Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • sol's art cafe • OPEN
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Aemort

Username: Luteia
Character reference: My lovely Artemas!
Art format: Shaded fullbody via gems, for now...~ (I'm assuming this is your second example's style!)
Notes (character personality, position, etc): I'd love him in his armour, so he'll look a bit on the formal side, but he's just a big huggable angel-psychopomp dad. :p

Also, just so you're aware, I am definitely eyeing your paintings for later, but I need to know three things: 1) what is your opinion on shading armour, 2) do you take gems for that fullbody option (which I assume are those first + last examples), and 3) I am liquidating my account and buying art, if I offered you a ton of apparel and some UM accents as partial would that be acceptable? I can pay pure if not, that's fine, I just really don't wanna list stuff and I have five years of apparel.

I don't know who I want for that yet, or rather I do but I'm not 200% certain yet, so I'm gonna order this first while I hmm and haw about it.
@Aemort

Username: Luteia
Character reference: My lovely Artemas!
Art format: Shaded fullbody via gems, for now...~ (I'm assuming this is your second example's style!)
Notes (character personality, position, etc): I'd love him in his armour, so he'll look a bit on the formal side, but he's just a big huggable angel-psychopomp dad. :p

Also, just so you're aware, I am definitely eyeing your paintings for later, but I need to know three things: 1) what is your opinion on shading armour, 2) do you take gems for that fullbody option (which I assume are those first + last examples), and 3) I am liquidating my account and buying art, if I offered you a ton of apparel and some UM accents as partial would that be acceptable? I can pay pure if not, that's fine, I just really don't wanna list stuff and I have five years of apparel.

I don't know who I want for that yet, or rather I do but I'm not 200% certain yet, so I'm gonna order this first while I hmm and haw about it.
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
@Luteia

Hi there! It occurs to me that I haven't updated my painting prices in a bit, and unfortunately, I'd only be comfortable taking USD for them as they're extremely time-consuming. I'll update them in a moment.

So long as it is acceptable to you, I would ask 5000kt/g for this commission due to the complexity of Artemas's armor. Also, please disregard the changed prices--i'm happy to do your art for the previous rate.

As for normal payment, I'd be alright accepting partial apparel/etc in addition to gems. I'm quite the hoarder, so feel free to unload all of your extra junk haha!

Please let me know what you'd like in terms of posing, if the quote is alright with you.
@Luteia

Hi there! It occurs to me that I haven't updated my painting prices in a bit, and unfortunately, I'd only be comfortable taking USD for them as they're extremely time-consuming. I'll update them in a moment.

So long as it is acceptable to you, I would ask 5000kt/g for this commission due to the complexity of Artemas's armor. Also, please disregard the changed prices--i'm happy to do your art for the previous rate.

As for normal payment, I'd be alright accepting partial apparel/etc in addition to gems. I'm quite the hoarder, so feel free to unload all of your extra junk haha!

Please let me know what you'd like in terms of posing, if the quote is alright with you.
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
@Aemort

5kg sounds good to me, and as for apparel, here is what I have, please take everything you want for what you think it's worth and we'll do gems for the rest, I do not want to have to price check and list on AH. Hells, circle what you want and send screenshots back and neither of us have to check what anything's called. :p (I mean, if you want at any of the dragons in my lair since I have to relist the little jerks again, you can have them too. xD)

As for posing, holding his bow? I'm very much not an artist so the best I can give you is a sort of action pose maybe?? I'll leave that up to you and we'll see what sort of sketch you come up with to start!

I'll send a CR~
@Aemort

5kg sounds good to me, and as for apparel, here is what I have, please take everything you want for what you think it's worth and we'll do gems for the rest, I do not want to have to price check and list on AH. Hells, circle what you want and send screenshots back and neither of us have to check what anything's called. :p (I mean, if you want at any of the dragons in my lair since I have to relist the little jerks again, you can have them too. xD)

As for posing, holding his bow? I'm very much not an artist so the best I can give you is a sort of action pose maybe?? I'll leave that up to you and we'll see what sort of sketch you come up with to start!

I'll send a CR~
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
^
^
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
^
^
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
^
^
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
^
^
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
hiya! saw your post in my art seeking thread and decided to drop by :^D

Order Form
Username: snailmuffin
Character reference: vardan or eli, whichever you prefer :o
Art format: halfbody sketch (would it be possible to get something in the style of the second example? the one with... venti i think's the name? the genshin impact character hjsdfs)
Notes (character personality, position, etc):
vardan - jaded, tired magician who would rather be at home reading than forced to socialize at a party
eli - haughty actor who doesn't trust others

i'll be paying with gems!
hiya! saw your post in my art seeking thread and decided to drop by :^D

Order Form
Username: snailmuffin
Character reference: vardan or eli, whichever you prefer :o
Art format: halfbody sketch (would it be possible to get something in the style of the second example? the one with... venti i think's the name? the genshin impact character hjsdfs)
Notes (character personality, position, etc):
vardan - jaded, tired magician who would rather be at home reading than forced to socialize at a party
eli - haughty actor who doesn't trust others

i'll be paying with gems!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

Hi there, thanks for your order! You'll be added to the current list--you can track the status of your commission via the trello link at the top of this post.
@SnailMuffin

Hi there, thanks for your order! You'll be added to the current list--you can track the status of your commission via the trello link at the top of this post.
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
great! just wondering, how much do i send over? since the range is 900-1.2kg

and also, would you prefer i send the gems over via crossroads or private messages?
great! just wondering, how much do i send over? since the range is 900-1.2kg

and also, would you prefer i send the gems over via crossroads or private messages?
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11