Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WATER FODDART] Deserted Island Getaway!
@Crescentstar711 [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63035388][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630354/63035388_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Type 3 [b]Payment method:[/b] 200 Levels
@Crescentstar711
Dragon: 63035388_350.png
Type of Commission: Type 3
Payment method: 200 Levels
@Volur

Your Initials and Zodiac Sign: KK, Gemini

Your Query: General

Type of Reading: Three Card

Payment method: 30 Lvl-7 dragons and 5 Lvl-8 dragons (250 Levels)
@Volur

Your Initials and Zodiac Sign: KK, Gemini

Your Query: General

Type of Reading: Three Card

Payment method: 30 Lvl-7 dragons and 5 Lvl-8 dragons (250 Levels)
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Treesforthewin
Thank you for ordering! Please send the levels via CR when ready. For the piece, what sort of expressions and/or pose were you looking to have?
@Treesforthewin
Thank you for ordering! Please send the levels via CR when ready. For the piece, what sort of expressions and/or pose were you looking to have?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711
Great, I'll send those right over. No particular pose, but a happy expression would be great!
@Crescentstar711
Great, I'll send those right over. No particular pose, but a happy expression would be great!
@TheKillingEdge Thanks for letting me know! I fixed it. And I’ll get started on your reading ASAP!

@Katsuji Thanks so much for your order. I’ve got you down and will get to your reading ASAP!
@TheKillingEdge Thanks for letting me know! I fixed it. And I’ll get started on your reading ASAP!

@Katsuji Thanks so much for your order. I’ve got you down and will get to your reading ASAP!
n868PhBM_o.png __> wishlist
__> tertiary range project
[font=corbel]@antimonycarver [b]Dragon / OC:[/b] Either dragon or humanoid form works. I would like you to have fun with it, so whichever form interests you more. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69367956][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/693680/69367956_350.png[/img][/url] Ikhthiso is a ichthyocentaur siren, meaning that while her top half may look mostly human, her bottom half is part horse and part fish. She has the forepaws of a horse and the tail of a fish. Unlike other sirens, Ikhthiso is a friendly one. Her singing has the ability to make dragons/humans around her fall asleep, kind of like the way Jigglypuff did in the Pokemon cartoon-anime way back when. She gets so shy and embarrassed about it because she has accidentally caused many a dragon to wake up with a crick in the neck or wing. This ability does not extend to animals or otherworldly beings, so Funderburker and Rattler are immune to the ability if they are in their animal forms and Pezizo finds her singing lovely. Still wanting to practice her singing, she would sing on a deserted island a significant distance from the Clan where no one else is around so that she does not accidentally draw in boats and other travelers. The animals and fish in the area always enjoy the informal show before Ikhthiso heads back home. She resides in the same pond as Funderburker. They dug the pond deeper so she could fit. If you are drawing her dragon form, she looks pretty much the same except for two details: Her tail has two tufts of fur to make her tail look like a fish tail and her hind legs end with hooves. [b]Personality/pose idea:[/b] Something along the theme of beaches and deserted island getaways. Maybe you catch her singing to the local fauna, though I hope you do not fall asleep yourself! [b]Payment method:[/b] 150 Lvl-6 (900 Levels) [b]Preferred method of contact outside of FR:[/b] Discord [b]Anything else i need to know?[/b] Shipping again please.
@antimonycarver

Dragon / OC: Either dragon or humanoid form works. I would like you to have fun with it, so whichever form interests you more.

69367956_350.png

Ikhthiso is a ichthyocentaur siren, meaning that while her top half may look mostly human, her bottom half is part horse and part fish. She has the forepaws of a horse and the tail of a fish. Unlike other sirens, Ikhthiso is a friendly one. Her singing has the ability to make dragons/humans around her fall asleep, kind of like the way Jigglypuff did in the Pokemon cartoon-anime way back when. She gets so shy and embarrassed about it because she has accidentally caused many a dragon to wake up with a crick in the neck or wing. This ability does not extend to animals or otherworldly beings, so Funderburker and Rattler are immune to the ability if they are in their animal forms and Pezizo finds her singing lovely.

Still wanting to practice her singing, she would sing on a deserted island a significant distance from the Clan where no one else is around so that she does not accidentally draw in boats and other travelers. The animals and fish in the area always enjoy the informal show before Ikhthiso heads back home.

She resides in the same pond as Funderburker. They dug the pond deeper so she could fit. If you are drawing her dragon form, she looks pretty much the same except for two details: Her tail has two tufts of fur to make her tail look like a fish tail and her hind legs end with hooves.

Personality/pose idea: Something along the theme of beaches and deserted island getaways. Maybe you catch her singing to the local fauna, though I hope you do not fall asleep yourself!

Payment method: 150 Lvl-6 (900 Levels)

Preferred method of contact outside of FR: Discord

Anything else i need to know? Shipping again please.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Treesforthewin
https://scontent-bos3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/200465176_596828471284875_6349646298289200250_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=-t9BG57HipAAX-QA5ni&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.xx&oh=8c1e7b23bdff467589371c019d060d83&oe=60CAE0C3

Put aside time this morning to start commissions. What do you think of the sketch?
@Treesforthewin
https://scontent-bos3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/200465176_596828471284875_6349646298289200250_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=-t9BG57HipAAX-QA5ni&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.xx&oh=8c1e7b23bdff467589371c019d060d83&oe=60CAE0C3

Put aside time this morning to start commissions. What do you think of the sketch?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@TheKillingEdge

Your reading is ready! Please send your dragons to receive it. :3
@TheKillingEdge

Your reading is ready! Please send your dragons to receive it. :3
@Crescentstar711
It looks great :)
@Katsuji
Your reading is ready! Send over your dragons whenever you're ready to receive it. :3
@Katsuji
Your reading is ready! Send over your dragons whenever you're ready to receive it. :3