Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cat Loaf's Art Shop [Open ~ USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I like it!! I think the book bag idea would be super cute :) Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
I like it!! I think the book bag idea would be super cute :) Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
pinglist please!!! :D
pinglist please!!! :D
Added <3 thank you so much for your interest!
Added <3 thank you so much for your interest!
LDyPVNw.png
@WaterQuetzal I've finished your commission! I have a slightly larger size on file, I can pm it to you if you like. Thank you for ordering and let me know if there are any small edits you would like <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/tfCzq59.png[/img]
@WaterQuetzal

I've finished your commission! I have a slightly larger size on file, I can pm it to you if you like.
Thank you for ordering and let me know if there are any small edits you would like <3

tfCzq59.png
LDyPVNw.png
@Vallantis @aeons @MushroomEmpress @Snoots @Koobi @lalafell @Tempered @meanderling @pooses @Saphira1471 @Kiralia @Revuvuzela @Flyingswallow @sighborgs @Nyght @Voltsy @Kilwin @Naeryl @Encregen @Cherenkov @Whistles

Hi everyone, I have slots open for art commissions! I've made a couple of changes to the shop: price update, 10% discount for returning commissioners, and added options for half-body, signature, custom character design, and scenes. There are separate slots for FR currency and USD, and a waitlist now for those on the pinglist to reserve a slot (I will contact you for your request in order as I finish commissions).

Thank you so much for your support and interest; it means a ton to me ^^ (And do let me know if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist!)
@Vallantis @aeons @MushroomEmpress @Snoots @Koobi @lalafell @Tempered @meanderling @pooses @Saphira1471 @Kiralia @Revuvuzela @Flyingswallow @sighborgs @Nyght @Voltsy @Kilwin @Naeryl @Encregen @Cherenkov @Whistles

Hi everyone, I have slots open for art commissions! I've made a couple of changes to the shop: price update, 10% discount for returning commissioners, and added options for half-body, signature, custom character design, and scenes. There are separate slots for FR currency and USD, and a waitlist now for those on the pinglist to reserve a slot (I will contact you for your request in order as I finish commissions).

Thank you so much for your support and interest; it means a ton to me ^^ (And do let me know if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist!)
LDyPVNw.png
@PrinceCatLoaf I would like to take all available gem slots please!
edit: would that be 2 or 3?
@PrinceCatLoaf I would like to take all available gem slots please!
edit: would that be 2 or 3?
Aaaa hi, is there any chance I could take a gem slot, or be on the waitlist if not? ;v;
Aaaa hi, is there any chance I could take a gem slot, or be on the waitlist if not? ;v;
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@Whistles
Ahh I should specify - just to give others a chance, I'll give one slot per person per round of shop opening. However you're totally welcome to put in an order for up to 3 character pieces or 1 painted illustration. My apologies for the confusion! I'll add that to my first post.

@Whistles
Ahh I should specify - just to give others a chance, I'll give one slot per person per round of shop opening. However you're totally welcome to put in an order for up to 3 character pieces or 1 painted illustration. My apologies for the confusion! I'll add that to my first post.

LDyPVNw.png
@aeons
Yes, you can take a gem slot!
@aeons
Yes, you can take a gem slot!
LDyPVNw.png
@princecatloaf could i get a gem/treasure slot and PM the order form possibly? :O
@princecatloaf could i get a gem/treasure slot and PM the order form possibly? :O
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8