Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Potatoville [portraitpaints] [pinglist]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
No problem n_n I'll let you know when the slot is open!

Slots are tentatively filled now, but bumping in case anyone wants to be added to pinglist~
No problem n_n I'll let you know when the slot is open!

Slots are tentatively filled now, but bumping in case anyone wants to be added to pinglist~
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
Apologies for delay! I've been freakishly busy. If this character does not appeal to you, I have others!
Payment Method: Gems
Type of Commission: Headshot (rendered)
Additional Costs: Potentially the tattoo some beads woven into his hair, and a braid. However, if the beads and braid will be additional cost, they are not necessary.
Details: Have fun! I love to see how artists portray my characters uniquely, so def browse his gallery if you need inspiration. His official reference, however, is the colored bust with the sage green background (linked below). He has a detailed bio if you need to know more about him, or I am happy to answer any questions.
Reference: https://toyhou.se/10253570.merick-nairich-tivan#37603998
Agreement: I, [Withstand], agree to your TOS and order process
Apologies for delay! I've been freakishly busy. If this character does not appeal to you, I have others!
Type of Commission: Headshot (rendered)
Additional Costs: Potentially the tattoo some beads woven into his hair, and a braid. However, if the beads and braid will be additional cost, they are not necessary.
Details: Have fun! I love to see how artists portray my characters uniquely, so def browse his gallery if you need inspiration. His official reference, however, is the colored bust with the sage green background (linked below). He has a detailed bio if you need to know more about him, or I am happy to answer any questions.
Reference: https://toyhou.se/10253570.merick-nairich-tivan#37603998
Agreement: I, [Withstand], agree to your TOS and order process
@Withstand No problem at all, I understand! He looks like an excellent subject for painting, and I can add those extra details at no cost, it will be a learning experience for me to do so and I do enjoy drawing tattoos very much n_n

The cost will be 7500g! If that is okay with you, please send the payment in a crossroads and I will begin painting your order, with an estimated maximum wait time of 2 months (likely earlier). Thank you!
@Withstand No problem at all, I understand! He looks like an excellent subject for painting, and I can add those extra details at no cost, it will be a learning experience for me to do so and I do enjoy drawing tattoos very much n_n

The cost will be 7500g! If that is okay with you, please send the payment in a crossroads and I will begin painting your order, with an estimated maximum wait time of 2 months (likely earlier). Thank you!
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
@Livueta could i be added to the pinglist? [emoji=heart size=1]
@Livueta

could i be added to the pinglist?
rLM2h8D.png
Sure thing, @Spamton n_n Thanks for the interest!
Sure thing, @Spamton n_n Thanks for the interest!
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
Rendered Headshot commission for @Mintiani of character Avis Risk, completed! 1000 x 1000 px versions and small versions in PNG format will be sent through your PMs shortly! Thanks again for your patronage [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/X5fXncI.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FrKkxy5.gif[/img][/center] _______________________________________________________ @Tempered I have a slot open now, if you are still interested, as a courtesy since you asked earliest to be on pinglist n_n If so, please read my front page for the commission info and fill out a form for me to review! _______________________________________________________ Courtesy WIP updates for my two other customers will follow within a day! Stay tuned [emoji=puzzle piece red size=1]
Rendered Headshot commission for @Mintiani of character Avis Risk, completed! 1000 x 1000 px versions and small versions in PNG format will be sent through your PMs shortly! Thanks again for your patronage
X5fXncI.jpg

FrKkxy5.gif

@Tempered I have a slot open now, if you are still interested, as a courtesy since you asked earliest to be on pinglist n_n If so, please read my front page for the commission info and fill out a form for me to review!

Courtesy WIP updates for my two other customers will follow within a day! Stay tuned

fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
I would love to claim a spot! C: I'll have to fill out the form this afternoon since I'm headed to work!
I would love to claim a spot! C: I'll have to fill out the form this afternoon since I'm headed to work!
@Tempered Sure thing, I will hold the spot for you then n_n
@Tempered Sure thing, I will hold the spot for you then n_n
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
Type of Commission: Monochrome Bust - if you're not taking these right now though, a headshot will be perfect!
Additional Costs: Read and agreed!
Details: Character's name is Sinclair. He is an assassin. He is very predatory and likes to hunt for his victims - despite this, he has a couple of soft spots (mostly for his lover & for small animals) He is very sneaky and likes to watch people before attacking them.
Reference: Reference 1, Reference 2, Reference 3 & Reference 4
Agreement: I, Tempered, agree to your TOS and order process

Let me know if there's anything else you need! :D And when I can send payment!
Type of Commission: Monochrome Bust - if you're not taking these right now though, a headshot will be perfect!
Additional Costs: Read and agreed!
Details: Character's name is Sinclair. He is an assassin. He is very predatory and likes to hunt for his victims - despite this, he has a couple of soft spots (mostly for his lover & for small animals) He is very sneaky and likes to watch people before attacking them.
Reference: Reference 1, Reference 2, Reference 3 & Reference 4
Agreement: I, Tempered, agree to your TOS and order process

Let me know if there's anything else you need! :D And when I can send payment!
@Tempered

Thank you for submitting your form! Yes, I am only taking one bust commission at a time out of my three slots because they can be very intense and require a lot of research and experimentation to make sure the atmosphere of the scene is appropriate for the subject, so I want to do my best on them and focus on only one to be fair to whomever is commissioning it at the time. Sinclair looks like a fantastic subject for a portrait and I'm looking forward to working with him on a colored, rendered headshot n_n Those references are perfect, thank you! Please send 7500 gems in a CR and I will begin working on your piece upon payment with an expected maximum wait time of 2 months (likely less)~
@Tempered

Thank you for submitting your form! Yes, I am only taking one bust commission at a time out of my three slots because they can be very intense and require a lot of research and experimentation to make sure the atmosphere of the scene is appropriate for the subject, so I want to do my best on them and focus on only one to be fair to whomever is commissioning it at the time. Sinclair looks like a fantastic subject for a portrait and I'm looking forward to working with him on a colored, rendered headshot n_n Those references are perfect, thank you! Please send 7500 gems in a CR and I will begin working on your piece upon payment with an expected maximum wait time of 2 months (likely less)~
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15