Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Potatoville [portraitpaints] [pinglist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Devilteivel Sure, I'll add you to the pinglist!

@FLETCHBEEB Hi there, thanks for the interest n_n I'm reluctant to hold slots too far in advance especially because my paintings can take a long time and lots of things can change in both client and commissioner's situations within that time, but I can add you to my pinglist and leave a note to myself to ping you when I'm about to accept another bust slot so you can know first if you'd like, you'd prob have maybe two days or so to respond and if you're still interested you can let me know then :)
@Devilteivel Sure, I'll add you to the pinglist!

@FLETCHBEEB Hi there, thanks for the interest n_n I'm reluctant to hold slots too far in advance especially because my paintings can take a long time and lots of things can change in both client and commissioner's situations within that time, but I can add you to my pinglist and leave a note to myself to ping you when I'm about to accept another bust slot so you can know first if you'd like, you'd prob have maybe two days or so to respond and if you're still interested you can let me know then :)
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
@Livueta

Oh totally! I'm just not as fast as some of the other people on here cuz I can only check FR a few times a day and I'd hate to see you opened up slots and I got sniped, so that would be incredibly helpful :O
@Livueta

Oh totally! I'm just not as fast as some of the other people on here cuz I can only check FR a few times a day and I'd hate to see you opened up slots and I got sniped, so that would be incredibly helpful :O
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm so excited ; w; he looks amazing and your take on him is literally just... chefkiss. I love what you've done with his head -- it looks like he has two faces and that's super duper cool ; w ; aaaa[nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns] [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm so excited ; w; he looks amazing and your take on him is literally just... chefkiss. I love what you've done with his head -- it looks like he has two faces and that's super duper cool
; w ; aaaa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex Thanks, I don't think you'll be disappointed! I have to be honest, I ended up going all out on this one and spent a ton of time on it haha [emoji=firework size=1] Here's a final preview before I post the whole piece! It's in the home stretch now, probably only a day or two left, linework and solid base is fully completed and now I just need to render/adjust the colors and add some shiny lights, so I'mma accept the trade if that's okay n_n [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dU5nEw1.jpg[/img][/center] Also, I'm sorry to have not brought it up sooner since I was still learning how to set commissions up and my thread was super new when I contacted you about Tenjin, but if you could read through and agree to the "Regarding my Art" section of my front page for some of the formalities regarding the rights to my art I would appreciate it, as I realize I never mentioned it. I'll make sure to specify for others and get them to fill a form out in the future when I approach them hehe
@Hex

Thanks, I don't think you'll be disappointed! I have to be honest, I ended up going all out on this one and spent a ton of time on it haha

Here's a final preview before I post the whole piece! It's in the home stretch now, probably only a day or two left, linework and solid base is fully completed and now I just need to render/adjust the colors and add some shiny lights, so I'mma accept the trade if that's okay n_n
dU5nEw1.jpg

Also, I'm sorry to have not brought it up sooner since I was still learning how to set commissions up and my thread was super new when I contacted you about Tenjin, but if you could read through and agree to the "Regarding my Art" section of my front page for some of the formalities regarding the rights to my art I would appreciate it, as I realize I never mentioned it. I'll make sure to specify for others and get them to fill a form out in the future when I approach them hehe
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] aaaaaaaaaaa you're so speedy! the preview snippet there looks so cool ;; I'm so incredibly excited to see the end result -- it's obvious that you've put a lot of love into it! I just took a look over and it all makes sense! I'd rather not see my character get turned into a print, but I also understand that that's your artistic copyright qwq Everything else looks great though! I always link back to artist via click-through on all pieces I get on any dragons, so no worries about credit and whatnot there <3 [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns] [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aaaaaaaaaaa you're so speedy! the preview snippet there looks so cool ;; I'm so incredibly excited to see the end result -- it's obvious that you've put a lot of love into it!

I just took a look over and it all makes sense! I'd rather not see my character get turned into a print, but I also understand that that's your artistic copyright qwq Everything else looks great though! I always link back to artist via click-through on all pieces I get on any dragons, so no worries about credit and whatnot there <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex Yee, I'm trying my best to get things done in a timely manner! I extend the projected finish times in the front post just in case, but of course ideally I would have a workflow that enables me to follow up in a reasonable amount of time, hehe. I was also quite inspired to finish this and had a lot of fun, which contributed as well XD

Thank you very much, I appreciate your understanding! And I honestly don't like the idea of selling artwork of other's OCs either! It's honestly the only way artists can make money unless they're being commissioned for full copyrights to the art, which would probably be at least 5-10 times my current asking price for work in this thread >_<; I don't have a printshop set up at the moment anyway, but if I do ever sell prints, rest assured that I'll always mention who the commissioner and owner of the original is too n_n
@Hex Yee, I'm trying my best to get things done in a timely manner! I extend the projected finish times in the front post just in case, but of course ideally I would have a workflow that enables me to follow up in a reasonable amount of time, hehe. I was also quite inspired to finish this and had a lot of fun, which contributed as well XD

Thank you very much, I appreciate your understanding! And I honestly don't like the idea of selling artwork of other's OCs either! It's honestly the only way artists can make money unless they're being commissioned for full copyrights to the art, which would probably be at least 5-10 times my current asking price for work in this thread >_<; I don't have a printshop set up at the moment anyway, but if I do ever sell prints, rest assured that I'll always mention who the commissioner and owner of the original is too n_n
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
[center]@Hex I've finished your commission n_n The post on my twitter: [url=https://twitter.com/Sephirona/status/1446651637234376710]here[/url] I recommend saving the image from my twitter because for some reason FR lowered the resolution of the image because it was big and the quality is blurry! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/2bba5c1c33bc55099756255d56dd5afa/0a8dc8b79d89a35d-d6/s500x750/7aa4128ac719c9192c71b9f3f57c0d9885209a64.jpg[/img] Process gif! [img]https://i.imgur.com/393yBi8.gif[/img][/center]
@Hex

I've finished your commission n_n

The post on my twitter: here

I recommend saving the image from my twitter because for some reason FR lowered the resolution of the image because it was big and the quality is blurry!

7aa4128ac719c9192c71b9f3f57c0d9885209a64.jpg

Process gif!

393yBi8.gif
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
Can I get on your pinglist please? c: I think I've finally got enough for a slot! :D
Can I get on your pinglist please? c: I think I've finally got enough for a slot! :D
@Tempered

Absolutely, and thank you for the interest! n_n
@Tempered

Absolutely, and thank you for the interest! n_n
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] itditdfxjiyxify oh my gosh ;; he looks amazing — oh my gosh! You did just... wow. wow wow wow wow wow I’m so completely in love ; A; I love your take on him and the ATMOSPHERE of it all !! It all works together so superbly ; v; thank you so so so so much! would it be possible at all to get a version with a transparent background at all? Or even a version of the flats you did before all the rendering. I’d love to be able to show off both sides of the piece and maybe use the flat colour version for a lore stamp. If that isn’t possible, I understand![nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns] [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

itditdfxjiyxify
oh my gosh ;; he looks amazing — oh my gosh! You did just... wow. wow wow wow wow wow I’m so completely in love ; A;
I love your take on him and the ATMOSPHERE of it all !! It all works together so superbly ; v; thank you so so so so much!
would it be possible at all to get a version with a transparent background at all? Or even a version of the flats you did before all the rendering. I’d love to be able to show off both sides of the piece and maybe use the flat colour version for a lore stamp.
If that isn’t possible, I understand!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15