Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • sol's art cafe • OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
bump
bump
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
bump
bump
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
bump
bump
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
bump
bump
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
Hello, I'm here from my LF thread, and I have to say that your art is absolutely lovely! I hope my form is reasonably thorough, though you're always free to PM or ping me if you have further questions regarding my order- :0

Order Form
Username: SpottedSorex
Character reference: The Demagogue, whose reference image is linked here. They also have a Toyhouse profile and an Art Fight profile if you want further inspiration regarding characterization or need some design notes! (I'm more than willing to provide an alternative character if you think that's too rudimentary, though.)
Art format: Lined/shaded bust (which would be 1,300 gems at maximum, though please reply to me with the exact price so that I know how much to send through the Crossroads :"D)
Notes (character personality, position, etc):
  • I don't really mind if you ignore the scars on their reference image since they're a bit hard to see, but please keep it clear that they're middle-aged!
  • They're also a bit muscular in terms of build; they're not a bodybuilder by any means, but they're not sleek or skinny either.
  • As for characterization, The Demagogue is friendly and charismatic, often smiling regardless of how much they actually mean it. However, they're also highly ambitious, and it's likely that a friendly face from them is really hiding an ulterior motive underneath.
  • Feel free to go as wild as you think is appropriate, though; I'm rather flexible with how people interpret my characters. ^^
Hello, I'm here from my LF thread, and I have to say that your art is absolutely lovely! I hope my form is reasonably thorough, though you're always free to PM or ping me if you have further questions regarding my order- :0

Order Form
Username: SpottedSorex
Character reference: The Demagogue, whose reference image is linked here. They also have a Toyhouse profile and an Art Fight profile if you want further inspiration regarding characterization or need some design notes! (I'm more than willing to provide an alternative character if you think that's too rudimentary, though.)
Art format: Lined/shaded bust (which would be 1,300 gems at maximum, though please reply to me with the exact price so that I know how much to send through the Crossroads :"D)
Notes (character personality, position, etc):
  • I don't really mind if you ignore the scars on their reference image since they're a bit hard to see, but please keep it clear that they're middle-aged!
  • They're also a bit muscular in terms of build; they're not a bodybuilder by any means, but they're not sleek or skinny either.
  • As for characterization, The Demagogue is friendly and charismatic, often smiling regardless of how much they actually mean it. However, they're also highly ambitious, and it's likely that a friendly face from them is really hiding an ulterior motive underneath.
  • Feel free to go as wild as you think is appropriate, though; I'm rather flexible with how people interpret my characters. ^^
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@SpottedSorex

Hi there! Your commission has been accepted.

Please send either 1200 gems or 1.2 mil treasure and I'll get started! I'll be sure to send you a WIP once the sketch is complete so that you can make changes before I begin to line it.

To estimate, this commission will take me no more than one week to complete.
@SpottedSorex

Hi there! Your commission has been accepted.

Please send either 1200 gems or 1.2 mil treasure and I'll get started! I'll be sure to send you a WIP once the sketch is complete so that you can make changes before I begin to line it.

To estimate, this commission will take me no more than one week to complete.
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
bump
bump
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
@Aemort
Order Form
Username: Fernnix
Character reference: https://toyhou.se/4623687.esa
Art format: sketch bust
Notes (character personality, position, etc): All his info is in the link ^^
@Aemort
Order Form
Username: Fernnix
Character reference: https://toyhou.se/4623687.esa
Art format: sketch bust
Notes (character personality, position, etc): All his info is in the link ^^
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
7Jb6W4P.png
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
Hello! :D I look forward to seeing your response!
Order Form
Username: 2004
Character reference: Wiki page, clear image
Art format: Lined/shaded half body
Notes (character personality, position, etc): I don't know if it's very clear in the reference image, but he has a small hair bun at the bottom of his head! Luca is an inventor who's typically portrayed with a lot of uncontainable energy and an exuberant personality. He has an immense passion for science and takes a lot of pride in his accomplishments as an inventor, but he never crosses the line of being egotistical or snarky about his talents.
Hello! :D I look forward to seeing your response!
Order Form
Username: 2004
Character reference: Wiki page, clear image
Art format: Lined/shaded half body
Notes (character personality, position, etc): I don't know if it's very clear in the reference image, but he has a small hair bun at the bottom of his head! Luca is an inventor who's typically portrayed with a lot of uncontainable energy and an exuberant personality. He has an immense passion for science and takes a lot of pride in his accomplishments as an inventor, but he never crosses the line of being egotistical or snarky about his talents.
540b941d760593714e6a45abed5ee646-daya4dn.gifOIed4Ed.gifebaf462228f2e5da9c4ee31b414874a6-daya4k9.gif

Ray | FR+3

Wishlist
@Fernnix

What a cute character! I'm happy to do a sketch bust--would you like flat color or not? I'll just adjust the price a bit accordingly.
@Fernnix

What a cute character! I'm happy to do a sketch bust--would you like flat color or not? I'll just adjust the price a bit accordingly.
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11