Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cat Loaf's Art Shop [Open ~ USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sent!
Sent!
@PrinceCatLoaf

Ping when you open slots again please!
@PrinceCatLoaf

Ping when you open slots again please!
26Qqg.gifzHoKc.gifItdgD.gifK1LTH.gif
@WaterQuetzal Heyo! I have a very rough progress sketch for you, haha. How do you feel about this composition? I have her reading a book in the forground, but I can also have her doing plein air painting or something instead [img]https://i.imgur.com/0982Cvm.png[/img]
@WaterQuetzal

Heyo! I have a very rough progress sketch for you, haha. How do you feel about this composition?
I have her reading a book in the forground, but I can also have her doing plein air painting or something instead

0982Cvm.png
LDyPVNw.png
@PrinceCatLoaf
Pinglist please! Also a question, would you draw 2 characters together?
@PrinceCatLoaf
Pinglist please! Also a question, would you draw 2 characters together?
bump~
bump~
@Koobi Added!

I would, though depending on the complexity of the interaction, it may cost more / take more time. I'm going to be revamping the shop a little and expand what I offer after I finish up my current list!
@Koobi Added!

I would, though depending on the complexity of the interaction, it may cost more / take more time. I'm going to be revamping the shop a little and expand what I offer after I finish up my current list!
LDyPVNw.png
I like it! The lighthouse and scenery is especially nice c: Looking forward to seeing the rest!
I like it! The lighthouse and scenery is especially nice c: Looking forward to seeing the rest!
Can I be added to the pinglist as well? c:
Can I be added to the pinglist as well? c:
@PrinceCatLoaf I love your art! Pinglist please!!
@PrinceCatLoaf I love your art! Pinglist please!!
pinglist please?
pinglist please?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8