Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Theme Songs For Your Dragons (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
WELCOME!

What is this, you may ask?
Well, I have seen lore shops. I have seen art shops. But I have NEVER seen a music shop.
The idea is that I make custom compositions for your dragons. These videos will be on my YouTube channel, and you will be credited. They will not contain vocals, but will match the theme of your dragons!

Edit 11/8/2021
Well this blew up!

I may not be able to get all your orders done immediately, because I can only be on my tablet 1 hour a day during the week and 4 hours on weekends. I will get to you ASAP!

We are currently

Open for business! Submit away!

Closed while I finish orders. Feel free to submit when I reopen!
WELCOME!

What is this, you may ask?
Well, I have seen lore shops. I have seen art shops. But I have NEVER seen a music shop.
The idea is that I make custom compositions for your dragons. These videos will be on my YouTube channel, and you will be credited. They will not contain vocals, but will match the theme of your dragons!

Edit 11/8/2021
Well this blew up!

I may not be able to get all your orders done immediately, because I can only be on my tablet 1 hour a day during the week and 4 hours on weekends. I will get to you ASAP!

We are currently

Open for business! Submit away!

Closed while I finish orders. Feel free to submit when I reopen!
Dreamcore/Weirdcore enjoyer.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Check out my new group RP!
Rules
1. If payment is not received within 24 hours, you will be reminded. If payment is not received within 48 hours, the video will be put on Private. If payment is not received within 72 hours, the video will be removed.
2. Please credit me if you use this song for anything.
3. You can totally add your own lyrics later, but I won't be singing them.
4. Send payment AFTER I finish the song, so you can be sure I'll do it!
Rules
1. If payment is not received within 24 hours, you will be reminded. If payment is not received within 48 hours, the video will be put on Private. If payment is not received within 72 hours, the video will be removed.
2. Please credit me if you use this song for anything.
3. You can totally add your own lyrics later, but I won't be singing them.
4. Send payment AFTER I finish the song, so you can be sure I'll do it!
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Payment

5000t=5g=15 seconds.

The longer you want the song, the more you'll have to pay me.

For example...
A 1 min long theme would be 20kt or 20g
A 2 min long theme would be 40kt or 40g
And a 5 min long theme would be 100kt or 100g
See?
I will take gems or treasure.

Edit (12/27/2021): It's come to my attention that I'm selling these songs for way too cheap, so I've upped the price. If you placed an order before December 27th 2021, the price for THAT ORDER will be exempt. ALL ORDERS FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE NEW PRICES. Thank you! Happy holidays!

Discounts

10% off for members of Nature or Shadow.
15% off for players with accounts that are less than three months old.
10% off for first time customers.
10% off for every five orders.
15% off if you subscribe to my YouTube channel.
15% off if you purchase from Frackieeee's shop in the same week.

This discounts can stack up to 3 discounts at a time.
Payment

5000t=5g=15 seconds.

The longer you want the song, the more you'll have to pay me.

For example...
A 1 min long theme would be 20kt or 20g
A 2 min long theme would be 40kt or 40g
And a 5 min long theme would be 100kt or 100g
See?
I will take gems or treasure.

Edit (12/27/2021): It's come to my attention that I'm selling these songs for way too cheap, so I've upped the price. If you placed an order before December 27th 2021, the price for THAT ORDER will be exempt. ALL ORDERS FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE NEW PRICES. Thank you! Happy holidays!

Discounts

10% off for members of Nature or Shadow.
15% off for players with accounts that are less than three months old.
10% off for first time customers.
10% off for every five orders.
15% off if you subscribe to my YouTube channel.
15% off if you purchase from Frackieeee's shop in the same week.

This discounts can stack up to 3 discounts at a time.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Order Form
order form wrote:
Username:
Dragon's Name:
Dragon ID:
Payment:
Is there a specific genre of music you'd like?:
Discounts (if applicable):
Anything I should know about the dragon?:
Song length:
Order Form
order form wrote:
Username:
Dragon's Name:
Dragon ID:
Payment:
Is there a specific genre of music you'd like?:
Discounts (if applicable):
Anything I should know about the dragon?:
Song length:
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
AND WE'RE OPEN
AND WE'RE OPEN
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Username: TheEnforcer Dragon's Name: Edgecrafter Dragon ID: #67017809 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67017809][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/670179/67017809_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: 150g (this is including tip and thanks for putting up with me) Is there a specific genre of music you'd like?: He's canonically compared to fast, peppy electronic stuff. If you look up "happy hardcore" or general early/mid-00s rave stuff, that's his main genre. Discounts (if applicable): 10% from first time customer, but I'm doing a tipped flat price so not really applicable. Anything I should know about the dragon?: He's got lore and such in his bio. Song length: 5 minutes
Username: TheEnforcer
Dragon's Name: Edgecrafter
Dragon ID: #67017809
67017809_350.png
Payment: 150g (this is including tip and thanks for putting up with me)
Is there a specific genre of music you'd like?: He's canonically compared to fast, peppy electronic stuff. If you look up "happy hardcore" or general early/mid-00s rave stuff, that's his main genre.
Discounts (if applicable): 10% from first time customer, but I'm doing a tipped flat price so not really applicable.
Anything I should know about the dragon?: He's got lore and such in his bio.
Song length: 5 minutes
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
THIS MIGHT BE THE VERY BEST THING I'VE SEEN THIS YEAR

Yes, I would LOVE a theme song!!!!
Three, is that is possible :)
(I can see you haven't got many slots filled yet, so I'd like to claim them hehe--though if it's too much, I will be back later ;) )

I have lore in progress, but I can send you the story ideas for these dragons if you'd like! They are more like outlines/scene settings, but the basic idea is there (I only have to polish it up).
EDIT: I decided to post the stories anyways, so if you would like to read the lore, you can click on the dragons' names in the forms down below ;)

I was wondering whether you were interested in doing a song that is a kind of 'mate theme' between two dragons?
To make this easier (I think, it could make it worse), I would love the both of them to have an individual theme, and then one for them together. If that is possible :)
(If not that is totally okay! You doing this incredible enough)

In the proper order forms:

Username: Flireon
Dragon's Name: YingYing
Dragon ID: #72933567
Payment: gems
Is there a specific genre of music you'd like?: do what you think fits best!! (I myself love Symphonic/Metal, or Symphonic Metal, but if you think these dragons fit better with something else, by all means, go ahead!)
Discounts (if applicable): my account settings say my account is 1 month, 20 days. I am first (time) cusomer :) -- and I will subscribe to your youtube channel once I find it! If you stack those it adds up to 85%, but honestly that sounds like an awful lot, so perchance my calculating skills are not what they used to be (so if you'd like to doublecheck just to be sure;))
Anything I should know about the dragon?: In short: “YingYing has a silver tongue, quick paws and a crooked, mischievous smile. He locks up all his feelings because he has been very wronged in the past—but Pin has melted his heart. Doesn't stop him from claiming things that aren't his, though.”
(though I must say that his lore (in progress) mainly includes the story about how he got so wronged, so it is a bit more sad than what this description makes you believe. If you are interested, I can pm you the story!)
Song length: 6 minutes :D

Dragon's Name: Pin
Dragon ID: #73036919
Is there a specific genre of music you'd like?: again, whatever you think fits best!
Discounts (if applicable): (see form above)
Anything I should know about the dragon?: In short: “Pin is quiet and vicious, and will hurt everyone who dares to even look at ans close ones. An used to be a highly regarded assassin (going by ‘The Masked Bandit’), praised for ans stealth and swiftness. However, Pin will never hurt those who not deserve it, and refuses to kill the innocent.”
(ans lore (in progress) is the stroy how an met YingYing--so Pin is an assassin in this one but it is a bit more sweet than this description makes you believe. Again, if you are interested I can pm you the story!)

In case you are interested in doing the 'mate theme':
Dragon's Name: YingYing & Pin
Dragon ID: #72933567, #73036919
Payment: gems!
Is there a specific genre of music you'd like?: again, do what you think fits best!
Discounts (if applicable): see forms above
Anything I should know about the dragon?: In short: “When you put them together they are rascals and troublemakers, and whenever something goes missing the first place to look is their room. Luckily YingYing can smooth talk their way out of every situation.”
(for once, this is exactly what it sounds like)

AGAIN THIS IS A MOST AMAZING IDEA <3
(I can also just give you 60gems for everything together, no matter how much the discounts add up to. Just because this post singlehandedly made my day (probably my whole year, considering))

I did a peek inside your lair (mainly to find whether you perchance have a link to your youtube channel--I would love to hear more dragon theme songs!) and can I just say; absolutely love the Gravity Falls theme :D

(apologies if I am a bit chaotic--I am just very exited about music)

THANK YOU!
THIS MIGHT BE THE VERY BEST THING I'VE SEEN THIS YEAR

Yes, I would LOVE a theme song!!!!
Three, is that is possible :)
(I can see you haven't got many slots filled yet, so I'd like to claim them hehe--though if it's too much, I will be back later ;) )

I have lore in progress, but I can send you the story ideas for these dragons if you'd like! They are more like outlines/scene settings, but the basic idea is there (I only have to polish it up).
EDIT: I decided to post the stories anyways, so if you would like to read the lore, you can click on the dragons' names in the forms down below ;)

I was wondering whether you were interested in doing a song that is a kind of 'mate theme' between two dragons?
To make this easier (I think, it could make it worse), I would love the both of them to have an individual theme, and then one for them together. If that is possible :)
(If not that is totally okay! You doing this incredible enough)

In the proper order forms:

Dragon's Name: YingYing
Dragon ID: #72933567
Is there a specific genre of music you'd like?: do what you think fits best!! (I myself love Symphonic/Metal, or Symphonic Metal, but if you think these dragons fit better with something else, by all means, go ahead!)
Discounts (if applicable): my account settings say my account is 1 month, 20 days. I am first (time) cusomer :) -- and I will subscribe to your youtube channel once I find it! If you stack those it adds up to 85%, but honestly that sounds like an awful lot, so perchance my calculating skills are not what they used to be (so if you'd like to doublecheck just to be sure;))
Anything I should know about the dragon?: In short: “YingYing has a silver tongue, quick paws and a crooked, mischievous smile. He locks up all his feelings because he has been very wronged in the past—but Pin has melted his heart. Doesn't stop him from claiming things that aren't his, though.”
(though I must say that his lore (in progress) mainly includes the story about how he got so wronged, so it is a bit more sad than what this description makes you believe. If you are interested, I can pm you the story!)

Dragon's Name: Pin
Dragon ID: #73036919
Is there a specific genre of music you'd like?: again, whatever you think fits best!
Discounts (if applicable): (see form above)
Anything I should know about the dragon?: In short: “Pin is quiet and vicious, and will hurt everyone who dares to even look at ans close ones. An used to be a highly regarded assassin (going by ‘The Masked Bandit’), praised for ans stealth and swiftness. However, Pin will never hurt those who not deserve it, and refuses to kill the innocent.”
(ans lore (in progress) is the stroy how an met YingYing--so Pin is an assassin in this one but it is a bit more sweet than this description makes you believe. Again, if you are interested I can pm you the story!)

In case you are interested in doing the 'mate theme':
Dragon's Name: YingYing & Pin
Dragon ID: #72933567, #73036919
Payment: gems!
Is there a specific genre of music you'd like?: again, do what you think fits best!
Discounts (if applicable): see forms above
Anything I should know about the dragon?: In short: “When you put them together they are rascals and troublemakers, and whenever something goes missing the first place to look is their room. Luckily YingYing can smooth talk their way out of every situation.”
(for once, this is exactly what it sounds like)

AGAIN THIS IS A MOST AMAZING IDEA <3
(I can also just give you 60gems for everything together, no matter how much the discounts add up to. Just because this post singlehandedly made my day (probably my whole year, considering))

I did a peek inside your lair (mainly to find whether you perchance have a link to your youtube channel--I would love to hear more dragon theme songs!) and can I just say; absolutely love the Gravity Falls theme :D

(apologies if I am a bit chaotic--I am just very exited about music)

THANK YOU!
WISHLIST pZJYyk4.png
eswSnrS.png
17LNzUR.png
QUIpVFE.png
dEe2UrM.png
BLSc7JM.png
QiuJi’s 100 Hatchlings
Dang
Imma sub rq
Dang
Imma sub rq
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
@TheEnforcer
@Flireon
Holy Bill Cipher

Dang
Okay I am getting to work on your orders right now!
@TheEnforcer
@Flireon
Holy Bill Cipher

Dang
Okay I am getting to work on your orders right now!
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
@TheEnforcer
BOOM
https://youtu.be/FvEDg1GTVck
I could not prevent myself from nodding my head and pumping my fist while making this xD

For Edgecrafter, I opted for a mix of Dubstep and Pop, making sure to only pick electronic tones!

This track feels like his skin was turned into a sound.
@TheEnforcer
BOOM
https://youtu.be/FvEDg1GTVck
I could not prevent myself from nodding my head and pumping my fist while making this xD

For Edgecrafter, I opted for a mix of Dubstep and Pop, making sure to only pick electronic tones!

This track feels like his skin was turned into a sound.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8