Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] POETRY + LORE + FANFICS
1 2 3
Howdy howdy! My last thread mysteriously disappeared, so we're trying this again--

I write poetry, fanfiction, and lore; 100g/kt per 1000 words!

I'm willing to write stories up to 3k words for now!

That, or you can offer a little bribe-- I'll accept art and items, my preferences, examples, and the commission form listed somewhere in the next few posts.

I AM SUBBED <3
Howdy howdy! My last thread mysteriously disappeared, so we're trying this again--

I write poetry, fanfiction, and lore; 100g/kt per 1000 words!

I'm willing to write stories up to 3k words for now!

That, or you can offer a little bribe-- I'll accept art and items, my preferences, examples, and the commission form listed somewhere in the next few posts.

I AM SUBBED <3
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
EXAMPLES

Quote:
Sleep is not his brother, Death. Sleep is a temporary reprieve. Death is eternal.

Sleep is warm and soft, where death is cold and distant. For that, for all that is, Sleep and War should by no means have compatibility. But by some impossible odds, they manage to have all the more in common than ever anticipated. Even the immortal must sleep, if only to pass the long centuries ahead. It is almost funny, how much time they have, and yet so little to do with it. Hypnos has not always been around. But sleep? Man, immortals alike, they both must rest. And they have, for eons. He is nearing his fourth century-- and he couldn't feel any less that he had made something of himself. All of that time-- 400 years-- and what was he doing with it exactly?

Sleeping. Writing. Sleeping. Sorting. Repeat. Day after day, long night into the next. Time felt even more so like the construct it was. The minutes blurred together, and could have been hours, in the space between seconds that it took for him to blink. He knows what lies ahead. The garden of Queen Persephone, on which he dares not trespass. He skirts around it altogether. Instead he follows the trail of ruby poppies that sprout from his steps, watching with carefree whimsy as they bloom from the snow underfoot. So sporadic, so full of life...

He envies the flowers. They, like himself, did not choose to exist. But they would not be burdened by the parasite of sentience. Their roots would search beneath the earth, finding better, suitable places to grow. They would move on and leave a legacy-- a seed, to begin the cycle anew. And what would Hypnos be doing? Nothing of note.

He raises a hand. Within it, his cloak materializes, thick and stuffed with feathers. Quilted patches of the brightest red with white wool trim. The god drapes it around his shoulders. He settles down over top a snowdrift. It cradles him, cold but pliant. Hypnos is always cold.

Quote:
The petals feel like silk in his hands. They glide from his fingertips like the flowing tresses of water that fill the creek meters away, slipping over aged stones smooth as the finest tempered glass, ebbing with refracted neon greens and blues of the mushrooms that glow steadily with their iridescent spores. Violet eyes watch with fading interest while they scatter to the gentle breeze, twirling about over the waves. He's bored-- a bird within the confines of a thorned cage. Tangled, gnarled roots encase his limbs and the musk of rotting bark clogs his nostrils.

He's drowning in honey. Oozed down his throat like velvet saccharine, teeth falling from his skull, tongue tied and glazed to the roof of his mouth. He plucks the next flower briskly, watching while the stem sways beneath the motions, cruel and practiced. His wings are too cramped to unfold from his back. A crown of solitude rests upon his head; one of his own making, emblazoned with the independence he once craved, going out of his way to forge. Self-servitude has turned to loneliness in the bat of a golden lash. The little pixie is all alone now.

But a prize to be shown off in earnest. A novelty to be gawked at. A beauty for admiring. All of it, everything he wanted. But it feels empty now.
EXAMPLES

Quote:
Sleep is not his brother, Death. Sleep is a temporary reprieve. Death is eternal.

Sleep is warm and soft, where death is cold and distant. For that, for all that is, Sleep and War should by no means have compatibility. But by some impossible odds, they manage to have all the more in common than ever anticipated. Even the immortal must sleep, if only to pass the long centuries ahead. It is almost funny, how much time they have, and yet so little to do with it. Hypnos has not always been around. But sleep? Man, immortals alike, they both must rest. And they have, for eons. He is nearing his fourth century-- and he couldn't feel any less that he had made something of himself. All of that time-- 400 years-- and what was he doing with it exactly?

Sleeping. Writing. Sleeping. Sorting. Repeat. Day after day, long night into the next. Time felt even more so like the construct it was. The minutes blurred together, and could have been hours, in the space between seconds that it took for him to blink. He knows what lies ahead. The garden of Queen Persephone, on which he dares not trespass. He skirts around it altogether. Instead he follows the trail of ruby poppies that sprout from his steps, watching with carefree whimsy as they bloom from the snow underfoot. So sporadic, so full of life...

He envies the flowers. They, like himself, did not choose to exist. But they would not be burdened by the parasite of sentience. Their roots would search beneath the earth, finding better, suitable places to grow. They would move on and leave a legacy-- a seed, to begin the cycle anew. And what would Hypnos be doing? Nothing of note.

He raises a hand. Within it, his cloak materializes, thick and stuffed with feathers. Quilted patches of the brightest red with white wool trim. The god drapes it around his shoulders. He settles down over top a snowdrift. It cradles him, cold but pliant. Hypnos is always cold.

Quote:
The petals feel like silk in his hands. They glide from his fingertips like the flowing tresses of water that fill the creek meters away, slipping over aged stones smooth as the finest tempered glass, ebbing with refracted neon greens and blues of the mushrooms that glow steadily with their iridescent spores. Violet eyes watch with fading interest while they scatter to the gentle breeze, twirling about over the waves. He's bored-- a bird within the confines of a thorned cage. Tangled, gnarled roots encase his limbs and the musk of rotting bark clogs his nostrils.

He's drowning in honey. Oozed down his throat like velvet saccharine, teeth falling from his skull, tongue tied and glazed to the roof of his mouth. He plucks the next flower briskly, watching while the stem sways beneath the motions, cruel and practiced. His wings are too cramped to unfold from his back. A crown of solitude rests upon his head; one of his own making, emblazoned with the independence he once craved, going out of his way to forge. Self-servitude has turned to loneliness in the bat of a golden lash. The little pixie is all alone now.

But a prize to be shown off in earnest. A novelty to be gawked at. A beauty for admiring. All of it, everything he wanted. But it feels empty now.
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
PREFERENCES

• I don't like "anime" art styles, I prefer semi-realistic or cartoonish.
  • It will be 100 words per drawn bust of my character(s), increasing with value.
  • I have furry/anthro/feral characters, AND humanoids. I will ask for art of both!

BRIBES

VISTA: SWAN LAKE

PREFERENCES

• I don't like "anime" art styles, I prefer semi-realistic or cartoonish.
  • It will be 100 words per drawn bust of my character(s), increasing with value.
  • I have furry/anthro/feral characters, AND humanoids. I will ask for art of both!

BRIBES

VISTA: SWAN LAKE

eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
COMMISSION FORM
Username:

Word count:

Plot/Story:

About your character(s):
COMMISSION FORM
Username:

Word count:

Plot/Story:

About your character(s):
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
Bump
Bump
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
COMMISSION FORM
Username: Hawketh

Word count: 3000

Plot/Story: Fantasy setting. It's the end of their world. With the help of their friends and allies, Bright and Torrin have destroyed a monster that tried to become god, but knocked their dimension out of orbit in the process. Lots of terrible things are happening, and there is no guaranteed solution. I'd like a story about how they cope and keep their faith, and importantly, pull a city together long enough for someone else to find a miracle, if that's okay?

Or something set a little after they arrived in Sornieth. The city's still in shambles and how Torrin climbs to a political position.

About your character(s):
Bright - https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78441214
At this point in the story, he'd be about 120 years old? The newly appointed archmage of Waterdeep, the city of mages. This is the first home he's had since he lost his to a war he'd hid from; he's made mistakes and learned from them. He's a driven, intelligent character who is optimistic by choice not naivete.

Torrin - https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75324234
Currently little more than a hermit with a silver tongue. Came from a very cutthroat past, with ancient greek approach to politics (like sometimes you just murk your siblings, etc). Conniving, cunning and overly suspicious of everything except Bright, but has been genuinely trying to become a better person.
COMMISSION FORM
Username: Hawketh

Word count: 3000

Plot/Story: Fantasy setting. It's the end of their world. With the help of their friends and allies, Bright and Torrin have destroyed a monster that tried to become god, but knocked their dimension out of orbit in the process. Lots of terrible things are happening, and there is no guaranteed solution. I'd like a story about how they cope and keep their faith, and importantly, pull a city together long enough for someone else to find a miracle, if that's okay?

Or something set a little after they arrived in Sornieth. The city's still in shambles and how Torrin climbs to a political position.

About your character(s):
Bright - https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78441214
At this point in the story, he'd be about 120 years old? The newly appointed archmage of Waterdeep, the city of mages. This is the first home he's had since he lost his to a war he'd hid from; he's made mistakes and learned from them. He's a driven, intelligent character who is optimistic by choice not naivete.

Torrin - https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75324234
Currently little more than a hermit with a silver tongue. Came from a very cutthroat past, with ancient greek approach to politics (like sometimes you just murk your siblings, etc). Conniving, cunning and overly suspicious of everything except Bright, but has been genuinely trying to become a better person.
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
Username: Tanija

Word count: I'd say 400 for now, but if it's longer, I am happy to pay more.

Plot/Story: I'd love something about Flood, my veteran. He has a story already and some art you can use for inspiration. Basically, I'd love something similar to your second quote example up there, about him thinking about his past or thinking about his relationships with others.

About your character(s): here he is
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8166512

I'd be happy to pay either in gems or with art, here is what I can offer: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3148901/1
Username: Tanija

Word count: I'd say 400 for now, but if it's longer, I am happy to pay more.

Plot/Story: I'd love something about Flood, my veteran. He has a story already and some art you can use for inspiration. Basically, I'd love something similar to your second quote example up there, about him thinking about his past or thinking about his relationships with others.

About your character(s): here he is
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8166512

I'd be happy to pay either in gems or with art, here is what I can offer: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3148901/1
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
@hawketh

Wow! Thank you for being my first customer, and for trusting me with your story! Can you DM me more specifics about your worldbuilding, and I'll see what I can do from there? ^^

@Tanija

Okay I just HAVE to have some art from you, could you draw this gritty man? I can write 400 (or more, with flow taken into account) words for it no problem :)
@hawketh

Wow! Thank you for being my first customer, and for trusting me with your story! Can you DM me more specifics about your worldbuilding, and I'll see what I can do from there? ^^

@Tanija

Okay I just HAVE to have some art from you, could you draw this gritty man? I can write 400 (or more, with flow taken into account) words for it no problem :)
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
Nice! I sure can do your boy, he's right up my alley, haha. Just to let you know, though, I'm completely booked out until after Halloween with commissions and art trades, so it might take a few days to happen. If you're okay with that, I'll put you down on my art list.
Nice! I sure can do your boy, he's right up my alley, haha. Just to let you know, though, I'm completely booked out until after Halloween with commissions and art trades, so it might take a few days to happen. If you're okay with that, I'll put you down on my art list.
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
@Tanija

I'm okay with waiting, yeah! Thank you for putting me down :3
@Tanija

I'm okay with waiting, yeah! Thank you for putting me down :3
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
1 2 3