Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » Narif’s ART [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Narif
Hello there! You mentioned in my art seeking thread that you'd be interested in drawing Voidemar, figured I'll bring this here c:

link/image: TH gallery
art type: fullbody
Apparel: N/A
Special notes: Could he be sitting on/standing with front paws on a small stack of parchment paper? It's what he does when his human works for too long, hahah. Maybe an inkwell/dark quill next to him.
Background: Transparent or something simple to hint at a table surface, whichever you feel looks better.
Payment: Gems
@Narif
Hello there! You mentioned in my art seeking thread that you'd be interested in drawing Voidemar, figured I'll bring this here c:

link/image: TH gallery
art type: fullbody
Special notes: Could he be sitting on/standing with front paws on a small stack of parchment paper? It's what he does when his human works for too long, hahah. Maybe an inkwell/dark quill next to him.
Background: Transparent or something simple to hint at a table surface, whichever you feel looks better.
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima
Hey! :)
Thank you very much for your order I will send you a Confirmation Sketch in a minute! ;)
@Nabesima
Hey! :)
Thank you very much for your order I will send you a Confirmation Sketch in a minute! ;)
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif Hello! I've been looking for some art of my Gaoler Tsarina and stumbled across your shop! [b]link/image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73959276][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/739593/73959276_350.png[/img][/url] [b]art type: [/b] bust [b]Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Special notes:[/b] Having her with her skin on would be great. She's also a pretty cheerful dragon if that helps with the art process! [b]Background:[/b] no [b]Payment[/b]: Gems
@Narif
Hello! I've been looking for some art of my Gaoler Tsarina and stumbled across your shop!

link/image: 73959276_350.png
art type: bust
Special notes: Having her with her skin on would be great. She's also a pretty cheerful dragon if that helps with the art process!
Background: no
joVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.png
@Spirittheasi Hey sorry for the late reply hadn’t much time for FR yesterday :) your girl is lovely! I happily draw her. I will send you a sketch over the day, watch out in your DMs [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Spirittheasi

Hey sorry for the late reply hadn’t much time for FR yesterday :) your girl is lovely! I happily draw her. I will send you a sketch over the day, watch out in your DMs
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@AspenCrow
Do you want to be added if new slots open or when I finished a drawing? If it’s for the first one I always have slots open :)
@AspenCrow
Do you want to be added if new slots open or when I finished a drawing? If it’s for the first one I always have slots open :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Bump
Bump
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Bump
Bump
—- -» Dragons