Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fruitgummys Art Shop! [g/t]
1 2 3 4 5
Username: StarNinja
Option: Feral Cat
Payment: Gems, upfront.
Your character: https://toyhou.se/6980306.bram
Other: They're not too defined yet but have some personality notes. Quiet, Thoughtful, Blunt, Often Amused. Probably a criminal.
Username: StarNinja
Option: Feral Cat
Payment: Gems, upfront.
Your character: https://toyhou.se/6980306.bram
Other: They're not too defined yet but have some personality notes. Quiet, Thoughtful, Blunt, Often Amused. Probably a criminal.
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
@StarNinja

Oh they're so cute!! Accepted :))
Do you have any preference with background colour and/or pose?

@StarNinja

Oh they're so cute!! Accepted :))
Do you have any preference with background colour and/or pose?

SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
All slots open!
All slots open!
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
Bump Bump :))
Bump Bump :))
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
Username: Dreamily
Option: Bust anthro
Payment: Gems
Your character: ok ok ok i am unsure if you'd be able to accept this guy, would Ziggy be alright for you ? (slight eyestrain warning ! not too bad, its rainbow tyedye). here is his toy.house as well if you'd wanna know more about him ! he's an animatronic rat, although doesn't have any really 'mecha' features about him other than his like, coil neck.
Pose and background: Any you'd want ! maybe he has a 90's pattern background, or tyedye, or arcade, or any that you'd see fit ! He has a very radical / gnarly vibe about him so i can see him doing some sort of goofy hand gesture lol but he doesn't have to do anything, it's up to you :) him Existing would make me happy XD
Other: OH GOODNESS OH GOSH I LOVE UR ART
i am likely gonna wanna order more in the future if that's ok !! UR STYLE'S SO SO SO GOOD AND SLEEK !! If you find you can't draw Ziggy, i can definitely pick a different oc for you to consider <3
Username: Dreamily
Option: Bust anthro
Payment: Gems
Your character: ok ok ok i am unsure if you'd be able to accept this guy, would Ziggy be alright for you ? (slight eyestrain warning ! not too bad, its rainbow tyedye). here is his toy.house as well if you'd wanna know more about him ! he's an animatronic rat, although doesn't have any really 'mecha' features about him other than his like, coil neck.
Pose and background: Any you'd want ! maybe he has a 90's pattern background, or tyedye, or arcade, or any that you'd see fit ! He has a very radical / gnarly vibe about him so i can see him doing some sort of goofy hand gesture lol but he doesn't have to do anything, it's up to you :) him Existing would make me happy XD
Other: OH GOODNESS OH GOSH I LOVE UR ART
i am likely gonna wanna order more in the future if that's ok !! UR STYLE'S SO SO SO GOOD AND SLEEK !! If you find you can't draw Ziggy, i can definitely pick a different oc for you to consider <3
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@Dreamily

I really like your character! I honestly don't really draw or am good at drawing anthros.......... but Ziggy is really cool and I'd love to try!
I just hope I don't disappoint :')

I'd say it falls under humanoid it (price-wise) so yeah! I accept and will do my best!! Practise makes perfect right :^))

And THANK YOU so much! I'm really glad you like my art and I'd love to do more commissions for you in the future!! :D
@Dreamily

I really like your character! I honestly don't really draw or am good at drawing anthros.......... but Ziggy is really cool and I'd love to try!

I'd say it falls under humanoid it (price-wise) so yeah! I accept and will do my best!! Practise makes perfect right :^))

And THANK YOU so much! I'm really glad you like my art and I'd love to do more commissions for you in the future!! :D
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
[quote name="Fruitgummysnake" date="2022-05-03 15:03:27" ] I really like your character! I honestly don't really draw or am good at drawing anthros.......... but Ziggy is really cool and I'd love to try! I just hope I don't disappoint :') I'd say it falls under humanoid it (price-wise) so yeah! I accept and will do my best!! Practise makes perfect right :^)) And THANK YOU so much! I'm really glad you like my art and I'd love to do more commissions for you in the future!! :D [/quote] [center]HECK YEAH !! omg, it's okay ! if you'd like to (or if you have a difficult time) i can also swap out Ziggy for a different oc, if you'd want <3 ! ;w; you could never disappoint, anything you'd do would be incredible to me :D[/center]
Fruitgummysnake wrote on 2022-05-03 15:03:27:

HECK YEAH !! omg, it's okay ! if you'd like to (or if you have a difficult time) i can also swap out Ziggy for a different oc, if you'd want <3 ! ;w; you could never disappoint, anything you'd do would be incredible to me :D
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@Dreamily I will try my best on Ziggy first!! And once again thank you so much! :D
Would you like to pay upfront or halfway after I send you a sketch? :))
@Dreamily I will try my best on Ziggy first!! And once again thank you so much! :D
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
[quote name="Fruitgummysnake" date="2022-05-05 05:20:57" ] @Dreamily I will try my best on Ziggy first!! And once again thank you so much! :D Would you like to pay upfront or halfway after I send you a sketch? :)) [/quote] Sure thing, that sounds good !! :^D no pressure at all with anything :3 ! i dont mind any chara ya make art of cos any art from you would be amazing !! ^_^
Fruitgummysnake wrote on 2022-05-05 05:20:57:
Sure thing, that sounds good !! :^D no pressure at all with anything :3 ! i dont mind any chara ya make art of cos any art from you would be amazing !! ^_^
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
Hello! Would you be willing to draw this character?

Username: Futhark
Option: feral cat! So cute!
Payment currency: Treasure
Payment option: Halfway if that's ok?
Your character: Front and Side/Back
Pose and background: Sitting maybe? Background can be a simple one with a complimentary color
Other: Kurohe is a tiger so you don't have to do the stripes exactly as the ref, can do any striping that looks like a tiger as long as the colors stay in the general area. I am not a great artist so I don't think I did a great job with the stripes lol let me know if you have other questions, etc.
Hello! Would you be willing to draw this character?

Username: Futhark
Option: feral cat! So cute!
Payment currency: Treasure
Payment option: Halfway if that's ok?
Your character: Front and Side/Back
Pose and background: Sitting maybe? Background can be a simple one with a complimentary color
Other: Kurohe is a tiger so you don't have to do the stripes exactly as the ref, can do any striping that looks like a tiger as long as the colors stay in the general area. I am not a great artist so I don't think I did a great job with the stripes lol let me know if you have other questions, etc.
1 2 3 4 5