Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fruitgummys Art Shop! [g/t]
1 2 3 4 5
@Fruitgummysnake
Honestly, whatever way you feel like doing! I was thinking of this guy for a cat and you can take inspiration from him as you see fit!
@Fruitgummysnake
Honestly, whatever way you feel like doing! I was thinking of this guy for a cat and you can take inspiration from him as you see fit!
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
@swimmergirl0903
Alrighty sounds good! Any background color preferences, and do you want me to try to include the apparel?

(EDIT I had a typo in my ping omg I'm sorry for the late reply)
@swimmergirl0903
Alrighty sounds good! Any background color preferences, and do you want me to try to include the apparel?

(EDIT I had a typo in my ping omg I'm sorry for the late reply)
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
@Fruitgummysnake
Ah that’s fine. I have no background preferences and you can include whatever apparel you want as long as he has the top hat and monocle (he is a classy boi)
@Fruitgummysnake
Ah that’s fine. I have no background preferences and you can include whatever apparel you want as long as he has the top hat and monocle (he is a classy boi)
@swimmergirl0903

Okay great! I'll start my current commissions around the weekend. Would you prefer to pay upfront or halfway?
@swimmergirl0903

Okay great! I'll start my current commissions around the weekend. Would you prefer to pay upfront or halfway?
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
@Fruitgummysnake
I’ll do upfront so that I don’t forget what I owe!
@Fruitgummysnake
I’ll do upfront so that I don’t forget what I owe!
@swimmergirl0903

alrighty awesome!
@swimmergirl0903

alrighty awesome!
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
Bump :D
Bump :D
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
[i](nearly forgot I meant to say this here) [/i][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76907965]Bylgjuvefari[/url]'s shiny-new art is lovely, thank you! [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
(nearly forgot I meant to say this here) Bylgjuvefari's shiny-new art is lovely, thank you!
I'll have a long weekend so bump, feel like drawing
I'll have a long weekend so bump, feel like drawing
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
Hi! Can I get a flat icon of this lad?
Hi! Can I get a flat icon of this lad?
1 2 3 4 5