Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Potatoville [portraitpaints] [pinglist]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
[center]Courtesy WIP update for @Mintiani Spent most of the time testing lighting on his face to make sure his facial structure is correct and balanced, will get to detailing and proper colors now! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y5CXrHU.jpg[/img] Courtesy WIP update for @Tideweaver Spent a ton of time making sure his body is in correct perspective according to the grid, which is important since I need to shade him properly and it would look wrong otherwise. Planning anatomy in 3D takes a lot of research, had to go back through my old human anatomy lessons XD Will make sure his head is positioned properly and his musculature is correct and then begin to go into detail to make everything look neat. Also fixed the lighting in the background a bit more to set the mood further, there should be more contrast in it now~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/PJ4Z0E0.jpg[/img] [/center]
Courtesy WIP update for @Mintiani

Spent most of the time testing lighting on his face to make sure his facial structure is correct and balanced, will get to detailing and proper colors now!

Y5CXrHU.jpg

Courtesy WIP update for @Tideweaver

Spent a ton of time making sure his body is in correct perspective according to the grid, which is important since I need to shade him properly and it would look wrong otherwise. Planning anatomy in 3D takes a lot of research, had to go back through my old human anatomy lessons XD Will make sure his head is positioned properly and his musculature is correct and then begin to go into detail to make everything look neat. Also fixed the lighting in the background a bit more to set the mood further, there should be more contrast in it now~

PJ4Z0E0.jpg

fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
@Livueta

oh man, i'm excited to see how this will look finished, aaaaa.
@Livueta

oh man, i'm excited to see how this will look finished, aaaaa.
nox, they/them.
Looks awesome! I await the next steps with bated breath <3
Looks awesome! I await the next steps with bated breath <3
Bump for visibility because I'm almost done with a headshot slot~
Bump for visibility because I'm almost done with a headshot slot~
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
Oooo! Any way I can lay claim on that slot?
Oooo! Any way I can lay claim on that slot?
I'd love a ping if/when your slots are open again ^^
I'd love a ping if/when your slots are open again ^^
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
I've timed myself and decided that it would be ok if I took two total headshots over two months, so I've amended my front page info to reflect this! This brings me to a total of 3 slots, though I will still only do one "bust" type commission at a time. In addition, commissions of all types rather than only bust types will have a rough wait time of two months, though as you can see I try my best to complete them sooner (less than a month usually). I just want to give myself enough leeway to make sure each piece is the best it can be in case I run into creative block~ As of this moment I am still busy at work with Tideweaver's bust commission, so right now [center][size=5][b]I have two headshot-type slots available[/b][/size]. [/center] Priority goes first to people on my pinglist and those who asked first to be fair. Thanks for everyone's patience as I learn to manage my commissions! ______________________________________________________ @Withstand Sure! If you would like to read over my front page and fill out a form, I can add you to one headshot slot if that was the one you were interested in! Thanks for the interest n_n Also pinging @Tempered since I am about to open up a headshot-type slot and you wanted to know when a spot was available~ @StormCaleum Sure thing, I will add you to the pinglist! :D Thanks for the interest~ ______________________________________________________ Quick final preview of @Mintiani's headshot portrait as I am working on making Avis' hair nice and neat. He has a serious case of bedhead right now :o Will be done within a few days! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nay66Uy.jpg[/img][/center] I also never got around to posting this since it was a personal piece from a month ago and I decided to pause work on it to focus on my commissions, but here's another WIP of a headshot I was going to use as an example on the front page. Motoko fanart, from Ghost in the Shell. Love her: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OOHpIzU.jpg[/img][/center] It will be finished when I find some time in between commissions eventually XD I'm honestly still experimenting with portrait styles, so if there is a specific style anyone wants that they see I've done please don't hesitate to point it out. I'll add this info to the front page as well.
I've timed myself and decided that it would be ok if I took two total headshots over two months, so I've amended my front page info to reflect this! This brings me to a total of 3 slots, though I will still only do one "bust" type commission at a time. In addition, commissions of all types rather than only bust types will have a rough wait time of two months, though as you can see I try my best to complete them sooner (less than a month usually). I just want to give myself enough leeway to make sure each piece is the best it can be in case I run into creative block~

As of this moment I am still busy at work with Tideweaver's bust commission, so right now
I have two headshot-type slots available.

Priority goes first to people on my pinglist and those who asked first to be fair. Thanks for everyone's patience as I learn to manage my commissions!

@Withstand Sure! If you would like to read over my front page and fill out a form, I can add you to one headshot slot if that was the one you were interested in! Thanks for the interest n_n

Also pinging @Tempered since I am about to open up a headshot-type slot and you wanted to know when a spot was available~

@StormCaleum Sure thing, I will add you to the pinglist! :D Thanks for the interest~

Quick final preview of @Mintiani's headshot portrait as I am working on making Avis' hair nice and neat. He has a serious case of bedhead right now :o Will be done within a few days!
nay66Uy.jpg

I also never got around to posting this since it was a personal piece from a month ago and I decided to pause work on it to focus on my commissions, but here's another WIP of a headshot I was going to use as an example on the front page. Motoko fanart, from Ghost in the Shell. Love her:
OOHpIzU.jpg

It will be finished when I find some time in between commissions eventually XD I'm honestly still experimenting with portrait styles, so if there is a specific style anyone wants that they see I've done please don't hesitate to point it out. I'll add this info to the front page as well.
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
I'll definitely take that slot! I'll fill out the info as soon as I get home. Thanks a ton
I'll definitely take that slot! I'll fill out the info as soon as I get home. Thanks a ton
@Withstand Sure thing, the slot is yours n_n Have a safe trip home!
@Withstand Sure thing, the slot is yours n_n Have a safe trip home!
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
Yessssss. ;o; I'll keep an eye on it - can't wait! Thanks for the ping!
Yessssss. ;o; I'll keep an eye on it - can't wait! Thanks for the ping!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15