Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • sol's art cafe • OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@2004

Accepted! I think I'll have fun with this one. I'd ask 2300kt/g for this--if you're okay with that, please send the payment and I'll put you on the list!
@2004

Accepted! I think I'll have fun with this one. I'd ask 2300kt/g for this--if you're okay with that, please send the payment and I'll put you on the list!
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
@aemort flat color would be great!
@aemort flat color would be great!
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
7Jb6W4P.png
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
@Fernnix

Alright! In that case it would be 325kt/g. If you're okay with that price, please send the payment and I will add you to the queue!
@Fernnix

Alright! In that case it would be 325kt/g. If you're okay with that price, please send the payment and I will add you to the queue!
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
@aemort I can do that, I'll send it now!
@aemort I can do that, I'll send it now!
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
7Jb6W4P.png
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
@Fernnix

Thank you very much! You have been added to the queue. If you ever want to check the current status of your commission, there is a link to a Notion board at the top of this thread.
@Fernnix

Thank you very much! You have been added to the queue. If you ever want to check the current status of your commission, there is a link to a Notion board at the top of this thread.
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
@aemort I LOVE YOUR ART,,
Order Form
Username: remnio !
Character reference: gallery here!
Art format: waist up sketch!
Notes (character personality, position, etc): could u draw her looking very strong/regal? she is ambitious and strong willed!
@aemort I LOVE YOUR ART,,
Order Form
Username: remnio !
Character reference: gallery here!
Art format: waist up sketch!
Notes (character personality, position, etc): could u draw her looking very strong/regal? she is ambitious and strong willed!
@remnio

Thank you very much! What a lovely character. Would you prefer flat color or uncolored? The price will just shift slightly depending on your preference.
@remnio

Thank you very much! What a lovely character. Would you prefer flat color or uncolored? The price will just shift slightly depending on your preference.
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
@aemort UHHH i prefer uncoloured!!! and im glad you like her dkhwkxhekhdkdbd aaaa
@aemort UHHH i prefer uncoloured!!! and im glad you like her dkhwkxhekhdkdbd aaaa
@remnio

Haha of course! That would be 600kt/g--if you're alright with that, please send payment and I will add you to the queue!
@remnio

Haha of course! That would be 600kt/g--if you're alright with that, please send payment and I will add you to the queue!
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
@aemort Hello! May you please add me to your pinglist? Also, what are your stipulations for potential affiliates? I have an art store myself, and I’m looking for a few affiliate shops!
@aemort Hello! May you please add me to your pinglist? Also, what are your stipulations for potential affiliates? I have an art store myself, and I’m looking for a few affiliate shops!
Art Shop! We're Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11