Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (APR 3-9) Plague + Shadow Foddart
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35
@behemo sending 10 lvl 7's for my order with Cheypie565 c:
@behemo sending 10 lvl 7's for my order with Cheypie565 c:
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Behemo

Sending you 130 levels:

18 x 7s (126 levels)
1 x 4 (4 levels)
130 levels

For payment for @Rukorix (130 levels). This is payment in full.
@Behemo

Sending you 130 levels:

18 x 7s (126 levels)
1 x 4 (4 levels)
130 levels

For payment for @Rukorix (130 levels). This is payment in full.
20.png Panromantic.png
tyEuRXe.png
NN9NPXA.png
rUoKR6y.png
Autistic.png
YMPbu9R.png
TWUOxzI.png
176 nests hosted and counting...
Also just a quick thing, the 150 levels I sent yesterday for @\Sellenair and @\Seradis are marked as paid, but only the @\Seradis order is showing on the left hand side for commissions.

Can you confirm @Sellenair is aware I have paid/can the spreadsheet be updated to reflect?
Also just a quick thing, the 150 levels I sent yesterday for @\Sellenair and @\Seradis are marked as paid, but only the @\Seradis order is showing on the left hand side for commissions.

Can you confirm @Sellenair is aware I have paid/can the spreadsheet be updated to reflect?
20.png Panromantic.png
tyEuRXe.png
NN9NPXA.png
rUoKR6y.png
Autistic.png
YMPbu9R.png
TWUOxzI.png
@Accal1a not sure if they're online, but i'll go ahead and update the sheet for you
@Accal1a not sure if they're online, but i'll go ahead and update the sheet for you
Rare-Best.pngVHdjF70.pngRare-Spirit.png
@Accal1a
Heya!
To ease off the concerns, I checked my messages and the levels/payment has indeed been delivered \o/
I haven't updated my post to reflect that change as I have only just got home from work and am finally able to look at fr
@Accal1a
Heya!
To ease off the concerns, I checked my messages and the levels/payment has indeed been delivered \o/
I haven't updated my post to reflect that change as I have only just got home from work and am finally able to look at fr
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
@behemo sending a lvl 7 and a lvl 8 to finish up my order with Cheypie565 c:
@behemo sending a lvl 7 and a lvl 8 to finish up my order with Cheypie565 c:
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Sellenair

Oh sorry it's not your post I was concerned about it was the 'Commissions' tab on the spreadsheet doesn't have me on the left hand side (as 'not started'), but does have me on the right hand side for payment.

As long as you know I'm there that's fine. Someone will put me on the spreadsheet I'm sure. :)
@Sellenair

Oh sorry it's not your post I was concerned about it was the 'Commissions' tab on the spreadsheet doesn't have me on the left hand side (as 'not started'), but does have me on the right hand side for payment.

As long as you know I'm there that's fine. Someone will put me on the spreadsheet I'm sure. :)
20.png Panromantic.png
tyEuRXe.png
NN9NPXA.png
rUoKR6y.png
Autistic.png
YMPbu9R.png
TWUOxzI.png
@Behemo sending over the remaining 64 levels for @Sellenair!
@Behemo sending over the remaining 64 levels for @Sellenair!
Pi0AvSi.png ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
@Behemo
Sending you over 150 levels for @Vixyish
@Behemo
Sending you over 150 levels for @Vixyish
@Behemo Sending 120 levels for Sellenair!

@Sellenair Could I check if 220 levels listed in my slot is including apparel too, or is it the cost of accent + fullbody only? Thank you!
@Behemo Sending 120 levels for Sellenair!

@Sellenair Could I check if 220 levels listed in my slot is including apparel too, or is it the cost of accent + fullbody only? Thank you!
Kunikuzushi
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35