Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • sol's art cafe • OPEN
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[quote name="DawnSky101" date="2021-05-09 15:40:38" ] @aemort Hello! May you please add me to your pinglist? Also, what are your stipulations for potential affiliates? I have an art store myself, and I’m looking for a few affiliate shops! [/quote] @DawnSky101 Hi there! I'm not certain what a pinglist or affiliate is--could you please elaborate?
DawnSky101 wrote on 2021-05-09 15:40:38:
@aemort Hello! May you please add me to your pinglist? Also, what are your stipulations for potential affiliates? I have an art store myself, and I’m looking for a few affiliate shops!

@DawnSky101

Hi there! I'm not certain what a pinglist or affiliate is--could you please elaborate?
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
@Aemort
No problem! A pinglist is a list of people who ask to be in one. It's usually in a quote box, and the names are formatted like @/Aemort. Basically, if there's an update to your shop, you'll ping them in your update.

An affiliate is basically a partner shop, you bump each other's shops, and you get certain perks. With my shop, if you are an affiliate, you get a permanent 10% discount. It's different for each shop though, so clarify if you are confused.
@Aemort
No problem! A pinglist is a list of people who ask to be in one. It's usually in a quote box, and the names are formatted like @/Aemort. Basically, if there's an update to your shop, you'll ping them in your update.

An affiliate is basically a partner shop, you bump each other's shops, and you get certain perks. With my shop, if you are an affiliate, you get a permanent 10% discount. It's different for each shop though, so clarify if you are confused.
Art Shop! We're Open!
bump!!
bump!!
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
bump
bump
sol
- art shop