Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fruitgummys Art Shop! [g/t]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][size=5][b][emoji=left wing size=1]Welcome to my art shop![emoji=right wing size=1][/b][/size] [size=4][u][b]TOS:[/b][/u] [left][size=4]>You can pay upfront, or halfway! (after I'll send a sketch!) >Only one character per drawing! >No NSFW or heavy gore! (Follow FR TOS) >Only simple backgrounds! See examples. >Do not remove my credit/watermark! >I send the finished artwork via messages. >Don't rush me pls. I try to finish commisions within 1-2 weeks.[/left] 100kt = 100g = 1USD (USD just for reference) Mixed payment is accepted! You can also offer items from [u][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77920538]my wishlist![/url][/b][/u] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][size=4][b][u]Available Options:[/u][/b] [b]Humanoid (Bust):[/b] 250kt / 250g [b]Dragon (Headshot/Bust):[/b] 250kt / 250g [b]Feline (Fullbody): [/b] 250kt / 250g [b]Noodle doodle (snake):[/b] 50g [size=2]>check [u][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3140175]this post[/url][/b][/u] for more info! [size=4][b]YCH:[/b] 100kt / 100g [size=2]>You can find the YCH bases [u][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3119812/1#post_50778704]here![/url][/b][/u] [/left]
Welcome to my art shop!

TOS:
>You can pay upfront, or halfway! (after I'll send a sketch!)
>Only one character per drawing!
>No NSFW or heavy gore! (Follow FR TOS)
>Only simple backgrounds! See examples.
>Do not remove my credit/watermark!
>I send the finished artwork via messages.
>Don't rush me pls. I try to finish commisions within 1-2 weeks.

100kt = 100g = 1USD (USD just for reference)
Mixed payment is accepted!
You can also offer items from my wishlist!

Available Options:

Humanoid (Bust):
250kt / 250g

Dragon (Headshot/Bust):
250kt / 250g

Feline (Fullbody):
250kt / 250g

Noodle doodle (snake):
50g
>check this post for more info!

YCH:
100kt / 100g
>You can find the YCH bases here!
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
[size=4]Application form:[/size] [code] Username: (your user) Option: (feral cat, humanoid etc.) Payment currency: (treasure or gems?) Payment option: (upfont or halfway?) Your character: (a link or image of a ref sheet!) Pose and background: (the pose and/or background you'd like) Other: (anything you'd like to add, important details)[/code]
Application form:
Code:
Username: (your user) Option: (feral cat, humanoid etc.) Payment currency: (treasure or gems?) Payment option: (upfont or halfway?) Your character: (a link or image of a ref sheet!) Pose and background: (the pose and/or background you'd like) Other: (anything you'd like to add, important details)
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
(Check my art thread for examples!)

(DISCORD PICTURES DON'T WORK ANYMORE - UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
(Check my art thread for examples!)

SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
YCH Bases:

YCH Bases:

SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
Username: corvidesque Option: Feral cat Payment: Gems, I can pay upfront Your character: This dragon's cat form, the reference is near the bottom of his bio: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75115171][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751152/75115171_350.png[/img][/url] Other: Something of him sulking would be great!
Username: corvidesque
Option: Feral cat
Payment: Gems, I can pay upfront
Your character: This dragon's cat form, the reference is near the bottom of his bio:
75115171_350.png
Other: Something of him sulking would be great!
eN4chTc.png
@Corvidesque

Accepted! I like him alot! Would you like me to draw him with the accessoires or without? And shaded or flat? :))
@Corvidesque

Accepted! I like him alot! Would you like me to draw him with the accessoires or without? And shaded or flat? :))
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
@Fruitgummysnake

Hi hi hi!!!

Username: @Jekra
Option: Shaded Bust-Up Humanoid
Payment: Do you take mixed? 150kt n 200g if that would b ok ^^ I can send payment upfront :)
Your character: here he is !!
Other: He has stuff on his TH profile if you need any inspo, but maybe looking a little nervous or something :)
@Fruitgummysnake

Hi hi hi!!!

Username: @Jekra
Option: Shaded Bust-Up Humanoid
Payment: Do you take mixed? 150kt n 200g if that would b ok ^^ I can send payment upfront :)
Your character: here he is !!
Other: He has stuff on his TH profile if you need any inspo, but maybe looking a little nervous or something :)
Make sure you ping Jekra and not Jerka - it happens a lot lol

rUoKR6y.png pyAp3dI.png 8w07QtP.png
iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
@Fruitgummysnake
Thank you! With the accessories please, and shaded! sorry forgot to mention ^^ Let me know what the total price would be and ill send a CR!
@Fruitgummysnake
Thank you! With the accessories please, and shaded! sorry forgot to mention ^^ Let me know what the total price would be and ill send a CR!
eN4chTc.png
@Jekra

Awesome, accepted!
Yes I take mixed, I should've clarified that :""D
@Jekra

Awesome, accepted!
Yes I take mixed, I should've clarified that :""D
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
@Jekra @Corvidesque Awesome! Sorry for the late reply I was at school. (Pinging u both so it's easier!) Anyways I will try my best to finish the commissions by the weekend! If it takes longer I will notify you, I have exams this week but it should be enough time. [emoji=aberration star size=1] Payment upfront (@Jekra I saw u already paid, thank you so much I will accept the trade in a bit!) For @Corvidesque it's 300g! :)) If there are any other questions feel free to ping or message! [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] Status: Finished Status2: Finished
@Jekra
@Corvidesque

Awesome! Sorry for the late reply I was at school.
(Pinging u both so it's easier!)

Anyways I will try my best to finish the commissions by the weekend! If it takes longer I will notify you, I have exams this week but it should be enough time.

Payment upfront (@Jekra I saw u already paid, thank you so much I will accept the trade in a bit!)
For @Corvidesque it's 300g! :))

If there are any other questions feel free to ping or message!

Status2: Finished
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
1 2 3 4 5