Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | kai's dragon icons // [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5
» Kai's Icon Shop // full!

Hello! I'm Kairo, and in an effort to tackle a few of my gene projects and fund more critrole dragons coUGH, I'm going to be opening up commission slots for 1500x1500 icons/portraits of your dragons. Below you'll find some info about these commissions, and in the next post you'll find examples + pricing.

basic info
» i reserve the right to stop or turn down a commission at any time.
» only one dragon per commission/slot.
» i will be taking 50% payment up front, and the rest once the final product has been sent.
» i will send a sketch for approval before beginning the lineart. during this time, you may request major changes/edits to the piece. major edits will not be made to the lines once i begin lineart.
» i will not draw crystal/facet or snapper dragons.
» i take bribes in exchange for guaranteed, reserved slots.

refund info
» should i, the artist, cancel the commission at any stage, a full refund will be provided.
» if the commissioner cancels after i begin the lineart stage, i will keep the 50% down payment.
» if the commissioner cancels the commission before the lineart stage, a full refund will be provided.
» Kai's Icon Shop // full!

Hello! I'm Kairo, and in an effort to tackle a few of my gene projects and fund more critrole dragons coUGH, I'm going to be opening up commission slots for 1500x1500 icons/portraits of your dragons. Below you'll find some info about these commissions, and in the next post you'll find examples + pricing.

basic info
» i reserve the right to stop or turn down a commission at any time.
» only one dragon per commission/slot.
» i will be taking 50% payment up front, and the rest once the final product has been sent.
» i will send a sketch for approval before beginning the lineart. during this time, you may request major changes/edits to the piece. major edits will not be made to the lines once i begin lineart.
» i will not draw crystal/facet or snapper dragons.
» i take bribes in exchange for guaranteed, reserved slots.

refund info
» should i, the artist, cancel the commission at any stage, a full refund will be provided.
» if the commissioner cancels after i begin the lineart stage, i will keep the 50% down payment.
» if the commissioner cancels the commission before the lineart stage, a full refund will be provided.
9CxYF0H.png
[columns][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][font=calibri][size=6][size=5]»[/size][/size] [size=6][size=3][b]Examples & Prices[/b][/size][/size][/font][/columns] [columns][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][size=4][font=calibri]Listed below are examples and their corresponding prices. [u]Please click the images to see their full 1500x1500 resolution.[/u] Finished pieces will be sent in full, not resized.[/size][/font][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][/columns] ----- [columns][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][url=https://imgur.com/a/ITbR1k2][img]https://i.imgur.com/1UC51P2.png[/img][/url][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][font=calibri][size=6][b]lined // 1500g[/b][/size] [size=5]lined portrait with either a white or transparent background. [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][/columns] [columns][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][url=https://imgur.com/a/PhKPD0v][img]https://i.imgur.com/rxtYqNE.png[/img][/url][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][font=calibri][size=6][b]colored // 2250g[/b][/size] [size=5]lined portrait with flat colors and a background color of your choice. [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][/columns] [columns][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][url=https://imgur.com/a/FsCX0tS][img]https://i.imgur.com/cZ7A8SA.png[/img][/url][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][font=calibri][size=6][b]shaded // 3000g[/b][/size] [size=5]lined and colored portrait with simple shading and a background color of your choice. [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][/columns]
» Examples & Prices

Listed below are examples and their corresponding prices. Please click the images to see their full 1500x1500 resolution. Finished pieces will be sent in full, not resized.

1UC51P2.png lined // 1500g

lined portrait with either a white or transparent background.

rxtYqNE.png colored // 2250g

lined portrait with flat colors and a background color of your choice.

cZ7A8SA.png shaded // 3000g

lined and colored portrait with simple shading and a background color of your choice.

9CxYF0H.png
[columns][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][font=calibri][size=6][size=5]»[/size][/size] [size=6][size=3][b]Slots & Order Form[/b][/size][/size][/font][/columns] [columns][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][size=4][font=calibri]i only take 2 slots at a time to ensure that i don't become overwhelmed. if you are requesting a commission, please fill out the form below. [i]pinglist: @/immortalized @/Sinfirmitas @/Twyrine @/spiritfire @/Octa @/Verosa @/Nitami @/kingcrown @/mercurialwings @/palarian @/Luunai @/Physik @/Reanimated[/i][/size][/font][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][/columns] ----- [center][font=calibri][size=5][b]slots[/b][/size] [size=4]1. - 2. -[/size][/center] [center][quote=order form] @Kairo [b]Username & ID#:[/b] [b]Link & Image of Dragon:[/b] [b]Commission Type:[/b] [b]Background Color:[/b] [b]Extra Notes:[/b][/quote]
» Slots & Order Form

i only take 2 slots at a time to ensure that i don't become overwhelmed. if you are requesting a commission, please fill out the form below.

pinglist: @/immortalized @/Sinfirmitas @/Twyrine @/spiritfire @/Octa @/Verosa @/Nitami @/kingcrown @/mercurialwings @/palarian @/Luunai @/Physik @/Reanimated

slots
1. -
2. -

order form wrote:
@Kairo
Username & ID#:
Link & Image of Dragon:
Commission Type:
Background Color:
Extra Notes:
9CxYF0H.png
Pinglist is officially open! Commissions won't open till next week at the earliest.
Pinglist is officially open! Commissions won't open till next week at the earliest.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo I would like to be on your pinglist please!
@Kairo I would like to be on your pinglist please!
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Sinfirmitas
Added! :D
@Sinfirmitas
Added! :D
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Please add me to your pinglist too!
@Kairo
Please add me to your pinglist too!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Twyrine
Got you down!! <3
@Twyrine
Got you down!! <3
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo i'd like to be added to your pinglist please, thank you! :D
@Kairo i'd like to be added to your pinglist please, thank you! :D
__ sig.png _____
ju(ice) •
he/they •
fr+15 •
art shop
adopt shop
Oh, wow!! May i be added to your pinglist please? :0!
Brielle looks lovely btw!
Oh, wow!! May i be added to your pinglist please? :0!
Brielle looks lovely btw!
1 2 3 4 5