Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cat Loaf's Art Shop [Open ~ USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@PrinceCatLoaf

Thank you so much for the response, and I definitely understand that it'd take more time for sure.

The character is already designed, he just needs one consistent ref sheet of one artist/one style. And your art is chef's kiss. Oh, I do like the art in this thread, but I am very curious as to what your more polished styles cost for sure just in case I do have enough to do that upgrade.

I really appreciate your time! Thank you!
@PrinceCatLoaf

Thank you so much for the response, and I definitely understand that it'd take more time for sure.

The character is already designed, he just needs one consistent ref sheet of one artist/one style. And your art is chef's kiss. Oh, I do like the art in this thread, but I am very curious as to what your more polished styles cost for sure just in case I do have enough to do that upgrade.

I really appreciate your time! Thank you!
@Bowno

Hi there! Thanks for the additional information. Those styles of armor aren't too much, though did you prefer for his face to show fully or keep the face gear?
When does he wear the bonescythe set vs the gladiator one?

HEH does he like hotsprings? Love elegant rogues.
@Bowno

Hi there! Thanks for the additional information. Those styles of armor aren't too much, though did you prefer for his face to show fully or keep the face gear?
When does he wear the bonescythe set vs the gladiator one?

HEH does he like hotsprings? Love elegant rogues.
LDyPVNw.png
Commission Type: Fullbody with rough color
Character Notes: She's really smug and sly and totally playful but vaguely threatening
Specific Requests: I really like your fantasy setting pieces! I was wondering if you might be able to do something similar with my character? I'll give you artistic freedom there if you're willing (and can totally pay more for that)
Reference Picture: https://toyhou.se/6538249.aura/gallery#21389425
Commission Type: Fullbody with rough color
Character Notes: She's really smug and sly and totally playful but vaguely threatening
Specific Requests: I really like your fantasy setting pieces! I was wondering if you might be able to do something similar with my character? I'll give you artistic freedom there if you're willing (and can totally pay more for that)
Reference Picture: https://toyhou.se/6538249.aura/gallery#21389425
@PrinceCatLoaf
He is very much down for a soak in a spring with a glass of wine, yeah. Can he taste the wine? ....Prob not. But that doesn't stop him from having a good time and enjoying the finer things.

As for the helms, I suppose that is 100% up to how you are feeling on working with them! If he's being edgy or sneaking around, then his face being hidden is fine.
But if you just are not feeling the crazy WoW armor stuff when it comes to the helmet, feel free to have it under his arm, kicked off to the side somewhere and letting that mane blow in the wind xP
I'm not too picky.

His Bonescythe set is his pride and joy (As he was able to actually finish obtaining this retired set in game before we quit.), and he'll normally wear it when he's got official business to do. Both to look like he's the right one for the job, and when he is on the job... to make it clear that IF anyone were to stumble upon the scene of the 'crime', that they are either not going to get away alive, or that they best turn around and say they didn't see anything.

The Cataclysmic set he wears when he's working in the woods of the Darkmoon Faire or when he's on non official murdery business. .... It also doubles as a great Hallow's Eve costume! His favorite colors are Purple and green, so he does very much adore this set as well. The Skull 'Mask' can move it's jaw when he speaks, and some times even appears to show emotion with him? Or perhaps it's just peoples imagination. Either way, its more of a "I got free time to mess around but I'll still likely stab you if I feel like it" kinda set, while the first set is " Good Job, You made the Dark Lady angry and now I have to go out and stab you for her."

Hopefully that wasn't too confusing ;A;
@PrinceCatLoaf
He is very much down for a soak in a spring with a glass of wine, yeah. Can he taste the wine? ....Prob not. But that doesn't stop him from having a good time and enjoying the finer things.

As for the helms, I suppose that is 100% up to how you are feeling on working with them! If he's being edgy or sneaking around, then his face being hidden is fine.
But if you just are not feeling the crazy WoW armor stuff when it comes to the helmet, feel free to have it under his arm, kicked off to the side somewhere and letting that mane blow in the wind xP
I'm not too picky.

His Bonescythe set is his pride and joy (As he was able to actually finish obtaining this retired set in game before we quit.), and he'll normally wear it when he's got official business to do. Both to look like he's the right one for the job, and when he is on the job... to make it clear that IF anyone were to stumble upon the scene of the 'crime', that they are either not going to get away alive, or that they best turn around and say they didn't see anything.

The Cataclysmic set he wears when he's working in the woods of the Darkmoon Faire or when he's on non official murdery business. .... It also doubles as a great Hallow's Eve costume! His favorite colors are Purple and green, so he does very much adore this set as well. The Skull 'Mask' can move it's jaw when he speaks, and some times even appears to show emotion with him? Or perhaps it's just peoples imagination. Either way, its more of a "I got free time to mess around but I'll still likely stab you if I feel like it" kinda set, while the first set is " Good Job, You made the Dark Lady angry and now I have to go out and stab you for her."

Hopefully that wasn't too confusing ;A;
TOW2n3q.png
@Nyght

Alright then, sounds good! Please send over any references images and any relevant written tidbits you have! 2 colored full-body sketches (2400g), 2 uncolored busts (1200g), 1 colored bust (900g) comes out to be 4500g.

As for polished works, a reference sheet like the one you mentioned (2 rendered full-bodies, 1 colored bust, 2 sketch busts) would cost around 240 USD which I suppose in gems is 24kg, so it adds up a bit. I can send you my professional portfolio though if you're curious.
@Nyght

Alright then, sounds good! Please send over any references images and any relevant written tidbits you have! 2 colored full-body sketches (2400g), 2 uncolored busts (1200g), 1 colored bust (900g) comes out to be 4500g.

As for polished works, a reference sheet like the one you mentioned (2 rendered full-bodies, 1 colored bust, 2 sketch busts) would cost around 240 USD which I suppose in gems is 24kg, so it adds up a bit. I can send you my professional portfolio though if you're curious.
LDyPVNw.png
@WaterQuetzal
Oh she's SO CUTE haha oh man, vaguely threatening?! I didn't see that coming. And that suit... so adorable. What kind of setting does she live in / what kinds of places does she like to visit?

For a full landscape piece like the snowy one in my additional examples, I would ask 9-12kg depending on how big you'd like the canvas to be. Totally understand if that's out of your price range though. I've done background work with small pieces of a landscape (like in this example, click hereee!) that I can add on to your original fullbody request.
@WaterQuetzal
Oh she's SO CUTE haha oh man, vaguely threatening?! I didn't see that coming. And that suit... so adorable. What kind of setting does she live in / what kinds of places does she like to visit?

For a full landscape piece like the snowy one in my additional examples, I would ask 9-12kg depending on how big you'd like the canvas to be. Totally understand if that's out of your price range though. I've done background work with small pieces of a landscape (like in this example, click hereee!) that I can add on to your original fullbody request.
LDyPVNw.png
@Vallantis

Aww! That's so sweet ;_; How did they meet?

Sure, now is fine with me! I'm going to draw now
@Vallantis

Aww! That's so sweet ;_; How did they meet?

Sure, now is fine with me! I'm going to draw now
LDyPVNw.png
@princecatloaf Ahhh haha yeah she leads a bit of a double life. Sweet homebody artist type with a bit of vigilante work and thieving on the side. She lives ocean side in Europe, pretty quaint and quiet area you would not at all expect for a kitsune. But I like tossing her into a variety of settings cause she travels around quite a bit haha.

The snowy piece is beautiful ahh. I can swing about 9.5kg so we could do whatever you feel is equal to that? c:
@princecatloaf Ahhh haha yeah she leads a bit of a double life. Sweet homebody artist type with a bit of vigilante work and thieving on the side. She lives ocean side in Europe, pretty quaint and quiet area you would not at all expect for a kitsune. But I like tossing her into a variety of settings cause she travels around quite a bit haha.

The snowy piece is beautiful ahh. I can swing about 9.5kg so we could do whatever you feel is equal to that? c:
@PrinceCatLoaf
Thank you so much - and I'll stick with the versions from this thread, but I do appreciate you letting me know your full prices!

As for the split pricing is 11 eggs + 1200 gems correct? If it's not, please let me know! Do you prefer CR or DM?

OH, also, would it be OK if I did send you a DM with the information? Or would you prefer it here? Thanks a million!
@PrinceCatLoaf
Thank you so much - and I'll stick with the versions from this thread, but I do appreciate you letting me know your full prices!

As for the split pricing is 11 eggs + 1200 gems correct? If it's not, please let me know! Do you prefer CR or DM?

OH, also, would it be OK if I did send you a DM with the information? Or would you prefer it here? Thanks a million!
@Vallantis Here's Vagure! I hope you like her; let me know if there are any changes you'd like. I'll finish Omera's tomorrow; going to head to bed soon. [img]https://i.imgur.com/AjHkeeJ.png[/img]
@Vallantis
Here's Vagure! I hope you like her; let me know if there are any changes you'd like. I'll finish Omera's tomorrow; going to head to bed soon.

AjHkeeJ.png
LDyPVNw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8