Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jays Bad Drawings (PWYW) (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="pancakeswithabs" date="2021-06-10 09:43:37" ] He's so cute, thank you! [/quote] You're welcome and I'm glad you like him!
pancakeswithabs wrote on 2021-06-10 09:43:37:
He's so cute, thank you!
You're welcome and I'm glad you like him!
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
*bump*
*bump*
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
*Boop*
*Boop*
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
*Username change bump*
I *Might* start saving up for me to change my username to something else as soon as I buy a Naomi descendant I'm planning on buying ^^
*Username change bump*
I *Might* start saving up for me to change my username to something else as soon as I buy a Naomi descendant I'm planning on buying ^^
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Character name: EE Bust or Fullbody?: Fullbody Reference (If you have one): [img]http://i.imgur.com/yGgN26T.png[/img] Any other thing you would like to/need to add: Full power form, please. Feel free to simplify her design as needed. I'll pay 50g.
Character name: EE
Bust or Fullbody?: Fullbody
Reference (If you have one):
yGgN26T.png
Any other thing you would like to/need to add: Full power form, please. Feel free to simplify her design as needed. I'll pay 50g.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
[quote name="@TheEnforcer" date="2021-06-12 22:09:59" ] Character name: EE Bust or Fullbody?: Fullbody Reference (If you have one): [img]http://i.imgur.com/yGgN26T.png[/img] Any other thing you would like to/need to add: Full power form, please. Feel free to simplify her design as needed. I'll pay 50g. [/quote] I am so sorry! I didn't see this until now, but I can probably get started tonight.
@TheEnforcer wrote on 2021-06-12 22:09:59:
yGgN26T.png
Any other thing you would like to/need to add: Full power form, please. Feel free to simplify her design as needed. I'll pay 50g.
I am so sorry! I didn't see this until now, but I can probably get started tonight.
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
[quote name="TheEnforcer" date="2021-06-12 22:09:59" ] Character name: EE Bust or Fullbody?: Fullbody Reference (If you have one): [img]http://i.imgur.com/yGgN26T.png[/img] Any other thing you would like to/need to add: Full power form, please. Feel free to simplify her design as needed. I'll pay 50g. [/quote] @TheEnforcer I apologize, I went on hiatus and never got a chance to draw this, do you still want me to? I can do it for free as it took so long
TheEnforcer wrote on 2021-06-12 22:09:59:
yGgN26T.png
@TheEnforcer

I apologize, I went on hiatus and never got a chance to draw this, do you still want me to? I can do it for free as it took so long
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
@BlueFriend
It's okay, I can still pay, and yes, I'd love to see what you do with her.
@BlueFriend
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
[quote name="TheEnforcer" date="2021-09-03 08:52:51" ] @/BlueFriend It's okay, I can still pay, and yes, I'd love to see what you do with her. [/quote] Alright! I can probably send it on anywhere from today to Tuesday! (But probably Tuesday as I won't likely be on from Saturday to Monday and probably won't finish before the end of today)
TheEnforcer wrote on 2021-09-03 08:52:51:
@/BlueFriend
Alright! I can probably send it on anywhere from today to Tuesday! (But probably Tuesday as I won't likely be on from Saturday to Monday and probably won't finish before the end of today)
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
1 2 3 4 5 6