Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vri's Lore Store { closed }
1 2 3 4 5 6
bump~
bump~
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
I may not be subscribed, so please ping!!
0zVuogN.png
Bump
Bump
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
0zVuogN.png
Hello~
Username: Quetzy
Character(s): https://toyhou.se/15189757.oliver
Type: basic summary
Prompt:
Oliver is the type of people who loves being around people, but needs to recharge energies alone at his home, where he can do anything, but mostly taking care of his plants that are all around the place. The sound of rain falling is one of the things that brings him most peace. He prefers to avoid conflict as much as possible, but if he sees someone in problems, he won't doubt to help them. He's thoughtful, as part of his jobs requires it, able to perceive other's feeling/discomfort. He's not arrogant about his status, preferring to act modestly, on the same way, prefers to avoid extra unnecessary attention, which leads to hide his angel wings. He's always willing to help others and understand them, having quite an empathy. Still, when not on a familiar place, he becomes very cautious about where he goes and who he interacts with
Style: default
Notes: nothing I can think of
Payment: 130g
Hello~
Username: Quetzy
Character(s): https://toyhou.se/15189757.oliver
Type: basic summary
Prompt:
Oliver is the type of people who loves being around people, but needs to recharge energies alone at his home, where he can do anything, but mostly taking care of his plants that are all around the place. The sound of rain falling is one of the things that brings him most peace. He prefers to avoid conflict as much as possible, but if he sees someone in problems, he won't doubt to help them. He's thoughtful, as part of his jobs requires it, able to perceive other's feeling/discomfort. He's not arrogant about his status, preferring to act modestly, on the same way, prefers to avoid extra unnecessary attention, which leads to hide his angel wings. He's always willing to help others and understand them, having quite an empathy. Still, when not on a familiar place, he becomes very cautious about where he goes and who he interacts with
Style: default
Notes: nothing I can think of
Payment: 130g
Exu1n39.png dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
qjxrAwx.png
Pgv53XB.png
LGvol4P.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@Quetzy hello again! throwing ya in the slots~
@Quetzy hello again! throwing ya in the slots~
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
0zVuogN.png
Heck I love your writing, if you'd be up for it I'd love to buy a short story.

Username: hyenaglasses
Character(s): these two please: https://toyhou.se/14260363.soulsand-and-dox (oh soulsands friends too: https://toyhou.se/14260363.soulsand-and-dox/14348475.friends-more-rooms Just because they might be mentioned in passing)
Type: uhh short story if you feel up for it!
Prompt:

I'd love something with there first meeting, Soulsand looking through an abandoned lab for food/ supplies (while ignoring her friends antics of smashing test tubes). She walks deeper in a sees a massive foggy tube, She wipes the condensation away accidently waking up Dox from the tube she's sealed in. Dox like does not get personal space and declares that she's her mate and can tell by her scent. Basically just boasting that she'll be the best mate and make her a van for her and her friends that's massive on the inside (home section of the main profile & tab of friends + other rooms : if you need reference). Basically just fluff but Dox is a weird creepy eldritch and Soulsand going from horrified to nervous but charmed.

Style: third person please
Notes: Uhh maybe 8-10 paragraph's if you'd feel up for it
Payment: treasure and 130000

I totally understand if not though!!!
Heck I love your writing, if you'd be up for it I'd love to buy a short story.

Username: hyenaglasses
Character(s): these two please: https://toyhou.se/14260363.soulsand-and-dox (oh soulsands friends too: https://toyhou.se/14260363.soulsand-and-dox/14348475.friends-more-rooms Just because they might be mentioned in passing)
Type: uhh short story if you feel up for it!
Prompt:

I'd love something with there first meeting, Soulsand looking through an abandoned lab for food/ supplies (while ignoring her friends antics of smashing test tubes). She walks deeper in a sees a massive foggy tube, She wipes the condensation away accidently waking up Dox from the tube she's sealed in. Dox like does not get personal space and declares that she's her mate and can tell by her scent. Basically just boasting that she'll be the best mate and make her a van for her and her friends that's massive on the inside (home section of the main profile & tab of friends + other rooms : if you need reference). Basically just fluff but Dox is a weird creepy eldritch and Soulsand going from horrified to nervous but charmed.

Style: third person please
Notes: Uhh maybe 8-10 paragraph's if you'd feel up for it
Payment: treasure and 130000

I totally understand if not though!!!
908a9c2ea053088d9e1d00113582ec117e77a09c.png
@hyenaglasses hi, thanks! if you're ok with a bit of a potential wait since stories do tend to take me longer, then that's fine with me! adding you to the slots, send payment when able and i'll get started when i can ^^
@hyenaglasses hi, thanks! if you're ok with a bit of a potential wait since stories do tend to take me longer, then that's fine with me! adding you to the slots, send payment when able and i'll get started when i can ^^
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
0zVuogN.png
I'm super happy to wait!!! ^^
Thank you! I'll send the payment now!!!
I'm super happy to wait!!! ^^
Thank you! I'll send the payment now!!!
908a9c2ea053088d9e1d00113582ec117e77a09c.png
apologies for taking so long to work on these, i've been super busy irl lately and haven't had much time to write :"")

anyway-

@Quetzy here you go! hope you like ^^'

Oliver is generally peaceful in all aspects. He dislikes any sort of conflict, though he will step in to help if he sees someone in a bad or dangerous situation. His desire to help others outside of immediate situations is also strong, and he always does his best to be understanding and empathetic, able to perceive others' feelings quite well. He enjoys being around people, though he will often become cautious when somewhere unfamiliar. He dislikes drawing too much attention to himself, especially if unnecessary, preferring to be modest. Every so often, he needs time on his own to recharge, spending time at home caring for his plants and relaxing.
apologies for taking so long to work on these, i've been super busy irl lately and haven't had much time to write :"")

anyway-

@Quetzy here you go! hope you like ^^'

Oliver is generally peaceful in all aspects. He dislikes any sort of conflict, though he will step in to help if he sees someone in a bad or dangerous situation. His desire to help others outside of immediate situations is also strong, and he always does his best to be understanding and empathetic, able to perceive others' feelings quite well. He enjoys being around people, though he will often become cautious when somewhere unfamiliar. He dislikes drawing too much attention to himself, especially if unnecessary, preferring to be modest. Every so often, he needs time on his own to recharge, spending time at home caring for his plants and relaxing.
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
0zVuogN.png
Username: HappyAccidents Character(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64670111][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646702/64670111_350.png[/img][/url] Type: Summary Snippet Prompt: Notes in his bio! Backstory is totally up to you! Style: Third person past Notes: None that I can think of, let me know when to send payment! Payment: 26kt (4 paragraphs)
Username: HappyAccidents
Character(s):
64670111_350.png
Type: Summary Snippet
Prompt: Notes in his bio! Backstory is totally up to you!
Style: Third person past
Notes: None that I can think of, let me know when to send payment!
Payment: 26kt (4 paragraphs)

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
Username: Kaminome
Character(s): Bones
Type: Summary snippet (also basic summary, if I can)
Prompt: Information is in their bio <3 (please tell me if I'm missing something or if you have questions)
Style: First person POV (Third for basic summary if it's fine)
Notes: I want the emotions, and also detail on anything that's happening, but not too much detail, you get what I'm sayin?
Payment: 39g~however much you have inspiration for

(Apologies if I'm a bit incomprehensible, it's 4:20am at the moment (noice) )
Username: Kaminome
Character(s): Bones
Type: Summary snippet (also basic summary, if I can)
Prompt: Information is in their bio <3 (please tell me if I'm missing something or if you have questions)
Style: First person POV (Third for basic summary if it's fine)
Notes: I want the emotions, and also detail on anything that's happening, but not too much detail, you get what I'm sayin?
Payment: 39g~however much you have inspiration for

(Apologies if I'm a bit incomprehensible, it's 4:20am at the moment (noice) )
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
1 2 3 4 5 6