Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » Narif’s ART [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@Narif Hye! ^^

link/image: click
art type: bust colored
Apparel: -
Special notes: If possible expression: happy, carefree, cheerful
Background: nope
Payment: gems (500 gems, yeah?)
@Narif Hye! ^^

link/image: click
art type: bust colored
Special notes: If possible expression: happy, carefree, cheerful
Background: nope
Payment: gems (500 gems, yeah?)
@Tangris
Hey! :3
Thanks so much for your order I send you a approval sketch as soon as possible!
@Tangris
Hey! :3
Thanks so much for your order I send you a approval sketch as soon as possible!
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
I'd love to get a piece for Umla, thank you for letting me know about your art shop!

link/image: ref
art type: bust
Special notes:
Background: feel free to do anything you think will fit, no bg is ok too!
Payment: G
I'd love to get a piece for Umla, thank you for letting me know about your art shop!

link/image: ref
art type: bust
Special notes:
Background: feel free to do anything you think will fit, no bg is ok too!
Payment: G
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Tangris Just finished your commission! If you want anything changed let me know :) I hope the ears are better now. You can resize at your own wish :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/XwN8DZN.png[/img] @Twyrine Hey! Thanks so much for commissioning me [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I get started at your lovely priestess asap! I’ll accept the CR when I finished your sketch. Hope that’s alright with you :)
@Tangris
Just finished your commission! If you want anything changed let me know :) I hope the ears are better now. You can resize at your own wish :)

XwN8DZN.png

@Twyrine
Hey! Thanks so much for commissioning me
I get started at your lovely priestess asap! I’ll accept the CR when I finished your sketch. Hope that’s alright with you :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif Awesome! Im delighted, it looks beautiful. The ears look perfect, exactly as i wanted <3
A small request: the eyes should be ice blue and the muzzle on left side brown (i mean only the white line above the lip, nose looks good).
Only now did i think that maybe in the link i gave you don't see the right side well enough q.q click
@Narif Awesome! Im delighted, it looks beautiful. The ears look perfect, exactly as i wanted <3
A small request: the eyes should be ice blue and the muzzle on left side brown (i mean only the white line above the lip, nose looks good).
Only now did i think that maybe in the link i gave you don't see the right side well enough q.q click
Now everything is perfect. Thank u very much for ur time and work. You have great talent, ur arts are wonderful <3
Now everything is perfect. Thank u very much for ur time and work. You have great talent, ur arts are wonderful <3
@Tangris Thank yoouuuuuu ;-; that’s so nice of you to say! I’m just glad that you’re happy with my art that means so much to me [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Tangris
Thank yoouuuuuu ;-; that’s so nice of you to say! I’m just glad that you’re happy with my art that means so much to me
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Hello there, I'd love to place an order c: Would it be alright to order two pieces at once? If not, please feel free to choose the one you prefer drawing! [b]link/image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67466358][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674664/67466358_350.png[/img][/url] [b]art type: [/b] bust (colored) [b]Apparel:[/b] I'd love his accent and the Daredevil Cover to be included; and if possible, the Candles as well! [b]Special notes:[/b] A noble and mystic member of the elite guard; proud, imposing, and cunning; seems to inherit a dark secret. [b]Background:[/b] no (transparent) [b]Payment[/b]: USD [b]link/image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79846786][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/798468/79846786_350.png[/img][/url] [b]art type: [/b] bust (colored) [b]Apparel:[/b] I'd love his accent and the following apparel pieces to be included, if possible: Roundhorns, Antlers, Copper Amulet, Locket, Aviator Scarf. [b]Special notes:[/b] Destiny and unlucky circumstances forced Ignacio to be a rebel, outlaw, and criminal, but he has a good heart, and just wants to find his piece and a chance to turn his life into a better one. He loves music and telling stories; he can appear demonic and dangerous, but in truth he's just lonely, withdrawn, and cautious. [b]Background:[/b] no (transparent) [b]Payment[/b]: USD
Hello there, I'd love to place an order c:
Would it be alright to order two pieces at once? If not, please feel free to choose the one you prefer drawing!

link/image: 67466358_350.png
art type: bust (colored)
Apparel: I'd love his accent and the Daredevil Cover to be included; and if possible, the Candles as well!
Special notes: A noble and mystic member of the elite guard; proud, imposing, and cunning; seems to inherit a dark secret.
Background: no (transparent)
Payment: USD

link/image: 79846786_350.png
art type: bust (colored)
Apparel: I'd love his accent and the following apparel pieces to be included, if possible: Roundhorns, Antlers, Copper Amulet, Locket, Aviator Scarf.
Special notes: Destiny and unlucky circumstances forced Ignacio to be a rebel, outlaw, and criminal, but he has a good heart, and just wants to find his piece and a chance to turn his life into a better one. He loves music and telling stories; he can appear demonic and dangerous, but in truth he's just lonely, withdrawn, and cautious.
Background: no (transparent)
Payment: USD
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Twyrine Hey! Sorry for the long wait but I finally finished it! If you want anything changed please let me know and i fix it :3 I did a version with a simple background and one transparent whatever you prefer. [size=1] Yes the background I wanted to do didn’t work out…[/size] Again thank you so much for commissioning me and I hope you enjoy [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ob6Sk4Q.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xqiVXK7.png[/img]
@Twyrine
Hey! Sorry for the long wait but I finally finished it! If you want anything changed please let me know and i fix it :3
I did a version with a simple background and one transparent whatever you prefer.
Yes the background I wanted to do didn’t work out…
Again thank you so much for commissioning me and I hope you enjoy
ob6Sk4Q.png
xqiVXK7.png
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Luunai
Hey! These two are just gorgeous *-* I’m happy to do both! Oh and just a quick question before I start sketching do you prefer a dynamic pose or a symmetric one? I should probably add that to my order form since I’m offering both now :D
@Luunai
Hey! These two are just gorgeous *-* I’m happy to do both! Oh and just a quick question before I start sketching do you prefer a dynamic pose or a symmetric one? I should probably add that to my order form since I’m offering both now :D
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16