. His mate is Yuki.

Even a few lines would be very helpful, I'm at total block when it comes to his backstory. Thanks in advance, but no worries if you can't/don't want to do it!!
@Rhaeyne
Solaris seems like he could be really tough, or mysterious. He has a thorny exterior, perhaps, but a lot of love inside. Maybe he's been misunderstood, or betrayed, and thinks of love as a weakness. He could act arrogant, but feel insecure. Maybe he doesn't trust easily, or act kind, but if a dragon's hurt he'll help them.
@Rhaeyne
Solaris seems like he could be really tough, or mysterious. He has a thorny exterior, perhaps, but a lot of love inside. Maybe he's been misunderstood, or betrayed, and thinks of love as a weakness. He could act arrogant, but feel insecure. Maybe he doesn't trust easily, or act kind, but if a dragon's hurt he'll help them.
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Wishlist keeper & profile dragon
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
Siva-s-skin-s-button.png tumblr_no59vxOK931u07azbo4_100.png
@Amazingdragonlet Hi there! I've been really enjoying your work ^_^ I'm working on a sorta spell book for my character, Bright
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78441214

This is his current spellbook
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77664944

I was wondering if you'd be willing to write me a spell? Doesn't have to match any format!
@Amazingdragonlet Hi there! I've been really enjoying your work ^_^ I'm working on a sorta spell book for my character, Bright
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78441214

This is his current spellbook
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77664944

I was wondering if you'd be willing to write me a spell? Doesn't have to match any format!
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@Amazingdragonlet
Thank you so much, I love it! :)
@Amazingdragonlet
Thank you so much, I love it! :)
@Rhaeyne
Np!

@hawketh

That's interesting! So, like this or something? I think this would repair clothes.

Stitches of cloth,
Nibbled by moth.

Sweeping ballgown,
Perhaps lined with down.

This be mended,
Like fire be tended.

@Rhaeyne
Np!

@hawketh

That's interesting! So, like this or something? I think this would repair clothes.

Stitches of cloth,
Nibbled by moth.

Sweeping ballgown,
Perhaps lined with down.

This be mended,
Like fire be tended.

She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
@Amazingdragonlet that'd be perfect! you can add ingredients if you want to, but if you don't that's more than perfect

can i get a title for it please :3
@Amazingdragonlet that'd be perfect! you can add ingredients if you want to, but if you don't that's more than perfect

can i get a title for it please :3
@hawketh Hmm... I don't know about the title... Mending? Clothing repairment? [item=Moth-eaten Mith Doll] [item=The Emperor's New Clothes] [item=Primary Gene: Stitched]
@hawketh
Hmm... I don't know about the title... Mending? Clothing repairment?

Moth-eaten Mith Doll The Emperor's New Clothes Primary Gene: Stitched
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
Thank you :D @Amazingdragonlet
Thank you :D @Amazingdragonlet
1 2