Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jays Bad Drawings (PWYW) (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][b][i][u]!!!!I CAN NOT GET VERY GOOD IMAGES OF MY ART, YE BE WARNED!!!![/u][/i][/b][/center] [center]Alright, so I have bad art. The lines are bad, I have limited colours (Usually also in coloured pencils), I usually have smudged lines, my style is constantly fluctuating, and I naturally have weak muscles leading to shaky hands. Anyways, welcome to my art shop! I may turn down your commissions for one of these reasons:[/center] 1. The commission is outside of FR rules (Sorry, I do enjoy a bit of hand-done heavy gore every once in a while but no{WIll do medium to low gore ^^}. And inappropriate stuff... No, no, and no and also EW) 2. I am unable to draw this species easily, though you can ask to haggle a bit and I may try drawing. 3. I have lost my interest in drawing, I will get to your drawing after I get back to it. 4. The list is [u]FULL[/u]. Please ask to be pinglisted. I may also forget to update the list of current commissions, so please remind me or ask me if you are not sure. Payments: [center]Anything! I mainly would like: Baldwin apparel mainly but other Baldwin items are cool too! Anything else apparel-wise! I'm not picky. FR currency! Treasure and gems accepted! Fest currency is also welcome! Eggs and expensive apparel. This is complex, but an egg will get you probably anywhere from 15-20. Haggle in PMS. Joxar stuff! Joxar apparel will get you 8-10 art pieces of your choice! Hibden items! Ask for details. Dragons. This can usually only be done if you also send materials for hibden slots. I run out of space quickly. Skins: If you want to send a skin, ask for pricing and amounts of art you can get. Anything else fr! I will take almost anything. Ask for further details. NO, absolutely NO to real-life currency. Go buy some gems with that! I also only accept festival items (Except skins!) if the fest is currently going on! Another thing is, payment is preffered, not required.[/center] [center]Species and such I can/will draw:[/center] WOF! I love drawing these and my main style is actually these. Hybrids are a little ehh so I will NEED a ref for those. Canon and other OCs as long as they're well described, no sheet is needed (But it is preferred). Humanoids (Including anthros and such, it's in an Anime head style. I am working on the proportions. I rarely do human busts, but I can) Dogs and other canines (I am a mediocre artist for these, I DO have a model, but he is often laying down so your doggo may be sleepy in the drawing) Cats (FOUR models for this and I'm still bad at them ARGH. I will try.) Dergs! (Can't easily draw FR dergs, but I can draw them in my style then yes. Don't be surprised if I add extra limbs to your dragons... it's an impulse thing.) Fandom hybrids! (By this I mean common hybrids in the furry/anthro community Folfs, Cabbits, etc.) Some fandom OCs! (I can surprisingly draw WoF well! Hybrids are a bit flimsy, though. I can post an example of my little dude Sandbar as an example if you ask. I can also do characters based on Skylanders.) Some fandom canon characters (I have plenty of Skylanders characters so I have models, just ask me if I can do them :) And yes, legendary Chill is an option. I have her. No complex robots or suits as of now. anybody else please send a few refs... I can do anime, I guess, though. Feel free to ask about any embarrassing fandoms! I don't bite!) I freaking love drawing random monsters, if you want me to draw one of yours or create one, ask! I have plenty of monster species that I can do and have created. (If you have a premade character you want me to draw, send a ref) Angel Dragons and Proto/Primigens as well as other Furry/Anthro-made species! (Just ask) I can also (If you want) have you send an image of a (RULE FRIENDLY) monster/animal figurine and I can send you a humanoid interpretation of said figurine! Put the image in the 'Reference' slot. I will draw any character you want as an mlp g3 (Right now it's just heads, but soon...) [center]What I can't draw:[/center] Anything not listed above, if it's not there (If it's a species I say I can learn, then it's basically like sponsoring a new thing for the shop!). I also can not do extreme expressions, and even the ones I can do are often incorrect or off. One time it took me a half-hour+ to get an expression right. WILIKINS FROM THE SKYLANDERS FRANCHISE. I WILL REFUSE NO MATTER WHAT TO DRAW THESE CREATURES. I absolutely HATE them. [url= https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kFIJrxZC4iE/maxresdefault.jpg]Puppet and other Phobia Warning for this link.[/url] [quote name=FORM ] Character name: Bust or Fullbody? (Humans are all fullbodys usually, I can make exceptions as I have done Busts and halfbodies in the past) OR I can draw your character as an MLP g3: Reference (If you have one): Any other thing you would like to/need to add:[/quote] [center]SLOTS: 1. TheEnforcer 2. open 3. open[/center] Examples (My apologies for the bad lighting... this is the only way I can photograph them rn.): [img]https://i.ibb.co/jkcgtqR/Photo-on-5-14-21-at-3-58-PM.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/Nm0yf7C/Photo-on-5-14-21-at-3-56-PM-2.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/98rLzxX/Photo-on-5-14-21-at-3-59-PM.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/jyHKTfB/Photo-on-5-19-21-at-12-20-PM.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/x2GzDJq/Photo-on-5-20-21-at-3-55-PM.jpg[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/30t76v4/Photo-on-5-20-21-at-1-29-PM.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/Yb43sX0/Photo-on-5-21-21-at-12-58-PM.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/ysf5XrY/Photo-on-5-24-21-at-11-42-AM-2.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/qCm0YxQ/Photo-on-6-2-21-at-2-39-PM.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/6t7sfyB/Photo-on-6-8-21-at-1-36-PM.jpg[/img] Simple rules: Nothing outside the fr guidelines and rules please!
!!!!I CAN NOT GET VERY GOOD IMAGES OF MY ART, YE BE WARNED!!!!
Alright, so I have bad art. The lines are bad, I have limited colours (Usually also in coloured pencils), I usually have smudged lines, my style is constantly fluctuating, and I naturally have weak muscles leading to shaky hands. Anyways, welcome to my art shop!

I may turn down your commissions for one of these reasons:

1. The commission is outside of FR rules (Sorry, I do enjoy a bit of hand-done heavy gore every once in a while but no{WIll do medium to low gore ^^}. And inappropriate stuff... No, no, and no and also EW)
2. I am unable to draw this species easily, though you can ask to haggle a bit and I may try drawing.
3. I have lost my interest in drawing, I will get to your drawing after I get back to it.
4. The list is FULL. Please ask to be pinglisted. I may also forget to update the list of current commissions, so please remind me or ask me if you are not sure.

Payments:
Anything! I mainly would like:
Baldwin apparel mainly but other Baldwin items are cool too!
Anything else apparel-wise! I'm not picky.
FR currency! Treasure and gems accepted! Fest currency is also welcome!
Eggs and expensive apparel. This is complex, but an egg will get you probably anywhere from 15-20. Haggle in PMS.
Joxar stuff! Joxar apparel will get you 8-10 art pieces of your choice!
Hibden items! Ask for details.
Dragons. This can usually only be done if you also send materials for hibden slots. I run out of space quickly.
Skins: If you want to send a skin, ask for pricing and amounts of art you can get.
Anything else fr! I will take almost anything. Ask for further details.
NO, absolutely NO to real-life currency. Go buy some gems with that! I also only accept festival items (Except skins!) if the fest is currently going on!

Another thing is, payment is preffered, not required.
Species and such I can/will draw:

WOF! I love drawing these and my main style is actually these. Hybrids are a little ehh so I will NEED a ref for those. Canon and other OCs as long as they're well described, no sheet is needed (But it is preferred).
Humanoids (Including anthros and such, it's in an Anime head style. I am working on the proportions. I rarely do human busts, but I can)
Dogs and other canines (I am a mediocre artist for these, I DO have a model, but he is often laying down so your doggo may be sleepy in the drawing)
Cats (FOUR models for this and I'm still bad at them ARGH. I will try.)
Dergs! (Can't easily draw FR dergs, but I can draw them in my style then yes. Don't be surprised if I add extra limbs to your dragons... it's an impulse thing.)
Fandom hybrids! (By this I mean common hybrids in the furry/anthro community Folfs, Cabbits, etc.)
Some fandom OCs! (I can surprisingly draw WoF well! Hybrids are a bit flimsy, though. I can post an example of my little dude Sandbar as an example if you ask. I can also do characters based on Skylanders.)
Some fandom canon characters (I have plenty of Skylanders characters so I have models, just ask me if I can do them :) And yes, legendary Chill is an option. I have her. No complex robots or suits as of now. anybody else please send a few refs... I can do anime, I guess, though. Feel free to ask about any embarrassing fandoms! I don't bite!)
I freaking love drawing random monsters, if you want me to draw one of yours or create one, ask! I have plenty of monster species that I can do and have created. (If you have a premade character you want me to draw, send a ref)
Angel Dragons and Proto/Primigens as well as other Furry/Anthro-made species! (Just ask)

I can also (If you want) have you send an image of a (RULE FRIENDLY) monster/animal figurine and I can send you a humanoid interpretation of said figurine! Put the image in the 'Reference' slot.

I will draw any character you want as an mlp g3 (Right now it's just heads, but soon...)
What I can't draw:

Anything not listed above, if it's not there (If it's a species I say I can learn, then it's basically like sponsoring a new thing for the shop!). I also can not do extreme expressions, and even the ones I can do are often incorrect or off. One time it took me a half-hour+ to get an expression right.

WILIKINS FROM THE SKYLANDERS FRANCHISE. I WILL REFUSE NO MATTER WHAT TO DRAW THESE CREATURES. I absolutely HATE them. Puppet and other Phobia Warning for this link.

FORM wrote:
Character name:
Bust or Fullbody? (Humans are all fullbodys usually, I can make exceptions as I have done Busts and halfbodies in the past) OR I can draw your character as an MLP g3:
Reference (If you have one):
Any other thing you would like to/need to add:

SLOTS:
1. TheEnforcer
2. open
3. open

Examples (My apologies for the bad lighting... this is the only way I can photograph them rn.):

Photo-on-5-14-21-at-3-58-PM.jpg
Photo-on-5-14-21-at-3-56-PM-2.jpg
Photo-on-5-14-21-at-3-59-PM.jpg
Photo-on-5-19-21-at-12-20-PM.jpg
Photo-on-5-20-21-at-3-55-PM.jpgPhoto-on-5-20-21-at-1-29-PM.jpg
Photo-on-5-21-21-at-12-58-PM.jpg
Photo-on-5-24-21-at-11-42-AM-2.jpg
Photo-on-6-2-21-at-2-39-PM.jpg
Photo-on-6-8-21-at-1-36-PM.jpg

Simple rules: Nothing outside the fr guidelines and rules please!
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Open ^w^

Sooooo...... *Bump*

Edit: When commissioning, PLEASE ping me. I am subscribed but it may get lost in my notifs if you don't ping!!!!!
Open ^w^

Sooooo...... *Bump*

Edit: When commissioning, PLEASE ping me. I am subscribed but it may get lost in my notifs if you don't ping!!!!!
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
*Bump*
*Bump*
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
*Lightning bump* [center][emoji=lightning rune size=1][/center]
*Lightning bump*
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
*Bump*
*Bump*
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Goodmorning bump
Goodmorning bump
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
*Bump*
*Bump*
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Bump!
Bump!
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
oh, hiiii friend!!! @Wingzoffirefan
oh, hiiii friend!!! @Wingzoffirefan
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Hi :) wanna show some examples on your shop?
Hi :) wanna show some examples on your shop?
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6