Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ thread moved ]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
1. All my art [url=https://heronfoot.tumblr.com/tagged/heronart]here[/url]. Right now I'm just interested in doing clean lineart, full color busts, similar to below. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6e252d3f094aef2b4b50e3c60050ebe7/0c4838ba708e5fe5-37/s640x960/c754a10483302e54f9960175afba70aacfe1918f.png[/img] 2. Busts are 18usd/1800g 3. I always send a clean sketch for approval before moving on to inks and colors. Thank you :D
1. All my art here. Right now I'm just interested in doing clean lineart, full color busts, similar to below.

c754a10483302e54f9960175afba70aacfe1918f.png

2. Busts are 18usd/1800g

3. I always send a clean sketch for approval before moving on to inks and colors.

Thank you :D
18921.png21367.png16448.png
@aeons Hello! I've got an art shop open here currently! I also have full images of all of my examples on my Instagram as well.

Depending on what kind of piece you're looking for, my art can range from 500g-2.5.kg for simple(r) pieces and 5kg/8kg and up for scenes, which may be out of your listed budget.

I provide updates once the initial sketch is finished and once more before a do a final merge/editing/export in case any changes need to be made.

As for characters of choice, I love Faela's design!
@aeons Hello! I've got an art shop open here currently! I also have full images of all of my examples on my Instagram as well.

Depending on what kind of piece you're looking for, my art can range from 500g-2.5.kg for simple(r) pieces and 5kg/8kg and up for scenes, which may be out of your listed budget.

I provide updates once the initial sketch is finished and once more before a do a final merge/editing/export in case any changes need to be made.

As for characters of choice, I love Faela's design!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3050668

Ratio is 1USD = 100 Gems = 100000 Treasure

My prices range from 10USD/1kG/1milT too 50USD/5kG/5milT

If I am correct the art style you would like to have it in with instead range about
20USD/2kG/2milT to 50USD/5kG/5milT

That is just 1 character without a background.

WIP are provided in order of - Sketch, lineart, grey base color, then muted colors.
WIPS and changes are no long available after the base color is applied or it will induce a fee.

Feel free to PM or message on my shop with any questions!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3050668

Ratio is 1USD = 100 Gems = 100000 Treasure

My prices range from 10USD/1kG/1milT too 50USD/5kG/5milT

If I am correct the art style you would like to have it in with instead range about
20USD/2kG/2milT to 50USD/5kG/5milT

That is just 1 character without a background.

WIP are provided in order of - Sketch, lineart, grey base color, then muted colors.
WIPS and changes are no long available after the base color is applied or it will induce a fee.

Feel free to PM or message on my shop with any questions!
image0.png
Hi! I'm interested on drawing your characters/OC's! My artshop is here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3041950#post_3041950

Hi! I'm interested on drawing your characters/OC's! My artshop is here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3041950#post_3041950

KJ.jpg
Hello! I currently offer headshots that may possibly fit the criteria, though my slots are full at the moment with a pinglist, putting it here just in case for your future reference if needed! My pricing right now is 5kg/5mT/50USD per character

My art shop, samples and finished commissions are all showcased in the posts!

How I update my commissioners is quite short:
- Uncoloured sketch PM'ed with notes I take into mind, I change according to commissioner's feedback.
- Request for payment
- Final outcome once sketch is approved, and sent to you via a link to private google drive.

Usually I personally prefer to get it done in at max 1-2 weeks per one. It may take awhile as I have a fulltime job though!

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment in my shop if interested.
Hello! I currently offer headshots that may possibly fit the criteria, though my slots are full at the moment with a pinglist, putting it here just in case for your future reference if needed! My pricing right now is 5kg/5mT/50USD per character

My art shop, samples and finished commissions are all showcased in the posts!

How I update my commissioners is quite short:
- Uncoloured sketch PM'ed with notes I take into mind, I change according to commissioner's feedback.
- Request for payment
- Final outcome once sketch is approved, and sent to you via a link to private google drive.

Usually I personally prefer to get it done in at max 1-2 weeks per one. It may take awhile as I have a fulltime job though!

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment in my shop if interested.
IQVDOqH.png
Hey! I offer painted or lined busts for USD or gems, though my gems slots are closed at the moment (but I'll gladly add you to a ping list if USD doesn't work for you) Art Shop: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3043696]LINK[/url] Examples & Prices: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/b7403f7753320c8572766100e5c291b2.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/468d603b97dd0d1b25f9a5ab535f6fdb.png[/img] Price range is 1-4.5kg and $10-30$. Painted is where most of the cost lies as it takes a lot of time for me. I do provide updates/WIP. I take payment upfront and provide a sketch when you can ask for major changes before I continue. Afterward, only minor changes are allowed. I can provide more as needed, especially with paintings where the process takes a while. More of my T.O.S. in regards to refunds etc. can be found in my art shop. No preferences for characters, though as it is probably evident in my past works, I have more practice with masculine designs over more feminine designs.
Hey! I offer painted or lined busts for USD or gems, though my gems slots are closed at the moment (but I'll gladly add you to a ping list if USD doesn't work for you)

Art Shop: LINK
Examples & Prices:
b7403f7753320c8572766100e5c291b2.png
468d603b97dd0d1b25f9a5ab535f6fdb.png

Price range is 1-4.5kg and $10-30$. Painted is where most of the cost lies as it takes a lot of time for me.

I do provide updates/WIP. I take payment upfront and provide a sketch when you can ask for major changes before I continue. Afterward, only minor changes are allowed. I can provide more as needed, especially with paintings where the process takes a while. More of my T.O.S. in regards to refunds etc. can be found in my art shop.

No preferences for characters, though as it is probably evident in my past works, I have more practice with masculine designs over more feminine designs.
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
My art shop is here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3046887

My price range is 1kg-4.5kg, or 1mt-4.5mt, or $10-$45!

I always provide really frequent updates at every stage of the process, from sketch to lineart to color to rendering, and you can make changes at any of those points.

I think Ryven would be best suited for my style!! I love working with warm dark colors.
My art shop is here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3046887

My price range is 1kg-4.5kg, or 1mt-4.5mt, or $10-$45!

I always provide really frequent updates at every stage of the process, from sketch to lineart to color to rendering, and you can make changes at any of those points.

I think Ryven would be best suited for my style!! I love working with warm dark colors.
Tig • 21 • He/they • Tiger who has been given a computer

Tigraquinn Skin Shop

1vAtYxM.png
qjWV0vY.png
5iXiC8z.png
Thank you all!!
Thank you all!!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Hi! I hope it's not weird to post here when it hasn't been bumped in a few days, but I found your board through the wanted art thread!

I just opened a new shop and am offering... kinda anything and everything. Really whatever you feel like! Portraits, icons, character art w/ complete backgrounds, etc. I love the look of your OCs, they seem so fun to draw! :'D My prices are in USD (pretty large range, probably starting at around $20 though) but I can take gems at $1:100 too.

Link to shop here. Additional examples here, here, here.

Edit: I do provide WIPs! I am offering commissions right now as kind of a collaborative effort, so I regularly check in to see if the piece is looking the way you want! n_n

Best of luck in your search!!
Hi! I hope it's not weird to post here when it hasn't been bumped in a few days, but I found your board through the wanted art thread!

I just opened a new shop and am offering... kinda anything and everything. Really whatever you feel like! Portraits, icons, character art w/ complete backgrounds, etc. I love the look of your OCs, they seem so fun to draw! :'D My prices are in USD (pretty large range, probably starting at around $20 though) but I can take gems at $1:100 too.

Link to shop here. Additional examples here, here, here.

Edit: I do provide WIPs! I am offering commissions right now as kind of a collaborative effort, so I regularly check in to see if the piece is looking the way you want! n_n

Best of luck in your search!!
ieftwO2.png
Hello~

I recently re-opened my art shop (link in my signature below) if you want to check it out.

Samples can be found there and on my instagram (phoenixmiko). The prices depend on the options you choose, but the cheapest base price is $5/500g/500kT and the highest is $25. This might increase with add-ons. Details in the shop. ^-^

I do provide updates as often as you want (queue progress, sketches/WIPS, etc). If you want faster responses, I'm always online on Discord and you can contact me there if you want. ^-^

I would love to draw any of your characters since they all look like so much fun. :>

At the moment, I only have USD slots left, but if you'd rather pay using FR currency, I can put you on the pinglist. ^-^

Thank you for your time and have an amazing day!
Hello~

I recently re-opened my art shop (link in my signature below) if you want to check it out.

Samples can be found there and on my instagram (phoenixmiko). The prices depend on the options you choose, but the cheapest base price is $5/500g/500kT and the highest is $25. This might increase with add-ons. Details in the shop. ^-^

I do provide updates as often as you want (queue progress, sketches/WIPS, etc). If you want faster responses, I'm always online on Discord and you can contact me there if you want. ^-^

I would love to draw any of your characters since they all look like so much fun. :>

At the moment, I only have USD slots left, but if you'd rather pay using FR currency, I can put you on the pinglist. ^-^

Thank you for your time and have an amazing day!
QyZZPnS.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11