Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • sol's art cafe • OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
bump
bump
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
bump
bump
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
bump
bump
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
Hi!
I know you're also kinda looking for dragons/ items so If you're interested at all, literally everything on my account is for offer

So if you see any items or dragons you'd like I'd love some of your art which is really gorgeous btw^^
You can find everything here

Thank you for lookin!
Hi!
I know you're also kinda looking for dragons/ items so If you're interested at all, literally everything on my account is for offer

So if you see any items or dragons you'd like I'd love some of your art which is really gorgeous btw^^

Thank you for lookin!
tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png Connor ~ He|Him ~ 22 tumblr_inline_ojq6kydAev1r2ao8y_540.png
[quote name="Extinctchicken" date="2021-05-07 09:13:26" ] Hi! I know you're also kinda looking for dragons/ items so If you're interested at all, literally everything on my account is for offer So if you see any items or dragons you'd like I'd love some of your art which is really gorgeous btw^^ You can find everything here Thank you for lookin! [/quote] Hey Connor, thanks for your interest! I was wondering what type of art you were looking for specifically? I would potentially be able to structure a quote based on that.
Extinctchicken wrote on 2021-05-07 09:13:26:
Hi!

Thank you for lookin!

Hey Connor, thanks for your interest! I was wondering what type of art you were looking for specifically? I would potentially be able to structure a quote based on that.
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
I was thinking either the lined/shaded, or sketch (are those flat colored?) And I'd be cool with anything- bust, halfbody, fullbody. or if you prefer I'm more specific then maybe a halfbody?
I was thinking either the lined/shaded, or sketch (are those flat colored?) And I'd be cool with anything- bust, halfbody, fullbody. or if you prefer I'm more specific then maybe a halfbody?
tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png Connor ~ He|Him ~ 22 tumblr_inline_ojq6kydAev1r2ao8y_540.png
Sketches aren't flat colored by default but I can definitely do that for a little bit extra. I'm quite the fan of Shallan, Osrich, Saevio, and Cedrela, though I'm honestly not that familiar with values on FR.
Sketches aren't flat colored by default but I can definitely do that for a little bit extra. I'm quite the fan of Shallan, Osrich, Saevio, and Cedrela, though I'm honestly not that familiar with values on FR.
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
bump
bump
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png