Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | kai's dragon icons // [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5
@kingcrown - here's your piece! <3 Thank you for commissioning me. :D Your boy was a pleasure to draw. [center][img]https://imgur.com/h9OzrZ2.png[/img]
@kingcrown - here's your piece! <3 Thank you for commissioning me. :D Your boy was a pleasure to draw.
h9OzrZ2.png
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
You did such a great job man aaaaa thank you!!
@Kairo
You did such a great job man aaaaa thank you!!
Could I be put on your pinglist please? Your art is just lovely :')
Could I be put on your pinglist please? Your art is just lovely :')
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
@Reanimated
My bad! I am just now seeing this. Adding you right away~
@Reanimated
My bad! I am just now seeing this. Adding you right away~
9CxYF0H.png
@immortalized @Sinfirmitas @Twyrine @spiritfire @Octa @Verosa @Nitami @kingcrown @mercurialwings @palarian @Luunai @Physik @Reanimated

Hello!!! Long time no see. :D I'm re-opening this shop because I have a lot more time on my hands right now, and my wrist issues have calmed down enough to where I feel comfortable drawing for others once again.

I have updated my prices to reflect the time and effort that these pieces take me, so please take a look at those before filling out the order form. I realized that I was underselling my art just a teeeensy bit. But anyways, I now have two slots open! First come first serve. Hope all of y'all are doing well! <3

EDIT;; I have decided to reduce the number of available slots to one! Something came up and my free time this week became a tad bit more limited. Look forward to more openings in July!
@immortalized @Sinfirmitas @Twyrine @spiritfire @Octa @Verosa @Nitami @kingcrown @mercurialwings @palarian @Luunai @Physik @Reanimated

Hello!!! Long time no see. :D I'm re-opening this shop because I have a lot more time on my hands right now, and my wrist issues have calmed down enough to where I feel comfortable drawing for others once again.

I have updated my prices to reflect the time and effort that these pieces take me, so please take a look at those before filling out the order form. I realized that I was underselling my art just a teeeensy bit. But anyways, I now have two slots open! First come first serve. Hope all of y'all are doing well! <3

EDIT;; I have decided to reduce the number of available slots to one! Something came up and my free time this week became a tad bit more limited. Look forward to more openings in July!
9CxYF0H.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78846305][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/788464/78846305_350.png[/img][/url] Mercutio says everyone should buy art from kairo
78846305_350.png
Mercutio says everyone should buy art from kairo
Akhilleus.gif
May I claim a slot, please? I'll fill out the form in a moment ;o;
May I claim a slot, please? I'll fill out the form in a moment ;o;
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Immortalized
Thank you Mercutio. Very cool.

@Luunai
You sure can! I have you down for a slot. <3
@Immortalized
Thank you Mercutio. Very cool.

@Luunai
You sure can! I have you down for a slot. <3
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Username & ID#: Luunai / #297
Link & Image of Dragon: I cannot make up my mind between Amdusias, Pherusa, and Valmoria, so I wanted to let you choose, if you don't mind? I also want the dragon to appeal to you, haha, so please pick whoever gives you the inspiration and the vibes :D
Commission Type: shaded
Background Color: I'll let you know as soon as I know who you prefer to draw!
Extra Notes: I don't have set personalities, poses, and expressions for them in mind - please take full artistic liberty, I'd love to see what you make out of whoever you pick from the three!

Thank you kindly! I'm super happy I finally managed to snag a slot from you <3
@Kairo
Username & ID#: Luunai / #297
Link & Image of Dragon: I cannot make up my mind between Amdusias, Pherusa, and Valmoria, so I wanted to let you choose, if you don't mind? I also want the dragon to appeal to you, haha, so please pick whoever gives you the inspiration and the vibes :D
Commission Type: shaded
Background Color: I'll let you know as soon as I know who you prefer to draw!
Extra Notes: I don't have set personalities, poses, and expressions for them in mind - please take full artistic liberty, I'd love to see what you make out of whoever you pick from the three!

Thank you kindly! I'm super happy I finally managed to snag a slot from you <3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
I would love to draw Pherusa! Her colors are stunning. Thank you so much for filling out the form; everything looks good. I'll get working on it as soon as you send the 1.5kG down payment! Thank you for your interest in my art. :D
@Luunai
I would love to draw Pherusa! Her colors are stunning. Thank you so much for filling out the form; everything looks good. I'll get working on it as soon as you send the 1.5kG down payment! Thank you for your interest in my art. :D
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 3 4 5