Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ thread moved ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Here's my art shop and my toyhouse! Even though it is not as noticeable with these examples, I can do a lot of body shapes (I love drawing the human form!) I like drawing mermaids/centaurs/half-creatures of any kind as well!!

My price range is anything from 300-1000g/$5-$15 USD depending on what you're looking for! May cost more if you want an acrylic painting :)

I can provide WIP/updates! If you have a discord, itll be a lot easier to communicate sketches/WIP, but if not thats ok too!

All your characters seem cute, so whoever you like in my style/whoever needs art!
Here's my art shop and my toyhouse! Even though it is not as noticeable with these examples, I can do a lot of body shapes (I love drawing the human form!) I like drawing mermaids/centaurs/half-creatures of any kind as well!!

My price range is anything from 300-1000g/$5-$15 USD depending on what you're looking for! May cost more if you want an acrylic painting :)

I can provide WIP/updates! If you have a discord, itll be a lot easier to communicate sketches/WIP, but if not thats ok too!

All your characters seem cute, so whoever you like in my style/whoever needs art!
9hqcHsy.png
WkCEhwX.png
g585y1V.png
B8HmiZX.png
Hello! You look like you need some ART.
Check out my
Art Shop
!
If not...how about take a look at my Long-Drop Challenge!
Hi! I know the examples are limited in my shop but I can draw a diverse range of body shapes and types!

My drawings that aren't coloured are free however coloured versions are currently 10$ usd-
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3022390

I will gladly provide updates!

I'll draw anyone for you! They're all so cute-
Hi! I know the examples are limited in my shop but I can draw a diverse range of body shapes and types!

My drawings that aren't coloured are free however coloured versions are currently 10$ usd-
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3022390

I will gladly provide updates!

I'll draw anyone for you! They're all so cute-
5iXiC8z.pngR8nTacr.pngmpPOSMj.png
Hello! My art shop is linked to my bio and heres the link right here

I'll admit I'm a bit on the pricey range due to adjusting to accommodate USD prices, I go from $25/2,500g/250,000t to $50/5,000g/500,000t. I will GLADLY take apparel and UMAs as payment! (Especially festival apparel im a sucker for that)

You can shoot me a DM at any time and I'll provide you with an update!! (I can also provide you with other examples of my art :))

I dont have a preference on which character to draw so whichever you feel would look best in my style!

Thanks for considering :)
Hello! My art shop is linked to my bio and heres the link right here

I'll admit I'm a bit on the pricey range due to adjusting to accommodate USD prices, I go from $25/2,500g/250,000t to $50/5,000g/500,000t. I will GLADLY take apparel and UMAs as payment! (Especially festival apparel im a sucker for that)

You can shoot me a DM at any time and I'll provide you with an update!! (I can also provide you with other examples of my art :))

I dont have a preference on which character to draw so whichever you feel would look best in my style!

Thanks for considering :)
1553523339647.png
hi! i have an art shop here, i'm only taking usd atm ($20 for a bust, $45 for a fullbody)

if you're interested i can totally provide updates for you! i would love to draw any of your characters but especially faela, maia, or ryven! <3 they're all so cute btw :^)
hi! i have an art shop here, i'm only taking usd atm ($20 for a bust, $45 for a fullbody)

if you're interested i can totally provide updates for you! i would love to draw any of your characters but especially faela, maia, or ryven! <3 they're all so cute btw :^)

> pigeon
> they/them
Hiya! I've got a watercolor/digital/ink shop in my signature if anything catches your eye!
Hiya! I've got a watercolor/digital/ink shop in my signature if anything catches your eye!
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
link to my art shop/ in my sig

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2547823#post_2547823

an uncolored fully body sketch is 200kt/200g
and a painted fullbody is 2mt /2kg
link to my art shop/ in my sig

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2547823#post_2547823

an uncolored fully body sketch is 200kt/200g
and a painted fullbody is 2mt /2kg
sig2.jpg
Hello! I don't have an art shop on here yet, so instead I have a link to my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/geckaloupe/

I also have some other art that hasn't been posted there if you would like to see more examples!

My price ranges are as follows:

Bust/Icons:
Sketches- $10/1,000G/100,000kT
Full Color- $20/2,000G/200,000kT

Half Body/Waist Up:
Sketches- $30/3,000G/300,000kT
Full Color- $40/4,000G/400,000kT

Full Body:
Sketches: $40/4,000G/400,000kT
Full Color: $50/5,000G/500,000kT

Additional Characters: +half of base price (each)

Backgrounds:
Simple- $5/500G/50,000kT
Complex- $10/1,000G/100,000kT
Extra Detailed- $20/2,000G/200,000kT

I provide WIPs and updates as I go through the process of making your piece, typically one update when I finish the rough sketch, another when I finish line art, and occasionally one when I have almost finished coloring, depending on my discretion. I allow revisions during each stage of the process, though I encourage asking for them in the earlier stages as opposed to the later ones

I'm honestly in love with Ryven's design, so if I had the opportunity to draw him I would be over the moon, but anyone is fine!

[optional] Which character(s) you're most interested in drawing, if any
Hello! I don't have an art shop on here yet, so instead I have a link to my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/geckaloupe/

I also have some other art that hasn't been posted there if you would like to see more examples!

My price ranges are as follows:

Bust/Icons:
Sketches- $10/1,000G/100,000kT
Full Color- $20/2,000G/200,000kT

Half Body/Waist Up:
Sketches- $30/3,000G/300,000kT
Full Color- $40/4,000G/400,000kT

Full Body:
Sketches: $40/4,000G/400,000kT
Full Color: $50/5,000G/500,000kT

Additional Characters: +half of base price (each)

Backgrounds:
Simple- $5/500G/50,000kT
Complex- $10/1,000G/100,000kT
Extra Detailed- $20/2,000G/200,000kT

I provide WIPs and updates as I go through the process of making your piece, typically one update when I finish the rough sketch, another when I finish line art, and occasionally one when I have almost finished coloring, depending on my discretion. I allow revisions during each stage of the process, though I encourage asking for them in the earlier stages as opposed to the later ones

I'm honestly in love with Ryven's design, so if I had the opportunity to draw him I would be over the moon, but anyone is fine!

[optional] Which character(s) you're most interested in drawing, if any
heres my bust art shop with examples!

my price is 1,500-1,800 gems, though i accept other forms of payment as well!
(primarily treasure and unhatched eggs, but i may accept fest things and UMAs- thats a case by case basis)

i do give a WIP update for the lineart (and sometimes flat colors), and will fix any issues until youre satisfied with it before moving onto finishing rendering the piece.

maia and ryven catch my eye the most out of the five!!

heres my bust art shop with examples!

my price is 1,500-1,800 gems, though i accept other forms of payment as well!
(primarily treasure and unhatched eggs, but i may accept fest things and UMAs- thats a case by case basis)

i do give a WIP update for the lineart (and sometimes flat colors), and will fix any issues until youre satisfied with it before moving onto finishing rendering the piece.

maia and ryven catch my eye the most out of the five!!

I thought I remembered posting in the old thread but I guess I changed my mind last moment lol anyway hello!

My art shop and art dump are both linked in my signature. My art shop has the most polished examples, but my art dump has a wider range of what I've done.
My art shop is listed as being closed right now to deter unsolicited orders, but you have my permission to post there anyway, as I don't owe any art right now.

150-200kt/g for lineless and 400-900kt/g for lined+shaded (a bit of a wide range but the low end is a bust and the high end is a full scene).

I do provide WIPs. I'll always send the initial sketch for approval. You can request additional screenshots of my progress up until I've finished the flat colors for lined+shaded art, and lineless WIPs are limited to the sketching phase. Either way, you can request as many as you need.

I'll draw any of them, but I'm particularly drawn to Faela's gremlin energy.
I thought I remembered posting in the old thread but I guess I changed my mind last moment lol anyway hello!

My art shop and art dump are both linked in my signature. My art shop has the most polished examples, but my art dump has a wider range of what I've done.
My art shop is listed as being closed right now to deter unsolicited orders, but you have my permission to post there anyway, as I don't owe any art right now.

150-200kt/g for lineless and 400-900kt/g for lined+shaded (a bit of a wide range but the low end is a bust and the high end is a full scene).

I do provide WIPs. I'll always send the initial sketch for approval. You can request additional screenshots of my progress up until I've finished the flat colors for lined+shaded art, and lineless WIPs are limited to the sketching phase. Either way, you can request as many as you need.

I'll draw any of them, but I'm particularly drawn to Faela's gremlin energy.
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
Hi, my traditional/digital art shop is linked in my signature. My prices range from 600-2000g depending what you’d like. Prices scale logically with sketches being lowest, followed by line art, greyscale, and so on. Regardless of what you chose I go hard, spending hours even on sketches and present multiple concept mock-ups, wips and questions to nail down your oc. I give a precise quote once I see and discuss what you’d like the specific art piece to be.
There’s various ways to pay me listed in my thread.
Hi, my traditional/digital art shop is linked in my signature. My prices range from 600-2000g depending what you’d like. Prices scale logically with sketches being lowest, followed by line art, greyscale, and so on. Regardless of what you chose I go hard, spending hours even on sketches and present multiple concept mock-ups, wips and questions to nail down your oc. I give a precise quote once I see and discuss what you’d like the specific art piece to be.
There’s various ways to pay me listed in my thread.
dove_cryptidove.pngfkWjutW.png5c15bb999532f9391109728396a638d13602f294.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11