Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cat Loaf's Art Shop [Open ~ USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
pinglist please! ;w;
pinglist please! ;w;
Commission Type: Rough Colored Bust (900g)

Character Notes: One side of her hair is shorter than the other. The example with the dragon and 4 characters has an accurate reference of this! Her eyes are also very asymmetrical.

Specific Requests: N/A

Reference Picture: Link Here!
Commission Type: Rough Colored Bust (900g)

Character Notes: One side of her hair is shorter than the other. The example with the dragon and 4 characters has an accurate reference of this! Her eyes are also very asymmetrical.

Specific Requests: N/A

Reference Picture: Link Here!
pinglist please! c:
pinglist please! c:
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
Can you do an uncolored bust of my persona Cobalt? I'll pay with gems [img]https://i.imgur.com/H3xRHqc.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PcpMoKe.png[/img] (She has markings under both of her eyes, just so you know)
Can you do an uncolored bust of my persona Cobalt? I'll pay with gems
H3xRHqc.png
PcpMoKe.png
(She has markings under both of her eyes, just so you know)
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
@PrinceCatLoaf
Hey, I would love to commission you with gems if you have any slots available! Otherwise if you could add me to your pinglist, that'd be great.

I do have a particular non-human character art that I've been meaning to get done as a gift for a friend, but I'd like to make sure it's doable for the artist. If something like that would be okay, I could DM you the details and see if it's something you could do?
@PrinceCatLoaf
Hey, I would love to commission you with gems if you have any slots available! Otherwise if you could add me to your pinglist, that'd be great.

I do have a particular non-human character art that I've been meaning to get done as a gift for a friend, but I'd like to make sure it's doable for the artist. If something like that would be okay, I could DM you the details and see if it's something you could do?
can you add me on your pinglist?
can you add me on your pinglist?
aah, pinglist pls!!
aah, pinglist pls!!
terrariums_by_pinkpprince-d6xcxfp.gif
@Encregen @DraconicMusic

Hi! I'm not taking any new orders at the moment as I'm finishing out my current commissions, but I can add you to my pinglist if you like. Sorry for the confusion!
@Encregen @DraconicMusic

Hi! I'm not taking any new orders at the moment as I'm finishing out my current commissions, but I can add you to my pinglist if you like. Sorry for the confusion!
LDyPVNw.png
May I please be added to the pinglist?

Thank you so so much!
May I please be added to the pinglist?

Thank you so so much!
@PrinceCatLoaf Your art is lovely! Could I hop on the pinglist, please?
@PrinceCatLoaf Your art is lovely! Could I hop on the pinglist, please?
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8