Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ thread moved ]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Greetings! If you're willing to consider USD comms, I'd be down for drawing for you! My art shop can be found in my sig and for more examples of my art, please see my portfolio. My price range is anywhere from $8 up to $100, depending on what you want. I always provide my commissioners with WIPs so any desired adjustments can be applied. C:

In any case, thanks for your time and have a nice day!
Greetings! If you're willing to consider USD comms, I'd be down for drawing for you! My art shop can be found in my sig and for more examples of my art, please see my portfolio. My price range is anywhere from $8 up to $100, depending on what you want. I always provide my commissioners with WIPs so any desired adjustments can be applied. C:

In any case, thanks for your time and have a nice day!
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
Hi there! I didn’t have any updated human art for this, so I did this quick sketch of Maia. [img]https://i.ibb.co/ZzK9RNR/C0-BA13-CE-2-CBB-4798-8-EA2-21530-FB3-AE14.jpg[/img] I mostly do traditional art, because it’s faster and easier for me, but I can also do digital. I’d really prefer FR currency (USD comms make me nervous) and I’d be willing to negotiate with items :) I’m willing to haggle the price, really whatever you think is fair, but for a definite pricing, I’d say Bust: 125g/125kt Halfbody: 250g/250kt Fullbody: 500g/500kt Fullbody (Chibi): 50g/50kt I’m always happy to give updates, and I have a Discord. If you need more examples, please feel free to ask! Also I really love Maia, maybe because I have the same kind of hair as her.
Hi there! I didn’t have any updated human art for this, so I did this quick sketch of Maia.
C0-BA13-CE-2-CBB-4798-8-EA2-21530-FB3-AE14.jpg

I mostly do traditional art, because it’s faster and easier for me, but I can also do digital.

I’d really prefer FR currency (USD comms make me nervous) and I’d be willing to negotiate with items :)

I’m willing to haggle the price, really whatever you think is fair, but for a definite pricing, I’d say

Bust: 125g/125kt
Halfbody: 250g/250kt
Fullbody: 500g/500kt
Fullbody (Chibi): 50g/50kt

I’m always happy to give updates, and I have a Discord.

If you need more examples, please feel free to ask!

Also I really love Maia, maybe because I have the same kind of hair as her.
Janus1.png
[center]Hi there! I have everything [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3043645]here!![/url] I take treasure, gems and USD! Usd> gems/Treasure My forum talks about my work process and everything you should need to know, including wips and my sketch process. Here is a small snippet from my thread regarding wips! [quote name="KingCraigy" date="2021-08-01 18:46:57" ] I will show you each stage as I complete your commission. The sketch(25%), Line Art(50%) and then flat color(100%). I will not go onto line art unless you give me the go ahead. If you do not like the sketch, please let me know as I will redraw you up to two sketches. Anymore will be 25% of the original price added. [/quote] My prices start at $20-$40, my thread Includes my payment policy, as I do take split payments and so on! If you have any questions I’m more than happy to answer them! [img]https://i.imgur.com/DGDZudi.png[/img] As for preference of character I would like to draw, I am open to anything! I would be interested in any of the five :) [/center]
Hi there! I have everything here!!
I take treasure, gems and USD! Usd> gems/Treasure
My forum talks about my work process and everything you should need to know, including wips and my sketch process.

Here is a small snippet from my thread regarding wips!
KingCraigy wrote on 2021-08-01 18:46:57:
I will show you each stage as I complete your commission. The sketch(25%), Line Art(50%) and then flat color(100%). I will not go onto line art unless you give me the go ahead. If you do not like the sketch, please let me know as I will redraw you up to two sketches. Anymore will be 25% of the original price added.

My prices start at $20-$40, my thread Includes my payment policy, as I do take split payments and so on! If you have any questions I’m more than happy to answer them!
DGDZudi.png

As for preference of character I would like to draw, I am open to anything! I would be interested in any of the five :)
jtpYF7u.png
Hiya! Just gonna drop this here for ya

1. Art website
2. Example: A shaded fullbody with sketchy lines is $25. More options can be found here
3. I do provide WIPs!
4. I would love to draw any of them

Thank you for reading this!
Hiya! Just gonna drop this here for ya

1. Art website
2. Example: A shaded fullbody with sketchy lines is $25. More options can be found here
3. I do provide WIPs!
4. I would love to draw any of them

Thank you for reading this!
Hello!! Your characters are so super cute, I'd love to draw any of them <3

Here is my commission website with all of my examples and pricing! (I use the regular $1:100g rate)
I also have my Chibi Art Shop here.

My prices start at 3500g, end at around 10kg. There's quite a range, and if you aren't interested in any of my options then I'm always happy to negotiate something different <3

I don't always provide WIPs, but if they're requested then I'm happy to. You'd get one at the sketch stage and one at the lineart stage (and I'm always fine with making revisions after the art is completed, as long as they aren't too extensive).

Thanks for reading, and best of luck finding some great art! <3
Hello!! Your characters are so super cute, I'd love to draw any of them <3

Here is my commission website with all of my examples and pricing! (I use the regular $1:100g rate)
I also have my Chibi Art Shop here.

My prices start at 3500g, end at around 10kg. There's quite a range, and if you aren't interested in any of my options then I'm always happy to negotiate something different <3

I don't always provide WIPs, but if they're requested then I'm happy to. You'd get one at the sketch stage and one at the lineart stage (and I'm always fine with making revisions after the art is completed, as long as they aren't too extensive).

Thanks for reading, and best of luck finding some great art! <3
hello! my art shop is here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3044534 and if you wanna pay w usd this is my carrd: https://jekyllart.carrd.co/

my price range is from 300g for a chibi sketch to 900g for a fully shaded fullbody w lots of options in between! for usd it's $5 to $15

i provide wips at the sketch phase!

also i'm willing to draw anyone hehe
hello! my art shop is here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3044534 and if you wanna pay w usd this is my carrd: https://jekyllart.carrd.co/

my price range is from 300g for a chibi sketch to 900g for a fully shaded fullbody w lots of options in between! for usd it's $5 to $15

i provide wips at the sketch phase!

also i'm willing to draw anyone hehe
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
Heyo I currently have art open for FRC (I regularly only open for usd but Im in need of some gems, tho I will give total priority to usd or usd+gems commissions)

You can check my portfolio samples here
And my current art sale here
My prices for the sale are listed on the shop, about 250-1500g per character, while the portfolio/other listed arts do start at 1500g since they follow my regular real usd prices (the art sale on thread is quite discounted)
Wips depend on the art type. The heavily discounted art sale on thread? Nope, I do them in one go, no wips, turnaround is very fast about 1-2 days. The regular more expensive arts? I most often do one check in at the sketch/lineart, fix stuff then go after approval, and Im open to do minor color changes on finished pieces. Turnaround takes more time but I often get my art done within a week.
4. No character preferences!
Heyo I currently have art open for FRC (I regularly only open for usd but Im in need of some gems, tho I will give total priority to usd or usd+gems commissions)

You can check my portfolio samples here
And my current art sale here
My prices for the sale are listed on the shop, about 250-1500g per character, while the portfolio/other listed arts do start at 1500g since they follow my regular real usd prices (the art sale on thread is quite discounted)
Wips depend on the art type. The heavily discounted art sale on thread? Nope, I do them in one go, no wips, turnaround is very fast about 1-2 days. The regular more expensive arts? I most often do one check in at the sketch/lineart, fix stuff then go after approval, and Im open to do minor color changes on finished pieces. Turnaround takes more time but I often get my art done within a week.
4. No character preferences!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Hello!
My art shop is here. Full art archive can be found here, though I also post on Instagram (vaguewhisperings).

Minimum amount is 350kt/g (bust sketch, single character, no color, no background). Largest order to date has been 8 characters, fully lined half/fullbody, full color, scene background (900kt/g, plus two eggs)

I provide sketch WIP automatically, with more updates available by request.

All of your characters are great theyre all dumbasses and i lvoe them ;w; you have clear personalities for them and they feel very well developed <3
Hello!
My art shop is here. Full art archive can be found here, though I also post on Instagram (vaguewhisperings).

Minimum amount is 350kt/g (bust sketch, single character, no color, no background). Largest order to date has been 8 characters, fully lined half/fullbody, full color, scene background (900kt/g, plus two eggs)

I provide sketch WIP automatically, with more updates available by request.

All of your characters are great theyre all dumbasses and i lvoe them ;w; you have clear personalities for them and they feel very well developed <3
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
Howdy! My name's Mercury.

I'm currently doing human full-bodies for $60, or doodles equal in worth to whatever you'd like to donate to my ko-fi! So for example $10 would get you a bust. Both would be fully colored.

Examples are here, and I semi-frequently update on progress! I'd be most interested in drawing Maia! I request personally that you let me know if you aren't interested. ^^
Howdy! My name's Mercury.

I'm currently doing human full-bodies for $60, or doodles equal in worth to whatever you'd like to donate to my ko-fi! So for example $10 would get you a bust. Both would be fully colored.

Examples are here, and I semi-frequently update on progress! I'd be most interested in drawing Maia! I request personally that you let me know if you aren't interested. ^^
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
Hi! I haven't been recently active on FR but I'm looking for gems ^^
Here are some examples! I don't have a shop set up for this style so please let me know if you'd like to see more or have any questions :)
https://imgur.com/dPrZsZH
https://imgur.com/1YepPfn
Halfbodies would be 500g, fullbodies 1.2kg
I don't usually provide updates but I'd be happy to send sketches before hand or a couple wips
Hi! I haven't been recently active on FR but I'm looking for gems ^^
Here are some examples! I don't have a shop set up for this style so please let me know if you'd like to see more or have any questions :)
https://imgur.com/dPrZsZH
https://imgur.com/1YepPfn
Halfbodies would be 500g, fullbodies 1.2kg
I don't usually provide updates but I'd be happy to send sketches before hand or a couple wips
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11