Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Potatoville [portraitpaints] [pinglist]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Hex I'm so sorry, I already painted over the flat piece n_n;; I don't tend to give out flat pieces because I have had frequent problems with others tracing my art without permission when it's a flat drawing, which is why I prefer to render. But I can absolutely give you a transparent version! I edited it to be brighter since there's no darkness to cast the shadows n_n [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vDTgH8O.png[/img] [/center]
@Hex I'm so sorry, I already painted over the flat piece n_n;; I don't tend to give out flat pieces because I have had frequent problems with others tracing my art without permission when it's a flat drawing, which is why I prefer to render. But I can absolutely give you a transparent version! I edited it to be brighter since there's no darkness to cast the shadows n_n

vDTgH8O.png
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] thank you so so so much -- I'm so incredibly in love with your take on him, the way you structured his head is amazing ; w ; thank you again! I'm definitely going to reccomend your stuff to other friends[nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns] [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you so so so much -- I'm so incredibly in love with your take on him, the way you structured his head is amazing ; w ;

thank you again! I'm definitely going to reccomend your stuff to other friends
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
No problem n_n Thanks again for the business and support, glad you enjoy my work!
No problem n_n Thanks again for the business and support, glad you enjoy my work!
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
@Mintiani

Heyo! Just a reminder to please fill out the form on the front page and post it here so I have enough information to work on your commission this week n_n
@Mintiani

Heyo! Just a reminder to please fill out the form on the front page and post it here so I have enough information to work on your commission this week n_n
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
Yes sorry for taking so long! Got caught up in thanksgiving preparations haha.

Payment Method: Gems + G1 Dragon
Type of Commission: rendered, colored, headshot
Additional Costs: None that I'm aware of
Details: A small piece of his left ear is missing due to an accident, like this
Reference: https://toyhou.se/3002185.avis-risk
Agreement: I, Mintiani, agree to your TOS and order process
Yes sorry for taking so long! Got caught up in thanksgiving preparations haha.

Payment Method: Gems + G1 Dragon
Type of Commission: rendered, colored, headshot
Additional Costs: None that I'm aware of
Details: A small piece of his left ear is missing due to an accident, like this
Reference: https://toyhou.se/3002185.avis-risk
Agreement: I, Mintiani, agree to your TOS and order process
@Mintiani Oh no worries at all, holidays are always a busy time and I hope your preparations went well n_n Thank you for the form, everything looks good! Will be able to start work on your commission now \o/
@Mintiani Oh no worries at all, holidays are always a busy time and I hope your preparations went well n_n Thank you for the form, everything looks good! Will be able to start work on your commission now \o/
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
[center]Beep boop No new updates for a while since I'm busy drawing, so here's an old art `v` [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/0caf8b40b3e9d81b238c7e66f282a81d/tumblr_pvmwm8SUVL1qepij6o1_540.jpg[/img][/center]
Beep boop

No new updates for a while since I'm busy drawing, so here's an old art `v`

tumblr_pvmwm8SUVL1qepij6o1_540.jpg
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
[center]Courtesy WIP for @Tideweaver's Monochrome Bust, which is experimental by nature! I am taking the opportunity to research and experiment with perspective and background in this commission n_n Took a long time, but I had fun setting up the two-point perspective grids. The wall will be redrawn so the bricks are even, and of course I will draw each piece of graffiti individually as well as add proper details to Laqueus, but the overall setup of the scene is now complete. The white portion of the canvas will be cropped out, it is just there so I can properly draw his body when I get to it [img]https://i.imgur.com/Hd0e6CX.jpg[/img][/center]
Courtesy WIP for @Tideweaver's Monochrome Bust, which is experimental by nature! I am taking the opportunity to research and experiment with perspective and background in this commission n_n Took a long time, but I had fun setting up the two-point perspective grids. The wall will be redrawn so the bricks are even, and of course I will draw each piece of graffiti individually as well as add proper details to Laqueus, but the overall setup of the scene is now complete. The white portion of the canvas will be cropped out, it is just there so I can properly draw his body when I get to it

Hd0e6CX.jpg
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
@Livueta

oooooh, that looks great!!!
@Livueta

oooooh, that looks great!!!
nox, they/them.
beep boop, still busy but hopefully I'll have more examples of portraits to post soon `-`
beep boop, still busy but hopefully I'll have more examples of portraits to post soon `-`
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15