Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WATER FODDART] Deserted Island Getaway!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@TheKillingEdge
Got them!
@TheKillingEdge
Got them!
n868PhBM_o.png __> wishlist
__> tertiary range project

Sorry for the double-ping there, but the spreadsheet doesn't seem to be open to the public! It's perfectly fine if it's just for artists' and organizers' use, but you mentioned we could use that to see which artists/attendants are online-- perhaps you can change it to access via the link?
@willowlight @Jousama

Sorry for the double-ping there, but the spreadsheet doesn't seem to be open to the public! It's perfectly fine if it's just for artists' and organizers' use, but you mentioned we could use that to see which artists/attendants are online-- perhaps you can change it to access via the link?
YUDrFCG.png
@Crescentstar711 [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64727560][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/647276/64727560_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Details:[/b]could he hold a Nature egg or be taking care of one? [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Type 3 [b]Payment method:[/b] 29 level 7 dragons [b]Any other details?:[/b] feel free to draw without apparel if needed, here's a scry for that [morphology=1614052]
@Crescentstar711
Dragon:
64727560_350.png
Details:could he hold a Nature egg or be taking care of one?
Type of Commission: Type 3
Payment method: 29 level 7 dragons
Any other details?: feel free to draw without apparel if needed, here's a scry for that
Mavero

BiXaltQ.gif
@willowlight, not 100% sure, but it looks like the spreadsheet is inaccessible to the public.
@willowlight, not 100% sure, but it looks like the spreadsheet is inaccessible to the public.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@dragonpals @katsuji you're right, thank you so much for letting me know! it has been fixed
@dragonpals @katsuji you're right, thank you so much for letting me know! it has been fixed
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@Crescentstar711 Great! Sending you the levels now.
@Crescentstar711 Great! Sending you the levels now.
push hub
@willowlight [b]Existing Accent:[/b] [skin=34536] [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Recolor [b]Dragon/Scry:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67400666][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674007/67400666_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Details:[/b] i would like the face feathers brown, maybe with a reddish tint or red/orange highlights. If possible, id like the feathers on the wings to match the seraph coloring. I would like to beak/jewelry to have contrast against the rest of it (gold? Spring green? Not sure.) [b]Payment method:[/b] 250 levels Thanks!
@willowlight
Existing Accent:
Type of Commission: Recolor
Dragon/Scry: 67400666_350.png
Details: i would like the face feathers brown, maybe with a reddish tint or red/orange highlights. If possible, id like the feathers on the wings to match the seraph coloring. I would like to beak/jewelry to have contrast against the rest of it (gold? Spring green? Not sure.)
Payment method: 250 levels

Thanks!
9hqcHsy.png
WkCEhwX.png
g585y1V.png
B8HmiZX.png
Hello! You look like you need some ART.
Check out my
Art Shop
!
If not...how about take a look at my Long-Drop Challenge!
@Lydun
Such a pretty derg ^^ I have you down in the list. Please send the levels whenever you are ready. Thank you for commissioning me!
@Lydun
Such a pretty derg ^^ I have you down in the list. Please send the levels whenever you are ready. Thank you for commissioning me!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@kola21

unfortunately that’s one of the collabs i can’t recolor :( sorry!
@kola21

unfortunately that’s one of the collabs i can’t recolor :( sorry!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@willowlight no problem, thank you!
@willowlight no problem, thank you!
9hqcHsy.png
WkCEhwX.png
g585y1V.png
B8HmiZX.png
Hello! You look like you need some ART.
Check out my
Art Shop
!
If not...how about take a look at my Long-Drop Challenge!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7