Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WATER FODDART] Deserted Island Getaway!
Problem was resolved.
Problem was resolved.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
Apologies for the ping, the problem was resolved.
Apologies for the ping, the problem was resolved.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@FirozTaverbi and @brit, because at this point, I do not know who to ping. I have 900 Levels ready to send to the Tidelord, but no one to accept them from my Lair...
@FirozTaverbi and @brit, because at this point, I do not know who to ping. I have 900 Levels ready to send to the Tidelord, but no one to accept them from my Lair...
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji Hi! I'm super not a foddart attendant but I am online until rollover and can figure it out. You've already worked out the details of your order with the artist and they have accepted it, yes?
@Katsuji Hi! I'm super not a foddart attendant but I am online until rollover and can figure it out. You've already worked out the details of your order with the artist and they have accepted it, yes?
0fCbK4e.png

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@brit, yes. I have all 900 Levels, trained and ready to be exalted.

Edit: Should I send dragons to you through PA or CR?
@brit, yes. I have all 900 Levels, trained and ready to be exalted.

Edit: Should I send dragons to you through PA or CR?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji Yes you can private auction them to me, I just need to know which artist they're for.
@Katsuji Yes you can private auction them to me, I just need to know which artist they're for.
0fCbK4e.png

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@brit, they are all for antimonycarver. I only have that order left, so all 900 Levels are for them.
@brit, they are all for antimonycarver. I only have that order left, so all 900 Levels are for them.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@brit, that should be all of them. 80 Lvl-6 (480 Levels) + 60 Lvl-7 (420 Levels) to make 900 Levels. Thank you so, so much for accepting these. I was panicking for a bit when there... >~<

Glad they could all safely get to you and help in the search for Tidedad.
@brit, that should be all of them. 80 Lvl-6 (480 Levels) + 60 Lvl-7 (420 Levels) to make 900 Levels. Thank you so, so much for accepting these. I was panicking for a bit when there... >~<

Glad they could all safely get to you and help in the search for Tidedad.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji Yup it adds up to me! I've recorded them on the sheet and I'll send the payouts over to antimony now.

No worries! Everyone else that you pinged is usually offline at this time so that's why nobody got back to you haha.
@Katsuji Yup it adds up to me! I've recorded them on the sheet and I'll send the payouts over to antimony now.

No worries! Everyone else that you pinged is usually offline at this time so that's why nobody got back to you haha.
0fCbK4e.png

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23