Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WATER FODDART] Deserted Island Getaway!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Crescentstar711

If you've got any slots left, I'd love to grab a piece!

Dragon / OC:
Lord Aleph Reference

Details: That reference has all the pieces of his outfit so you can hide/show them as needed, but you absolutely don't need to include them all! The Frostfaerie Wings and Eerie Cyan Taildecor can be excluded, as well as the Halo (I know they can get in the way of posing). As for the rest of his apparel, I would certainly like it if it was included, but let me know if that's feasible! Also, in case you need it, [url=
Lord Aleph
]here's[/url] a direct link to the morphology in that outfit!
Type of Commission: Type 3
Payment method: 30 level 7 dragons, for a total of 210 levels!
Any other details? Pose and expression are up to you! If you want a few quick personality details for him to help with that, Aleph's kind of a social butterfly. He's very charismatic, and loves entertaining-- perhaps a kind smile or laugh would be appropriate? Thank you very much!!
@Crescentstar711

If you've got any slots left, I'd love to grab a piece!

Dragon / OC:
Lord Aleph Reference

Details: That reference has all the pieces of his outfit so you can hide/show them as needed, but you absolutely don't need to include them all! The Frostfaerie Wings and Eerie Cyan Taildecor can be excluded, as well as the Halo (I know they can get in the way of posing). As for the rest of his apparel, I would certainly like it if it was included, but let me know if that's feasible! Also, in case you need it, [url=
Lord Aleph
]here's[/url] a direct link to the morphology in that outfit!
Type of Commission: Type 3
Payment method: 30 level 7 dragons, for a total of 210 levels!
Any other details? Pose and expression are up to you! If you want a few quick personality details for him to help with that, Aleph's kind of a social butterfly. He's very charismatic, and loves entertaining-- perhaps a kind smile or laugh would be appropriate? Thank you very much!!
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals
Definitely have a slot! And sounds good. =) Send the levels when you are ready.
@dragonpals
Definitely have a slot! And sounds good. =) Send the levels when you are ready.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711 [b]Dragon / OC:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1647292&skin=33268&apparel=15731&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Details:[/b] I'd like the ravens in her skin to be included, as if she's talking with them and caring for them. A few feathers floating around in the background. [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Type 2 [b]Payment method:[/b] 17 dragons, 100 levels [b]Any other details?[/b] Would you be okay if I used this for practice in digital coloring?
@Crescentstar711
Dragon / OC:

scry?sdid=1647292&skin=33268&apparel=15731&xt=dressing.png

Details: I'd like the ravens in her skin to be included, as if she's talking with them and caring for them. A few feathers floating around in the background.

Type of Commission: Type 2
Payment method: 17 dragons, 100 levels
Any other details? Would you be okay if I used this for practice in digital coloring?
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@PtolemyII
Will do! And that's such a cool idea! All I ask is that you keep the signature and give me credit for the line art ^^ Please send the levels when you're ready
@PtolemyII
Will do! And that's such a cool idea! All I ask is that you keep the signature and give me credit for the line art ^^ Please send the levels when you're ready
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711
Dragon / OC: Cainhurst
Details: Cainhurst is a cocky, self assured lady who takes no prisoners, socially or on the battlefield. Although she can be insufferably self absorbed, she's a genius in battle and her prowess more than makes up for her prickly personality. Cainhurst was imprisoned by the Shade for a long time, holding her power in before her clan raided the prison and let her loose. She joined them shortly after, though her memory of time before her imprisonment is foggy at best.
Type of Commission: Type 1 / Type 2 / Type 3
Payment method: 8x level 7 dragons + 8x level 6 dragons (will be 104 levels total)
Any other details? I left a loose overview of her personality/background, but its artist's choice what kind of piece you make. Thank you!
@Crescentstar711
Dragon / OC: Cainhurst
Details: Cainhurst is a cocky, self assured lady who takes no prisoners, socially or on the battlefield. Although she can be insufferably self absorbed, she's a genius in battle and her prowess more than makes up for her prickly personality. Cainhurst was imprisoned by the Shade for a long time, holding her power in before her clan raided the prison and let her loose. She joined them shortly after, though her memory of time before her imprisonment is foggy at best.
Type of Commission: Type 1 / Type 2 / Type 3
Payment method: 8x level 7 dragons + 8x level 6 dragons (will be 104 levels total)
Any other details? I left a loose overview of her personality/background, but its artist's choice what kind of piece you make. Thank you!
push hub
@Crescentstar711

Absolutely! I always preserve the artist signature, it's your work after all. I'll start sending levels now.
@Crescentstar711

Absolutely! I always preserve the artist signature, it's your work after all. I'll start sending levels now.
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@Bearskull
I love the accent on her. ^^ Got the order down so please send the levels whenever you are ready. Thank you for commissioning me!
@Bearskull
I love the accent on her. ^^ Got the order down so please send the levels whenever you are ready. Thank you for commissioning me!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Treesforthewin So glad I had some extra time put aside today to do art. Here's your finished piece. Hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/MDJPALF.jpg[/img]
@Treesforthewin
So glad I had some extra time put aside today to do art. Here's your finished piece. Hope you like it!

MDJPALF.jpg
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711
It looks great! Thank you :D
@Crescentstar711
It looks great! Thank you :D
@Volur I'm going to send the first batch of levels now, 30 level 5s. I should be able to send the rest tomorrow or the day after and I'll do the remainder in one go ♥
@Volur I'm going to send the first batch of levels now, 30 level 5s. I should be able to send the rest tomorrow or the day after and I'll do the remainder in one go ♥
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7